Campsite Destroyed

My apologies and harm meant or intended Big TW … I hope I didn’t sound like I was taking umbrage you personally because that was not my intent.  I am glad you took the time to clarify that because I was wondering where the heck that came from. This is one of the annoyances of communicating informally without face-to-face discussing but you brought up a good question.  

I do respect Will Jevning, and I haven’t read his email but I think the question speaks to a larger question (if it’s correct and I have no personal knowledge of it if was correct ) but let's say it was for a moment. I know there are those who don't believe the Wes story but this thread is Campsite Destroyed and without it seems there would be SC controversy as I see it. It all began with this outrageous claim by Mr. Garrett, a campsite destroyed, trees uprooted, blood traces, large foot tracks, somebody found in a tree, then come predicate claims of threats of jail, interrogation, harassment, his personal hacked, missing files and then some claims of satellites showing no Bigfoots in the area of the SC duo?

Why would somebody be watching Bigfoot in the woods?  Again, if the email is correct the satellite didn’t show them in the area the time the group said they were it suggests to me some sort of routine surveillance of these animals doesn’t it to you?  The next question is why would somebody with access to satellites be interested in Bigfoot, a supposed mythological creature that does not exist officially that is, that people are ridiculed daily over? Why do you suppose that is?

Back to the SC duo for moment, if somebody was or is preoccupied with watching Bigfoots on satellites and we know a man who says he filmed something I submit that he (or the public) wasn't suppose to see how is it that anyone can believe the watchers watching the Bigfoots now?  Doesn't this sort of link somebody or something with limitless resources to thing in Texas that supposedly did not occur?

Just asking ...  

Edited by Gumshoeye

I only mentioned the light reflection of the metro lights because it is a viable source of light when it is cloudy for most of the southern half of the Gifford Pinchot NF. Terrain is not a hindering factor if the cloud level is above the hill height. Our elk camp is at least 20 miles north of the area being discussed and the reflected light is good enough to see down the north/south running logging roads all night long. To get a full moon at the time of their sighting it would have been 2 weeks earlier. One thing they would have had going for them is that FR 4205 runs north/south in that area.

One of the reasons for asking about the weather and cloudiness on two separate mountains is this:  My only experience around mountains was in the Great Smokey Mountains and the Alps of Germany. There are no mountain ranges where I live just swamps, marshes, lakes and woods. However, I do recall the minute by minute spontaneous changes in weather patterns that I experienced on the mountains.

BFF Patron

I have maintained if someone wanted to look for BF with military capability satellites they could.     The question is why would they?    Satellites have to be tasked to do that.    They basically run on a low earth polar orbit and tasking them requires changing the direction the camera is pointed using up attitude stabilizing fuel and lifespan.     When I was in the military the pictures were good enough that you could nearly read license plate numbers but I can imagine they are far better than that now.     If we wanted to know about BF in NA the ones to ask would be the Chinese and Russians.     They would task our installations and terrain here for intelligence information and could inadvertently catch BF watching us over a fence someplace.    Since the US knows what is in our own country, the US military would not normally image US territory unless something interested them.   Even that could be done better with aircraft overflight.    Some time ago I was looking at Goggle earth images of an area West of Kelso Washington.    While it may well have been stump I saw something that looked very much like a BF.     The image has been updated and is not longer there.    If someone is really bored sometime you could spend days looking at Google Earth images.   The higher resolution ones might just show something interesting.    Of course that to many would just be someone wearing their Patty suit in the woods that day.    

The 4205 at the Wes and Woody sighting location runs 060 - 240 true.    I took a bearing the day I was there.    Not exactly North South but pointed in the direction of the Portland Metro area anyway. 

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

When I mentioned satellites or helicopters I was just trying to figure out how the government would keep track of something like bigfoot. In order to keep track of something as mobile as that the surveillance would just about have to be continuous. You wouldn't be able to do that with a satellite and the expense would be outrageous using aircraft. So if they are keeping tabs on them, just how are they (whomever they are) doing it?

Yes, weather on the mountains can be spontaneous. They can create their own weather systems. But we are talking big hills here even though they carry the designations of mountains. The sighting took place below 2000ft. I live on one of those hills to the north of there also below 2000ft when the clouds in winter come up against those hills, the result is... more rain.

SWWSP as you said the lights on their car may have been enough to see by. But, it seemed to me they had a lot of description some distance to the side or behind their car. The headlights wouldn't be very effective on a dark night in those positions. I can attest to that since I have to back down my wooded driveway in the dark at times. :-)

BigTreeWalker,

Would you please be so kind as to copy and paste Will's email here for all to see? If I remember correctly (and I admit that my memory of it may be faulty), he didn't explicitly state how the feds were tracking the bigfoot (satellite, helo, etc), only that it was done by GPS.

What if the bigfoot are tagged somehow and the tags are relaying their location? Perhaps the system uses satellites or helos, but they are not doing the tracking visually, but by a radio signal or similar.

Of course, the standard disclaimer: All this speculation depends on both Will's source, and Will himself, being truthful.

Edited by Bonehead74

Boy, I can see how misunderstandings happen here. I was just asking a question and brainstorming in the process. Will Jevning didn't say anything about sats or planes and I didn't claim he did. SWWSP also had an idea how Will got his GPS info. But in any case it's all just speculation.

Here's a screen shot of the email out of the report, which I have a copy of and will be glad to post when they figure out how to do so.

post-24465-0-18114300-1430601645_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

So this Jevning guy says that all BF are wearing GPS tracking collars?     Maybe I need to get some more electronic gear?  Lowjack?    Sure would be easier than looking for footprints.  Then again maybe BF have to report in daily to the United States Intergalactic Embassy people so we know how many of them are on planet at any given time.    I just had an epiphany.   You know how much out of state deer tags cost?    Imagine what off planet deer tags would sell for to BF deer hunters!  They always say follow the money when government is involved.     

Guest diana swampbooger

Spooks are stalking boogers. Jevning's story is getting insanely hilarious! He be punk'd.

One thing that doesn't surprise me in the least is that this caper and everything and everyone attached to it is getting stranger and stranger.

Boy, I can see how misunderstandings happen here. I was just asking a question and brainstorming in the process. Will Jevning didn't say anything about sats or planes and I didn't claim he did. SWWSP also had an idea how Will got his GPS info. But in any case it's all just speculation.

Here's a screen shot of the email out of the report, which I have a copy of and will be glad to post when they figure out how to do so.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-05-02-14-18-42.jpg

Yeah you’re not kidding it’s getting stranger and stranger Northfork.

Thanks for posting the screen shot Big TW, this is the first time I seen or read it. Interesting if someone has inside contacts with NSA, why would you place that on an email? Seems like it should have been used in past tense because the contact would be outed pretty quickly don't you think? Who is awes anyone know who what that is referencing?  Yeah well, I still say Garrett wasn't messing around with local police and somebody or something with limitless resources had a hand in there somewhere. With that said though, even the email if that an authentic email from the name above it, sounds a little iffy too doesn't it?

Lojack is old technology today.

Edited by Gumshoeye