Bigfoot Beheads People?

BFF Patron

I ran into a reunion of the people on the Indianapolis one time in Indianapolis. That has to be the horror of all horrors being in the water having the sharks take you one after another. I am surprised that all of them were not institutionalized after that. The mission was the delivery of the atomic bomb and their itinerary was not known. No one knew they were missing for days. During those days they lost 100s to the sharks.

Weren't we all at one time Wag, and that picture is just too cute!

You were an adorable little girl...

Public knowledge of Bigfoot, will it ever really happen?

Hey, I still am! :music::girlwacko:

I hear you, and I too was a cute kid, and my mom would put my hair up in pigtail's also. Those girls are still with us today, and still like to come out and play;)

I ran into a reunion of the people on the Indianapolis one time in Indianapolis. That has to be the horror of all horrors being in the water having the sharks take you one after another. I am surprised that all of them were not institutionalized after that. The mission was the delivery of the atomic bomb and their itinerary was not known. No one knew they were missing for days. During those days they lost 100s to the sharks.

Heroes all, and any of the survivors still living must have frequent nightmares.

I doubt any of them willingly ever went into the water again.

Nope. It's a publicity still of Quint posing with his machete. In the movie he destroys the radio with a small baseball bat.

He uses that machete to cut the lines, remember? When the shark was pulling the boat backwards?

Edited by SweetSusiq

He attempts to cut the lines, but the cleats are pulled out before he gets the chance.

He does finally use it to stab the shark as he's being eaten, though.

Yikes, HTG, I have not watched that movie in years, and I doubt that I would ever willingly watch it again ever.

I LOVE the ocean, I spent a lot of time in or near it in my youth and young adult hood, but sometimes life takes us away from where we would like/love to be living:(

So now I live very much inland in the middle of the country, but I do try to talk the family into heading towards the ocean every few years if I'm lucky :girlmad:

Jaws still scares me when I think about that horrific shark eating all of those people.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Uhm, my avitar is a picture of ME...thinking of what happens when BF becomes ''Public'' knowledge. Of course, I was much younger then.

much younger indeed..... a regular little rascal weren't you ?  buckwheat.jpg   025724TVTSf.jpg

just remember wag , "with great power comes great responsibility " and susi is a trusting soul. play nice ......Otay?  ;)

Nope. It's a publicity still of Quint posing with his machete. In the movie he destroys the radio with a small baseball bat.

Otherwise known as a "fish billie"

much younger indeed..... a regular little rascal weren't you ? 

just remember wag , "with great power comes great responsibility " and susi is a trusting soul. play nice ......Otay?  ;)

We were all "Little Rascals" at that age! I ran my parents crazy being so curious about stuff and into *everything*. I bet all of you guys and gals did the same thing:)

Edited by chelefoot
Remove images in quote

im sure we all cut up a little bit back then, but Papa Doc was quick with a belt, so us little Docs usually toed the line.

I don't think we ever could have held a candle to the "Little Rascals" of TV fame that inspired the pics above.  heres a link to a page with a brief summary and links to some episodes of their shenanigans... enjoy. 

http://www.tv.com/shows/little-rascals/

Exactly, and she STILL needs to learn her lessons (about intenet interaction).

BTW, thanks for sending me the $1000.00 dollars for my dogs cataract operation, he would be blind without your help SusiQ... :music:

Jaws it is. That'd be the awesome Robert Shaw as Quint, one of the greatest characters in all of cinema, IMO.

Not just your opinion. Mine too. I've never come across a better movie scene than Shaw's USS Indianapolis monologue....and I've seen lots of movies.

Not just your opinion. Mine too. I've never come across a better movie scene than Shaw's USS Indianapolis monologue....and I've seen lots of movies.

id say the final scene in Heat with Deniro and pacino comes close

• masterbarber unpinned this topic