How Can You Discover A Long Term Research Sight For Northern Climates?

Lake County Bigfooot

Sorry BobbyO, thought that it was Stan, and I owe you an apology, so my next question is who was it?  No

issue if you cannot tell me, I understand.  For some reason I thought we discussed that a while back, and I

got Stan in my head.  I remember the Brookfield Zoo thing too, that all seems a bit unusual, if I remembered

correctly the sighting was by a guy who had just interviewed Stan, if I got the facts straight.  That whole thing

lead me into some questioning of my own, but I have a bit more confidence in that situation these days.  

I think we got sidetracked, but what I am really interested is your guys opinions on

searching for areas where snow cover is normal to actually think you can still conduct

research in a normal winter, so far this winter, or pre-winter is proving abnormal. As

all our guesses are just that, I am wondering where they are hiding out with the lack of

normal cover. I think they are still in the general region, and I do not think they migrate

100s of miles, but maybe some distance to find a refuge of sorts.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

SSR Team

Sorry BobbyO, thought that it was Stan, and I owe you an apology, so my next question is who was it?  No

issue if you cannot tell me, I understand.  For some reason I thought we discussed that a while back, and I

got Stan in my head.  I remember the Brookfield Zoo thing too, that all seems a bit unusual, if I remembered

correctly the sighting was by a guy who had just interviewed Stan, if I got the facts straight.  That whole thing

lead me into some questioning of my own, but I have a bit more confidence in that situation these days.

No problem.

I can't actually remember his screen name here and only remember his real name and I don't really want to go there.

Initials are AC, or TC for short.

Thanks BobbyO, I am pretty sure that the Bachelor's Grove thing has some legitimacy, as sightings continue to occur on an nearly annual basis from those Southern Cook County Forest Preserves,  I drove through there last winter and really was amazed at the acreage as well as the terrain and water sources.  I know this is not Mt. St. Helen's, but for this area it provides ample resources.  While I am nearer to the border of Wisconsin, I see similarities in the areas that have sightings, and they all are situated near rivers, the Southern Des Plaines river and the Cal Sag Channel, and Tinnely Creek which empty's into the Cal Sag borders Bachelors Grove.  So the pattern of using streams and rivers is present, as in my neck of the woods where the Fox River flows through the chain in northern Illinois.  To the average person not Sasquatch habitat, but when you begin to look at where the sightings occur the patterns start to emerge, which is what brought me to the realization that the sightings that have occurred around Chicago could indeed be legitimate, well then I happen to have the occasional visitor myself simply to put the exclamation mark on the notion,  I say this to all those who have a hard time with this notion of semi-urban Sasquatch, they do indeed exist.

The more you blab about your BF area, the more likely it won't be a BF area for long, just something to think about. Ask Nathan.

Best to keep it a secret, be 'general' about stuff.

Edited by Wag