Campsite Destroyed

Guest diana swampbooger

Well then Rockape, go ahead, resume your name calling. Knock it out of the park.

Toodles

Reading this thread reminds me of a not particularly popular person who had a great description of some things that may be pertinent here.     Donald Rumsfelt, former Sec of Defense, had a category of things he called "not knowable".    Like him or not, and politics aside,  he was or is an intelligent man (not sure if the is even still alive).    Many things in the BF field of study are not knowable and probably never will.   The primary category of these not knowable things are witness reports and accounts.     We listen, and are forced to make personal judgments based on our own impressions, life experience, and personal history and try to determine if we believe a particular witness or account of an event.     If there is simply not enough information to determine with any probability if something happened, then that situation is simply not knowable.    No amount of arguing or name calling can fill in missing information that is simply not available that makes the event knowable.     Maybe we need accept that and to lighten up a bit?.   

Good to hear logical approaches are being looked at and I applaud you for posting that.

Well then Rockape, go ahead, resume your name calling. Knock it out of the park.

Toodles

Don't go away mad. Please come back with something that shows I am completely wrong about this. I will gladly eat crow. I mean that. I'd love nothing better than to be proven wrong.

Guest Divergent1

Does Garrett have bigfoot groupies dropping in? Because it seems like the strongest supporters for his story are women that obviously know him pretty well. I can't think of another reason why common sense would be thrown out the window.

I think that's considered a strong bias if that's the case. Love and/or money, it's one or the other, or both.

Edited by Divergent1

Guest diana swampbooger

Does Garrett have bigfoot groupies dropping in? Because it seems like the strongest supporters for his story are women that obviously know him pretty well. I can't think of another reason why common sense would be thrown out the window.

I think that's considered a strong bias if that's the case. Love and/or money, it's one or the other, or both.

Ew.

Guest Divergent1

Your posts are self evident of your regard for the man.

The heart wants what the heart wants, there is no shame in that. I'm just pointing it out because of the bias that would engender.

Guest Divergent1

What's wrong with dating Garrett? I  think it's admirable that you're standing up for your man. I'm sorry if that offended you.

Additionally, it doesn't make sense to me why anyone who isn't currently monitored by the government would make claims that they are. the old joke was that you can request a copy of your FBI file, but if you don't have one the FBI will investigate you to see why you think they have a file on you.  Most people want to stay off the government radar, not intentionally get on it.

The MIB/Black Helo claim has been garnering folks attention and support for decades.  I remember it always being a a big deal on the old Art Bell Coast to Coast AM show (miss that guy).  It brings in the conspiracy theorists, of whom there are many!  Add a FEMA camp and FOX news would've carried the story.  It also gives an excuse for disappearing proof one may have had and allows one to say "I can't speak of that anymore".

Not saying that's going on here, because, I really don't know. 

I've received a few 1111111111 text messages.

Let the games begin, DOI/DHS/etc etc etc wannabes.

DS, what does this mean?

It does indeed Chasing Rabbits, the thing does speak for itself, you can explain, but you can’t understand it for them too. Plus1

I'd like to add that no one is interrogated unless they allow it.  Period.  And PI's have no authority to do anything really.  If Travis was a Juvenile, then Bob would have to allow LEO's to interview him.  Those are facts, unless we go down the extra-governmental rabbit hole.  In that case, I haven't a clue and just don't accept that sort of thing.