Black Ops Extermination: Wildlife Services Agency

bipedalist

BFF Patron

^ wrong question "smart=collared" is the trend and active RFID:

https://animalblawg.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/taking-the-wild-out-of-wildlife-and-putting-it-on-facebook/

http://biocircuits.ucsd.edu/nmpinter/AB%20Encyclopedia%20-%20remote%20sensing.pdf

and further: AB Encyclopedia - remote sensing.pdf

but generally you have to wonder how a BF/Sasquatch has been manipulated to date to foster behavioral sensing

Edited by bipedalist

The problem with governmental conspiracy theories is that it enables us to fill in the gaps conveniently when a story doesn't quite add up. Having said that, I find it more than easy to imagine something like this happening. Of course, even if Bigfoot is officially discovered, I very much doubt stories of "black ops exterminators" would ever be released to the public. This would be an even more shadowy facet of already murky waters...

That results from a lack of honesty and openness. If the truth isn’t told, it’s left up to the citizenry to fill in the pieces that are most logical if not most reasonable.  

Guest Divergent1

Considering that the deer population is booming, I doubt bigfoot poses much of a problem whether there is a "black ops" agenda or not.

Edited by Divergent1

I've read that US special forces guys would train in Australia, shooting kangaroos from helicopters. Apparently they had a kangaroo problem or something

Pure bunk!

Ask me how I know...

but if you believe the reports on Sasquatch Chronicles, special forces has been brought in to take them

out in certain cases.

More crap.. ask me how I know..

BFF Patron

Considering that the deer population is booming, I doubt bigfoot poses much of a problem whether there is a "black ops" agenda or not.

There is no money at stake in deer populations.   On the other hand the forest products industries entire production depends on access to the forest to log.      If huge sections of the country are BF habitat that should be protected, those forest product companies could loose everything if that happens.  While environmentalists hate logging,   the government likes money and anyone that makes it.   For all we know those black ops are not conducted by the government to rid the forest of BF, but by timber industry hunters with the government looking the other way.   They could all be private contractors, ex special forces etc, funded by the timber industry, with full concurrence and possible support with helicopters provided by the government.      That sort of thing is not unknown in the defense industries so it not something that unusual.    

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

^this is an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of it being the logging industries (or whoever else stands to gain) that might cover up Bigfoot other than the government itself. Government doesn't like to interfere much with business in America, isn't that right? "Laissez-faire"? And of course money is a powerful motivator. Intriguing thought.

Mind you, there must surely be money to be gained in finding a Bigfoot body...? Well, maybe there would be too many awkward questions if they tried it....

BFF Patron

The guy that shot a mountain gorilla and brought it in to prove the existence in the early 1900s did not get rich and probably few know his name without looking it up.    You bring in a body, you have to give it to a lab or group of scientists to verify that it is an unknown species and then you have nothing other than your name in the news for a few days.    There have been so many hoaxers that no one will pay for a body now.    Well almost no one.    Oh sure the shooter can go to conferences but will probably be vilified by over half the attendees.    When the small potential monetary gain of having a BF body is put up against the money that the forest industry might be willing to put up to stifle existence, it would pale in comparison.    For all we know bodies obtained have been bought by the forest industry and buried deep.    I have the feeling that goes on in logging companies.    If a logger finds a body,  he gets a bonus and keeps his job if they bury it and keep quiet. 

I think that's a pretty compelling argument. Certainly I've read stories in which witnesses have been told to keep their mouths shut by organizations of one sort or another....

It's clear to me now that I must work towards owning a major logging company. Then I'll come and report back here!

BFF Patron

Good plan.     Better yet, get your own logging company going and hire BF to be loggers.   Big, powerful, live right there,  and know what forest you need to keep for them to live in.   Let them run down a deer for lunch break or just set up a buffet line instead of paying them.   They might cause a ruckus when they come to town to cash their checks.     

• Upvote 1

I'd be afraid of the BF workers unionising! What do I do when a group of nine-foot tall ape-men wielding axes come for me and demand better pay?

Now I'm suddenly going off the whole idea...

BFF Patron

Pure bunk!

Ask me how I know...

but if you believe the reports on Sasquatch Chronicles, special forces has been brought in to take them

out in certain cases.

More crap.. ask me how I know..

snopes.com?

Well apparently agency outreach does some good stuff, e.g. coyote outreach:

http://www.happyvalleyor.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/400

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Divergent1

There is no money at stake in deer populations.   On the other hand the forest products industries entire production depends on access to the forest to log.      If huge sections of the country are BF habitat that should be protected, those forest product companies could loose everything if that happens.  While environmentalists hate logging,   the government likes money and anyone that makes it.   For all we know those black ops are not conducted by the government to rid the forest of BF, but by timber industry hunters with the government looking the other way.   They could all be private contractors, ex special forces etc, funded by the timber industry, with full concurrence and possible support with helicopters provided by the government.      That sort of thing is not unknown in the defense industries so it not something that unusual.    

No , my point was that bigfoot is definitely not putting a dent in the deer population.

Good plan. Better yet, get your own logging company going and hire BF to be loggers. Big, powerful, live right there, and know what forest you need to keep for them to live in. Let them run down a deer for lunch break or just set up a buffet line instead of paying them. They might cause a ruckus when they come to town to cash their checks.

Its the perfect plan! No tools or feul cost--They can bring down large trees just by climbing them and swaying back and forth, and you could pay them in zagnut bars and pancakes. Or was it garlic?