Deer Carcass

Today I found my 2nd fresh deer carcass in a month, this one about 300 yard from my driveway in the middle of the east bound lane on a rural secondary road. For the past 3 months I have heard coyotes almost every night but quiet recently. This was not hit by a car as I drove right past this spot several times yesterday and it was not there. There are only two legs and some of the bones look chewed on. Kinda freaky

post-21068-0-67972500-1419739183.jpg

post-21068-0-73274000-1419739218.jpg

Happy New Year everyone. Well I found another carcass on the 1st day of the year and two more today that were less than a .5 mile apart on the same FS road. This is from yesterday, has no head and I think it's someones hunting dog.

I found this deer carcass very close to the headless one. It is the only one I have found that so far that you could smell. It appears to have puncture wounds on the neck.

This is second deer I found today. I suspect a hunter but it was not there 2 days ago when I drove past.

That makes 5 carcasses found in a month.

post-21068-0-80123900-1420252453.jpg

post-21068-0-16633500-1420252558.jpg

post-21068-0-30945600-1420252950.jpg

post-21068-0-61488000-1420253038.jpg

post-21068-0-48364000-1420253418.jpg

Something ate a dog, leaving behind strange tracks of an unknown primate with “two†not one big toe. It caused a stir from one agency to another and throughout some southern universities,’ so much so that one National parks service directed its employees to deny knowledge of the thing that ate the dog that left the tracks. - GCBRO

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0003.html

• 1 month later...

None of the information expresses absolute definitive proof of consumption but after reading over 7,000 Bigfoot reports I carefully examined only those relevant to carcasses as in dietary preferences of these animal beings raising some interesting points. While there seems to be sufficient reports suggesting herbal or vegetarian diet, about 16.5 percent of the reports described here only deal with the carnivore aspects of its dietary preference.

Prey Types Most Often Mentioned

Bear

Beaver

Cat

Cattle

Chickens

Cougar

Coyote

Deer

Dog

Duck

Elk

Fish

Frog

Goat

Goose

Hog

Horse

Mule

Muskrat

Rabbit

Raccoon

Sheep

Turkey

Over 61 percent of the Bigfoot reports describing carcasses were domesticated livestock minus domesticated dogs and cats.  The availability and opportunities livestock animals falling prey may be the reasons for such high numbers.

Dogs and cats represented 134 of the 1143 reports describing domesticated carcasses.

Six Groups Most Often Targeted For Predation   

Chickens

Deer

Dogs

Cattle

Hogs

Sheep

Something ate a dog, leaving behind strange tracks of an unknown primate with “two†not one big toe. It caused a stir from one agency to another and throughout some southern universities,’ so much so that one National parks service directed its employees to deny knowledge of the thing that ate the dog that left the tracks. - GCBRO

http://www.gcbro.com/MSstone0003.html

No, read that again, it had "big toe" off to side, and two large toes, (2nd and 3rd) and the two smaller toes together.

That seems a strong candidate for the "3 toed" booger of the south, if the two pairs of toes often mark together.

This is an Orang-utan foot, closest living relative of Gigantopithecus...

4751623656_8dc5b5b417.jpg

"Myakka skunk ape" photos, show something very Orang looking, but different. So, report above might very well be describing a bipedal Orang foot, some relative of both that and giganto.

Nice research Gumshoeye and interesting read Flashman. Thanks to you both. After the flurry of carcasses I found recently, I have not seen anymore...

Hellybilly as an avid bowhunter I am on a few bowhunting forums. With the increase in coyote numbers in the last several years there have been a ton of stories of bowhunters tracking a shot deer as little as 30 minutes after the deer was hit and having to chase off coyotes that were already at the dead deer. In many places around the country it is common knowledge to bowhunters that any deer left overnight, (a common practice if a deer is poorly hit) will be eaten by coyotes. Just something to think about, the coyote problem has gotten way out of hand in most areas.

Edited by Ky Woodsman

Having observed the destruction coyotes perpetrate on deer first hand, I would only say it’s similar to what I have seen from videos of Hyenas or wild dogs of the African Serengeti. I never witnessed wolf kills but coyote kills were faster than anything I ever imagined rendering the animal completely consumed in minutes and mere bones and fur in less than an hour.

Many of these kills I mentioned earlier were animals with broken antlers twisted heads, ripped jaws or broken necks and rear or front or both legs broken and twisted. Some people suggested the condition of some of the deer appeared as they beaten or flung by the legs against trees. Again many locations where these carcasses were found are accompanied by very large human-like footprints and areas of knock down brush or places known or suspected of Bigfoot activity.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Canids won't actually chew on a pack kill like that, they'll just gulp down chunks in order to get some, that's why it goes so fast.... then they'll slope off somewhere quiet, regurgitate and chew it properly later.... unless an Alpha is still hungry and forces them to give it up first.

Hunters, Bigfoot Dead

Tarrytown, Georgia

An eight foot creature that appeared “mangled†was spotted near this location. Which leads one to wonder what could mutilate an eight foot tall monster. Source: Weird Georgia, Jim Miles/ Gordon Strasenburgh, p47