Bigfoot Beheads People?

You are lucky to be alive! OMG, I am so thankful the medical team reacted quickly enough to save you from the xylocain reaction.

You need to wear to a medical alert bracelet just to be safe. Do you have one? If not, you seriously need to wear one at all times!

It is terrifying to be badly choked.

If I had to chose a way to die it would be a bullet to the brain, or a narcotic overdose, either of these deaths remove the suffering caused by choking.

BFF Patron

I reality dying is not pleasant now matter how it happens. Funny since I was that close I seem to have paranormal abilities I did not have before. At first I thought it was because I was living on borrowed time. Now think it probably is to help when I can.

I would not be surprised if something like that happened regarding new  paranormal abilities following a traumatic event such as you experienced. 

Almost dying could have awakened a new unused part of your brain, and now you could have some new abilities.

BFF Patron

One ability is some level of precognition. I was driving shortly after my choking incident down in California. Along the Sierra foothills on a curvy road. I had a plain as day vision of a car flying off the road in front of me and running out into a dirt field. If was vivid and in full color. Then gone. I slowed down trying to figure out what was happening to me. That may have prevented an accident. About 10 minutes later, I came around a corner in the road and the vision happened right in front of me, for real this time. A few seconds earlier the car would have hit mine. It crossed the road, went out into a field on the other side in a great cloud of dust. I checked and the driver was shaken up but he and the car were fine. Most things are not so dramatic but I seem to have an uncanny ability to "find" parking spots. Handy ability to have.

Thankfully you are safe and well. How scary is that, to have precognition and verify it minutes later.

You may have a guardian who watches over you.

I've had voices yell at me to stop and I slammed on the brakes as a train passed right in front of me because the signal failed, the bars were up and I had no clue a train was coming.

Pay attention to those moments, they can and probably did save your life.

BFF Patron

Sounds like you have the same gift and listen to that voice that talks to us now and then.

Did you hear the news reports of the woman that ran off the road in Utah and the car flipped over in a stream?. She had her 24 month old child in the car seat in back. The woman was killed instantly. A fisherman found the car and called 911. He might not have seen the child or could not get to it because of the car in the water. When the first responders got there they heard a woman's voice calling out from the car and asking for help. The woman was dead. They still do now know who called out for help for the little girl. Now that is a spooky story. They do not know how the baby survived that long just above the water. I think it was upside down 17 hours.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Oh No! That mother called for help from beyond the grave.

She saved her baby even though she had lost her life.

That brings tears to my eyes. That poor family.

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Plus the person would be aware of the fact that their head is not attached to their body.

People who have been guillotined have opened their eyes and tried to talk as their brain died. 

I know this is getting to be really off-topic, but good lord, is that true??? That's just... oh my god, can you imagine seeing something like that? I wish I hadn't read that because it makes the beheading of all those poor Isis hostages even more horrifying than they already are. :resent::crying:

JenJen,

It's much worse in the case of the Islamic terrorist beheadings because they cut their victims heads off with a knife. If you've watched any of the videos, you'll see it's more like sawing off the head. It's a slow and horrible process for the victim, since the spinal cord isn't severed until the end. Unconsciousness usually does happen fairly quickly due to hypotension, but certainly not quickly enough.

Some light reading on the subject:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/extrasensory-perceptions/lucid-decapitation.htm

http://www.damninteresting.com/lucid-decapitation

BFF Patron

The bigfoot in the Midwest had to have observed the Mayan invasion of North America and that one of Mayan favorite ways of dispatching enemies was cutting off heads.     And people wonder why BF are so afraid of humans? 

WRT "assault rifles", other than those manufactured and legally sold to civilians before 1986, they are the sole province of the military and law enforcement. By definition an assault rifle has select fire capability, that is it can be fired in both semi and full automatic modes (like a machine gun). They also typically are chambered for a lower powered or smaller caliber round than a main battle rifle, which may be either select fire, semi-automatic or even bolt action. As examples, the semi-auto M-1 Garand, firing a .30-06 cartridge was the main battle rifle of U.S. forces in WWII and Korea. The M-2 Carbine, a select fire version of the M-1 Carbine, could also be considered an assault rifle as the .30 carbine round was a reduced power load. The M-1 Garand was supplanted as our main battle rifle in 1956 by the M-14 which was designed as a select fire weapon and was chambered for the 7.62 mm/.308 caliber round. The M-14 was found to be very difficult to control in full auto fire and most were converted to semi-auto only by removal of the selector lever. The M-14 was replaced in the mid-sixties by the M-16, a true assault rifle firing the smaller, less powerful 5.56 mm round. Some M-14 rifles have been returned to service as designated marksman weapons after being restocked, tuned and accurized.

What are often mistakenly called assault rifles in the press are simply rifles that look like military weapons but in which the bolt and fire control group are configured to allow only semi-auto fire. Some civilian models also use a gas piston operating system rather than the direct impingement system used by the M-16/M-4 family. These civilian legal (depending on which state you reside in) rifles are correctly referred to either by their manufacturer's model designation, i.e. Colt AR-15 (the AR stands for Armalite Rifle), Ruger SR-556, etc., or by the generic Modern Sporting Rifle (M.S.R.).

• Upvote 1

I know this is getting to be really off-topic, but good lord, is that true??? That's just... oh my god, can you imagine seeing something like that? I wish I hadn't read that because it makes the beheading of all those poor Isis hostages even more horrifying than they already are. :resent::crying:

Sadly, this is true about the brain still being alive and aware for perhaps 20 seconds + or - after being removed from the body, plus eyesight is working so the victim can still see and experience the horror.

ISIS members who have beheaded people should have to experience the exact same death done to them.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic