Black Ops Extermination: Wildlife Services Agency

bipedalist

BFF Patron

Yes but with 300 mph pyroclastic flowsof superheated gases at 660 deg. F my understanding is that many humans in the area of direct blast and roll were for all intents and purposes vaporized into empty space like the victims of Pompeii who are not real people but simply outlines of hollow cremations by superheated components.  Still, not everyone or every animal in every nook and cranny was subjected to the same blast and heat and superheated flows, at least within ten to twenty miles or so as the compass shows.  Most fatalities seems to be on the northern exposures as I remember.

Yes but some people and lots of animals were just exposed to the chocking ash fall. There is one famous film someone made walking out. They nearly did not make it because of the ash. The blast went Northward but the ash went mostly East that day. Anything in the high ashfall area within 10 miles of the mountain would have suffocated and not really have been burned.

Will Jevning spoke quite a bit about the Mt. St. Helens eruption on Sas. Chron.  He was highly involved in the recovery efforts while with the Army.  He emphatically denies the stories of Sasquatch bodies.  As a matter of fact, he said there was a noticeable absence of wildlife killed, as though they knew to get out of dodge.  He said it was mainly people who were killed.

Guest ChasingRabbits

Will Jevning spoke quite a bit about the Mt. St. Helens eruption on Sas. Chron.  He was highly involved in the recovery efforts while with the Army.  He emphatically denies the stories of Sasquatch bodies.  As a matter of fact, he said there was a noticeable absence of wildlife killed, as though they knew to get out of dodge.  He said it was mainly people who were killed.

The absence of wildlife killed during the eruption makes sense. When I lived in the tornado belt, it would be very, very quiet whenever the weather was just right for a tornado: no birds chirping, no dogs barking, nothing.

Guest mariner

As I understand it, volcanic eruptions are usually preceded by minor ground tremors and shakes that would be felt/noticed by wildlife. My guess is that the ground tremors would send the wildlife out of the area from a natural reaction. Hence the lack of many wild animal bodies found - there will of course be some that got buried.

BFF Patron

There were harmonic tremors for some time prior to the eruption.   At the time the geologist were unsure of the meaning of them.    Any animal in the area would probably have sensed that and moved away.  They seem way more sensitive to that sort of thing than humans are.    That eruption was the best instrumented eruption up to that point in time.     Geologists learned a lot about volcanoes from the eruption.     The land slide and blast was the big surprise to them.  

Lemme know if Rex ever shows up, in the meantime, I fully believe our Govt is capable of killing these creatures while never acknowledging their existence...!

BFF Patron

Lemme know if Rex ever shows up, in the meantime, I fully believe our Govt is capable of killing these creatures while never acknowledging their existence...!

Yeah.. present and accounted for.

Sorry sometimes business and family get in the way of surfing the net..

As for how I know... my entire time in the military was spent in special operations of one flavor or another.

If any of our teams would have been tasked to dispose of a rouge bigfoot that would have spread across SOCOM like wildfire.

And none of us ever were.. I know, boring huh?

^My understanding is that the DOI is in charge of the forest primate situation.  Does the DOI have active authority to dispatch military special forces as needed?

I always thought they had their own teams of henchmen.

Please clarify!

BFF Patron

My understanding is that the Wildlife Services Agency USFS is the lead agency for nuisance 'animals" on public land which is the reason for the OP.  Whether they have links to Homeland Security or other special ops at this time is a matter of conjecture and probably national security frankly.  JMHO on the matter.   Of course a JSOC OR SEAL team would probably have it all over anything WSA has.  

Edited by bipedalist

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) would be the main DOI LE agency.  200 uniformed and about 70 special agents.  Small agency, small budget. The Sam Houston NF is huge and has 2 uniformed BLM rangers doing everything they can to ensure campers carry their trash away with them and not get shot by meth heads.  I believe that's typical of most forest land.  Federal agencies cannot call upon the military unless there is a specific well understood and well defined purpose, as well as an established framework.  It's in a limited supporting role.  Way too many constitutional constraints to get into.

DOI would be able to use another FLE agency SRT, but honestly, we're talking about marijuana eradication and such.

While I agree SEAL Team 6 would be ideal for taking out terrorists, the big guy isn't something the military or LE would be good at, unless it was a specialized unit just for that purpose.  While carbines are great for people, spraying small caliber rounds into a 900 lb. "eater" wouldn't be my idea of fun.  A sniper with a .338 Lapua?  That'd do it, but the "reports" we hear about involve helos and machine gun fire.  I would think a small group of well experienced big game hunters would be better for the job than a tactical team, and it would mean less attention.  Someone adept at tracking and killing angry kodiaks would fit the bill.

Most of the conspiracy theories just don't hold water (meaning they defy the practical/resource limitations AND assume groups of people can actually keep a secret) unless you're willing to go in real deep.  I mean black ops, large conspiracy, Star Chamber stuff. I'm not saying it couldn't happen.  I'm not so egotistical to believe I know all, but can say it's a hard pill to swallow.  

BFF Patron

Someone that wanted to spend tons of time investigating could start doing freedom of information act requests of the various agencies that could be involved.   This sort of thing has been done with the UFO issue and results in pages of documents with half or more of the stuff on each page blacked out.     If that sort of investigation of BF issues resulted in the same type of sanitized documents, I would think we could start to assume something was being hidden.   That takes years and lots of time to pursue.    The problem for the government is that they assign low level clerk types to that sort of thing and they do not have coordinated interagency guidance.    So now and then information leaks out that is overlooked.     Could be a book in it for someone that wants to spent that kind of time.  I certainly am not interested.     I would rather spend my time in the field.   

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

I thought Bigfoots were too stealthy and cunning to be killed or controlled by humans? How is it that Bigfoot cannot evade Black Ops Joe but could somehow evade Civilian Hunter Joe? Many of them are one in the same.