Black Ops Extermination: Wildlife Services Agency

bipedalist

I'm just tossing ideas out here.....but it may say something about sasquatch's abilities if the government's preferred method for eradicating is Helicopters and .50 calibers and high elevated snipers as has been reported a couple times.   If true, there must be a reason they are not putting boots on the ground.  Have they learned the hard way that if you kill one then others will come out to attack??   Think about it......If they killed one from a copter, they could circle the area and kill any others that show up to retrieve a body.   Haven't heard any reports about retrieval by govt kill teams from Mr's:  Jevning, Black or Germer.  But if the government is really killing them.......  Are they also retrieving the bodies for final disposal at the Smithsonian??? 

BFF Patron

I'm just tossing ideas out here.....but it may say something about sasquatch's abilities if the government's preferred method for eradicating is Helicopters and .50 calibers and high elevated snipers as has been reported a couple times.   If true, there must be a reason they are not putting boots on the ground.  Have they learned the hard way that if you kill one then others will come out to attack??   Think about it......If they killed one from a copter, they could circle the area and kill any others that show up to retrieve a body.   Haven't heard any reports about retrieval by govt kill teams from Mr's:  Jevning, Black or Germer.  But if the government is really killing them.......  Are they also retrieving the bodies for final disposal at the Smithsonian???

I think it unlikely if there is a government cover up that the Smithsonian would accept or be sent a body. I think it more likely that they already have received bodies or at least skeletons in the late 1800's yet they deny having them in spite of newspaper accounts at the time. Cover up to me means classified operations and disposition so I think it unlikely that the Smithsonian would be involved. But there are enough alphabet military or paramilitary organizations that have classified storage so if BF were classified, then what the Smithsonian had at one time would have been collected for classified storage elsewhere.

I live 90 miles from the nearest military base. Yet on a couple of occasions I have heard heavy machine gun fire in the woods. Not the sort of thing that private individuals normally have. A retrieval team with heavy machine guns or helicopter support with the same would allow extraction of any kill by a sniper team. I have no evidence of that but if the military is involved they would use all weapons at their disposal.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

SSR Team

That show is a complete fraud, so I wouldn't put too much faith in what they have previously said personally about x and y.

BFF Patron

I was watching a past Finding Bigfoot episode and they were discussing sightings around the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. That got me thinking about this thread. Apparently BF are being sighted outside the facility and they exhibit signs that they have gotten tangled up in razor wire. Scars, missing hair/fur, and evidence consistent with injuries from encountering razor wire. Looking at the lab from Google Earth, it is a large area, heavily forested surrounding the buildings located in the middle of the area. Surrounding that is a perimeter road for patrolling and some very serious fencing keeping humans out.

While the Department of Energy probably has little interest in Bigfoot directly, they have a large interest in anything capable of getting in or out of the fence at Oak Ridge. Is that what got the government interested in BF? The paranoid security probably wondered if whatever was entering or leaving the lab ground was human and if not, how was it possible to breach their human proof fences. Certainly razor wire would catch all sorts of hair and tissue samples. Once identified from DNA, the government would certainly be interested in something capable of that kind of intrusion into restricted areas. Classification of information obtained would be automatic because of the sensitive nature of the materials produced there. It would follow that a military which has used dolphins for military purposes would be interested in something capable of penetration of state of the art security fencing.

All conjecture but it sure follows what I know about how the military and agencies that produce the atomic bombs deal with things like that. Anyway take a look at the Oakridge National Lab on Google earth. It certainly is a uninhabited area of Tennessee.

BFF Patron

Another factor I just thought about is that anything related to nuclear weapons has a "Use of lethal force authorized" designation. The guards can legally just shoot and ask questions later. The Google Earth satellite photography seems to show that they use a clear zone near the fence where they either keep the dirt plowed and soft or have deep sand where any footprints are readily evident. I would not recommend anyone in Tennessee going anywhere near the fence looking for prints. On the Finding Bigfoot night investigation fairly near the area, a military helicopter located the cast.

BFF Patron

Tested that perimeter myself one fine Autumn making a wrong turn into the Y-12 plant hauling Boy Scouts around greater Knoxville and Oak Ridge, we got turned around in a hurry even in Class B's.  And yes, the deadly force signage had beaucoups to do with the Richard Petty imitation in the old 16 passenger, lol.  Forgot to add the old graphite style deactivated reactor at Oak Ridge (ala Chernobyl) was the bomb. 

Edited by bipedalist

I think it unlikely if there is a government cover up that the Smithsonian would accept or be sent a body. I think it more likely that they already have received bodies or at least skeletons in the late 1800's yet they deny having them in spite of newspaper accounts at the time. Cover up to me means classified operations and disposition so I think it unlikely that the Smithsonian would be involved. But there are enough alphabet military or paramilitary organizations that have classified storage so if BF were classified, then what the Smithsonian had at one time would have been collected for classified storage elsewhere.

I was at the Smithsonian storage and research facility and asked where the stuffed Bigfoot was, jokingly, of course.  They didn't laugh, but I believe they thought I was crazy after that.

I was watching a past Finding Bigfoot episode and they were discussing sightings around the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. That got me thinking about this thread. Apparently BF are being sighted outside the facility and they exhibit signs that they have gotten tangled up in razor wire. Scars, missing hair/fur, and evidence consistent with injuries from encountering razor wire. Looking at the lab from Google Earth, it is a large area, heavily forested surrounding the buildings located in the middle of the area. Surrounding that is a perimeter road for patrolling and some very serious fencing keeping humans out.

While the Department of Energy probably has little interest in Bigfoot directly, they have a large interest in anything capable of getting in or out of the fence at Oak Ridge. Is that what got the government interested in BF? The paranoid security probably wondered if whatever was entering or leaving the lab ground was human and if not, how was it possible to breach their human proof fences. Certainly razor wire would catch all sorts of hair and tissue samples. Once identified from DNA, the government would certainly be interested in something capable of that kind of intrusion into restricted areas. Classification of information obtained would be automatic because of the sensitive nature of the materials produced there. It would follow that a military which has used dolphins for military purposes would be interested in something capable of penetration of state of the art security fencing.

All conjecture but it sure follows what I know about how the military and agencies that produce the atomic bombs deal with things like that. Anyway take a look at the Oakridge National Lab on Google earth. It certainly is a uninhabited area of Tennessee.

Was it Edwards AFB in California where they were supposedly getting into the tunnels around the base?  Reading that story, if true, indicates that they were just beginning to investigate bigfoot at the time of that account.

BFF Patron

Edwards is out in the middle of a desert. I cannot imagine BF being any where near there.

Sounds like the right place, it was an AFB in the desert.

I know from experience that they do at least migrate through arid areas.  The scarcity of water and the likelihood that any potable water is associated with human habitation brings them into contact with people.

Admin

Was it Edwards AFB in California where they were supposedly getting into the tunnels around the base?  Reading that story, if true, indicates that they were just beginning to investigate bigfoot at the time of that account.

You are correct. And one of the reasons given as to why these incidents were hush-hush, is that they did not want the population in general testing the fences and perimeters. In today's environment, testing or hanging around any sort of government facility without a valid reason, is foolhardy and dangerous. Even though most facilities are NOT shoot first, there are plenty of nervous guards that might not adhere to that policy. Most government facilities are guarded by hired security firms, and not by active duty service members. The training of personnel at these firms varies and are not always as consistent or complete as one would hope.