Cascades Carnivore Project - How Do They Miss The Bigfoots?

kitakaze

Guest LarryP

Larry, maybe that's what's needed?  Someone willing to spend 3 months in a hole as a human trail cam.  

t.

Terry, I do think that would be a very interesting exercise.

The fact that no game trail or forest service survey has picked up Bigfoot should lead to the following conclusions.

Of course you mean any that have been made public. (Do you honestly think they would?)

1. No Bigfoot in the area

There are MANY National Forest employees who have seen BF, some have been run out of the woods by them, and entire groups of contractor's tree thinners and tree planters have refused to work in some areas because of intimidation by BF. And that's a fact.

2. So rare it just hasn't occurred yet by probability

Rare as a boar hog with tusks.

3. Bigfoot doesn't exist

You are right in one respect; they don't exist if you've never seen one.

Instead it's always magic powers; infrasound, psycic abilities, infrared vision. Or government conspiracy lots and lots of government conspiracy because Bigfoot is just to extreme for multiple governments to let out of the bag.

It's just THIS government that does that; the other countries with populations of enigmatic primates are pretty open about the work their agencies have done in regards to their "BF" types.

It's really not a conspiracy; they just don't have an agency to manage BF. Closest thing they have is the Dept. of Health and Human Services, but they are all tied up in some  kind of insurance scam program right now.

• Upvote 1

And these other countries that are "open about the work their agencies have done in regards to their "bf" types.", they surely must have tons of evidence, correct?

So we're back to this old subject again. Done to death right?

Objective achieved however Kit. We have skeptics crowing and high-fiving about this thread across several blogs.

Have we learned anything new? Not really, but that wasn't the point of this exercise was it?

SSR Team

Objective achieved however Kit. We have skeptics crowing and high-fiving about this thread across several blogs.

How incredibly sad if true.

It doesn't matter, this subject will never be resolved in a blog or forum.......

And it's up to us proponents to drag one out of the pucker brush.

The fact that no game trail or forest service survey has picked up Bigfoot should lead to the following conclusions.

1. No Bigfoot in the area

2. So rare it just hasn't occurred yet by probability

3. Bigfoot doesn't exist

Instead it's always magic powers; infrasound, psycic abilities, infrared vision. Or government conspiracy lots and lots of government conspiracy because Bigfoot is just to extreme for multiple governments to let out of the bag.

I know that someday somebody is gonna explain to me what is logical about presuming that people in denial about something's existence would immediately jump up and crow to the world if they found something.

Don't worry.  Based on evidence thus far I am not holding my breath.

Science is supposed to be logical, right?

Scientists, unfortunately, can't always be held to that standard.

I can't help but think that I've never heard of any professional wildlife photographers ever attempting to get footage of a BF.

Dear National Geographic: I am looking for a grant to go into the Pacific Northwest and Photograph the Elusive Bigfoot.

Dear Photographer: We spend our money looking for real animals, we have to reject your grant request.

Dear National Geographic: But The PGF, and Plaster footprints, and these DNA studies, and Dr. Meldrum.

Dear Photographer: As we said, we will gladly pay someone to photograph Bigfoot when we know they exist.

I know that someday somebody is gonna explain to me what is logical about presuming that people in denial about something's existence would immediately jump up and crow to the world if they found something.

Don't worry.  Based on evidence thus far I am not holding my breath.

Science is supposed to be logical, right?

Scientists, unfortunately, can't always be held to that standard.

What is logical about claiming conspiracy theory when you have zero evidence to support that claim?

"We'll look as soon as we have proof" doesn't strike me as how science is done.  But isn't that the problem.

If I was a photographer, I would angle the grant proposal to feature the PEOPLE OF BIGFOOT.  Getting candid shots of people with their parabolic mics sitting on a mountain side howling at other Bigfooters on the next ridge over would be absolute Nat Geo gold.  Close up of a zagnut, with an out of focus plate of pancakes, with the caption 'Getting Bigfoot bait ready for action' would sell magazines.

And these other countries that are "open about the work their agencies have done in regards to their "bf" types.", they surely must have tons of evidence, correct?

They gathered enough evidence by investigating reports from their rural law enforcement agencies, collecting certified statements from witnesses and viewing track evidence themselves to conclude the primates actually exist, and after doing so, urged scientific institutions to pursue the matter. Have you heard of any such actions by this government? 

It is not a duty of this, or any government that I know of. to find and classify new species; although some biologists on the pubic's payroll have done that while doing other biological work in the field.

There are multitudes of people in this country who believe our government has no reason to hide their knowledge of Bigfoot. I would ask some of these folks to list the top ten reasons why the government SHOULD release any and/or all the data that might possess, and what would be the benefit to the public if such info is made public.

Bigfoot exists, and the government knows it, and they have no obligation to release any information until science has publicly confirmed their existence. Worse than a "Catch 22"; its like a dog chasing its tail. 

That picture doesn't look real to me. It looks like the exact same one I saw in the Natural History Museum in London a few months back, and the pose is identical too.

Do you think the Cascades Carnivore Project faked their wolverine documentation using a stuffed wolverine? There are plenty more remote camera pics of that one wolverine...

Peg-wolverine.jpg

GUGU_alternate.jpg

GUGU_photo_11.jpg

Admin

New technology also uses black LED lights, which are invisible to animals and humans. No infrared.

Invisible Black LEDs trail surveillance camera

• masterbarber locked this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic