Hiding Evidence

MagniAesir

Just my opinion wag I said suspect not discredit I General look at all reports sightings and evidence as being suspect until fully analyzed and scrutinized

• 1 month later...

Bottom line here is there is no government conspiracy to cover up the existence is Sasquatch. No government agency believes there is a yet undiscovered primate roaming the forest in the US. And although I don't believe they are extinct yet.... I do believe that the actual number have significantly declined science the late 70's... No hard data just a gut feeling.

2002 October

Stone County, Mississippi

Workers with the USDA encounter the carcass of a half eaten dog while conducting timber survey. There was an abundance of large tracks in the area. The Anthropology Department of the nearby University of Southern Mississippi was asked to send someone to identify the tracks but was unable to at the time. The Hattiesburg Zoo was also asked to send a primatologist to the site as soon as possible to cast and identify the tracks. It is unknown if the zoo responded or not. Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks was unable to provide any knowledge of what could have made the tracks. All employees of DeSoto National Forest were an email regarding the recent event. We were explicitly instructed to deny any knowledge of it and not to encourage anyone to hunt the creature that made the tracks and ate the dog. We were further instructed to stay clear of that area until further notice although none of did. The tracks were viewed by an anthropology graduate student from USM the day they were discovered and they are described as resembling large chimpanzee tracks. So much so that all zoos were contacted within miles to see if one had escaped. The tracks had two large toes on each foot, like an opposable thumb, closer to the heel that the distal end of the foot. This toe was flattened and atrophic indicating that it no longer served as a necessary appendage. The second and third toes having evolved to take the place of the big toes which would be expected in a semi-bipedal creature. The word expressed to USDA employees was that the tracks were from an unknown and undocumented primate. The local sheriff’s department and FBI sealed the area and removed the carcass of the eaten dog and made casts and took hundreds of photographs but nothing of the findings or conclusion of the incident were ever revealed. The site was raked clean.

GCBRO

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0003.html

Edited by Gumshoeye

Wow

I haven't checked this thread in a long time

People seemed to have read a lot into my question that's wasn't there

In general most laws like this either contain lists of inclusion or lists of exclusions

An example here in British Columbia it is a list of exclusion

The law is written in such a way that all wildlife is protected

The first list of exclusion is a list of animals that may be hunted or trapped during an open season

The second list of exclusion is Schedule "B" lists animals that may be captured or killed only for the specific purpose of protecting property unless an open season is designated by regulation (see Regional Schedules for open seasons).

The third list of exclusion Schedule "C" animals can be killed anywhere and at any time in BC. Schedule “C†birds may be hunted using electronic calls. You do not need a hunting licence to capture, hunt or kill the following Schedule “C†wildlife:

So in British Columbia if I discovered a new species, it would deemed to be protected

Of course if the law is written in such a way that only species that are placed on a list are protected, then what would needed to be determined is what if any reporting criteria exists in law if you believe that you may have discovered a new species

I think there is a certain academic bias concerning the whole question. Because it doesn't fit their version of history. Government conspiracy I don't think so.

Edited by norseman

To me government conspiracy makes no sense as at a minimum it would require 2 Federal Governments (Canada and USA)

A number of State and Provincial governments and possibly numerous county and municipal governments

This would involve hundreds if not thousands of government works over the last 50 years alone

I just don't see it

I'm sorry everyone but I want to be the first to shoot one of these things! I don't know what I would do after I did it but would have no problem doing it. Realistically after it was laying on the ground the first thing would I would do is is have back up. I mean someone else with a gun. The next thing would be don't leave the body and hope more didn't show up. Kinda hard dragging a 500 pound animal out of the woods so I would have to call a couple of buddies . This is where it gets tricky. Who can you trust? If you can get him out then take hhim and put him in a large chest freezer with a lock. Sit on that for a few days make a couple of calls and become a millionaire the next week. Try to present your case on the morning show David Letterman and fox news. I guess you could go on CNN but they're just a bunch of liberals and they would try to hang you. Anyways I would like to put all of these debates to rest with the real deal.

^^^^^^^^^

Check out the pro kill thread in "in the field".

No need to try and gather friends to haul the body out in one go. Take the head, hands and feet, as Dr. Krantz said even the lower jaw will work for proof.

.... how you reconcile all the recent sightings .......?

the popularity of shows like  Finding Bigfoot.  imo, such TV  either inspires the hoaxers to hoax  and / or emboldens the genuine witness to testify that wouldn't normally speak out. maybe both..

IOW, never underestimate the power of suggestion .

just my opinion, that and a couple $ might buy a coffee, lol.

I think a lot of has to do with dollars and cents. The producers have found a niche and there’s enough interest either way on both sides of the fence and so they roll with it. If there weren't enough interest they would have pulled the cord a long time ago. IMHO

well, ratings = $$ for sure. I remember a lot of buzz about BF way back when leonard nemoys "in search of" was popular. seemed like a few more reports popped up then...and a movie and some books too, iirc?

of course that was waaay before internet.

you data base sleuths might find that to be a good pattern to look for too, like what % increase in reports coincide with the periods like now where TV makes BF cool and a current discussion.

it would be interesting to find if the topic seems rise and fall out of the spotlight along with pop medias attention to it.

I'll go against the grain by throwing this out there......If the government ( regardless of the number of those in the know--for arguments sake--- isn't covering something up...i.e. "they" know that BF is real)....I think the odds of a flesh and blood heretofore "undiscovered" creature decreases exponentially.....

• Upvote 1

Why not just tell Fox you shot one now.  They're not interested in the truth.

one brand of spin vs another, whatever flavor you prefer ...either way, they all pander to their base audience.

hoaxing a BF shooting  helps no one regardless of affiliations . BF itself seem neutral enough, as it usually gets laughed off the news whichever way the station leans .

and fair point clubbedfoot , but wouldn't it be funny that of all the things government screws up that BF cover up would be the one thing thing they get right .  :keeporder: