Minnesota Iceman Hoax

kitakaze

My source isn't Coleman. Do you want to play the guessing game and figure out what is?

I think the information would be appreciated by those not interested in playing games. I am rather surprised at the ..let's say "youthful", behavior being played out here.

Edited by Redwolf

I think the information would be appreciated by those not interested in playing games. I am rather surprised at the ..let's say "youthful", behavior being played out here.

All the information you need to figure out the source is in two of my posts. They're both rather easy to spot. I'm curious about just how observant people are.

What's next Hide and Go Seek?

If you can't figure out the source from the clues I've given just say so. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought you said you stopped responding. I was just about to thank you and tell you it's greatly appreciated. :lol:

Wolftrax, I'll post more images when I have the time. Right now I don't. Thanks for asking.

No, it's just nobody really wants to go through the same various storylines Hansen told or what Sanderson and Heuvelmans said and all the ins and outs and back and forth that we've all seen for years just to find a post that hints at the book you are using. If you want to keep playing games and can't be upfront on your source and it's something to hide, well that's on par for the whole Iceman subject and the reason why nobody wants to invest any time or belief into it.

Edited by wolftrax

Guest Blackdog

If you can't figure out the source from the clues I've given just say so. I don't have a problem with that.

I thought you said you stopped responding. I was just about to thank you and tell you it's greatly appreciated. :lol:

Wolftrax, I'll post more images when I have the time. Right now I don't. Thanks for asking.

I figured it out on your first post... do you think I'm stupid?

I just don't care for your silly immature games.

Now is it Duck, Duck, Goose or Duck, Duck, Gray Duck?

Edited by masterbarber
removal of unacceptable content

Guest RayG

Ray, IE is a browser that usually comes installed on new PCs and is often used to download Firefox. Firefox, with all it's nifty add-ons and personas, is picky about spoiler buttons and can't be induced to let one work on BFF for love nor money even after opening a slew of spoilers on a test on another forum.

LAL, I've been playing around with home computers since 1981, so I know what IE is, I just haven't used it on any of my household computers since, oh, pretty much EVER. I presently have a home network of four desktops and two laptops, with two additional desktops sitting under my desk. None of them ever use IE. I won't be using IE on any future purchases either.

In short, I won't be viewing your spoiler unless you send the images to me in a PM.

RayG

Guest ajciani

For some reason the "spoiler" button doesn't work right on this forum. The error console says:

$(button).up().down('bbc_spoiler_wrapper') is undefined.
{Event.stop(e);var returnvalue=$(button).up().down('.bbc_spoiler_wrapper').down('.bbc_spoiler_content').toggle();if(returnvalue.visible())

For those interested in seeing the picture, it is here.

That is quite some model. Very dark in color. Looks nothing (considering color and hair coverage) like the pictures of it in the ice. Of course, that doesn't mean that there couldn't have been more than one model.

You took that when you went to Hansen's place and saw it in the barn?

Let's put a little light on the situation....

MIMmodellight.jpg

and compare....

MIMmodelcomp.jpg

I like the right eye, the blockish nose, the teeth, and of course that hair growth pattern on the chin.

What's that? The face is still too dark? Well let's lighten it up....

MIMmodellightface.jpg

After all, we don't need to be limited to how the photographer chose to have light on the subject, or chose not to in this case.

All the information you need to figure out the source is in two of my posts. They're both rather easy to spot. I'm curious about just how observant people are.

Once again, this is rather juvenile LAL. I simply ask a question and expected a professional and mature answer, not game playing. Never mind though, I have no wish to start an argument with you.

Edited to add: I have no oar in this argument. I grew up in the PNW and hadn't heard of this subject until I got into research myself. I initially brushed it off as a hoax, but some interesting points were brought up in this thread and I got curious. Consider me curious no more, I don't want to get dragged into a drama...just wanted some facts. I certainly don't want to go back through the past few pages to play "where's Waldo" for information.

Edited by Redwolf

I figured it out on your first post... do you think I'm stupid?

I just don't care for your silly immature games.

Now is it Duck, Duck, Goose or Duck, Duck, Gray Duck?

Okay. What is the source?

LAL, you seem like you are just baiting people into an argument. If you have the information, then post it, if you don't want to post it that's fine, then just say so instead of playing immature little games that were best left in Jr. High school.