Straight Ahead Science That Indicates Bigfoot Does Not Exist.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Divergent1

To presume that 40,000 people, who mostly don't know a thing about science, are completing a picture, biologically correct right down to the last detail, of a bipedal temperate-zone opportunist-omnivore primate is...well, it's flat illogical.  And to say "how do you know that's what's happening?" is to say to oneself:  might want to get up to speed on this.

Any responses can be directed to the scientists who have applied their multiple degrees to agreeing with me.

Thing is none of them say with any certainty that bigfoot is out there. Not that I've read, anyway, I might not be up to speed on that.

None of the witnesses?  Oh, they're sure.

I've always thought that scientists have to put skepticism first, although Bindernagel devotes a whole book to sasquatch as a scientific discovery that is essentially made, just most of the mainstream doesn't know it yet.  Wouldn't be the first time in the history of science that has happened.

Guest Divergent1

I was referring to Meldrum and the like. They have a theory, but none say that bigfoot is out there with any certainty. Unless of course I misread what I've read so far, that's altogether possible.

Divergent, couldn't you just have Dr. Meldrum ask Todd Standing for confirmation? An eyewitness account is enough right? Seems like I've read that like 8013 times somewhere. When you get enough people making money off their websites, podcasts, and membership fees working at one time you get congruent accounts which proves the existence of sassy - all 14 types. Science is so simple if folks would just follow the path...or be open-minded enough to hear what the telepathic boogers are telling them.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

.......... I think the suggestion bigfoot is merely a feral human is ludicrous. 

MIB

As do I bro!

Divergent, couldn't you just have Dr. Meldrum ask Todd Standing for confirmation? An eyewitness account is enough right? Seems like I've read that like 8013 times somewhere. When you get enough people making money off their websites, podcasts, and membership fees working at one time you get congruent accounts which proves the existence of sassy - all 14 types. Science is so simple if folks would just follow the path...or be open-minded enough to hear what the telepathic boogers are telling them.

Or, read the reports, and the scientists' books, and think about them.  Some.

LOLOL.....if I wanted a pic of the animatronics of " It's a small bigfoot world" or bigfoot circque du soleiI  I would :girlcrazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPRNHHw79g

Nice vid, I think those squatch were pretty cool letting off season Santa party with them. Had a real feel good vibe to it, something akin to a good habituation scenario. Maybe NAWAC will throw a rave this year like they did on (NOT) Finding Bigfoot? 

Well, a rave certainly sounds like more fun than sleeping in a cabin and having rocks thrown at the roof keeping you up or having to pull overwatch in a swelter made from opaque plastic sheeting! Really, no matter what they do it can't be any worse than what they've already tried result wise...12 years and no hard evidence?

Oh why do I wait for these people.  He's got nuttin' and we know it.

OK, stoodious, take a gander over at the "What About the Bones?" thread, where one of the researchers - who is about to get published, maybe the veil of ignance is being lifted a bit, gee how 'bout that - is told that it's unfortunate he got "outed by name."

In an atmosphere like this - for which people like you are responsible - kindly explain what fully-funded institution-driven 24/7 science has been going on for the past 12 years.  Yeah, didn't think so.

So, what have you found while I am trying to deny you a penny let alone the light of day?

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/50970-what-about-the-bones/

12 years of camping out and not finding sassy or any evidence that can be used to prove existence. Got some cool stories and sketches though. No viable scat found, no hair collected from the tree after Sas rode it down and no trace DNA from the rocks that are overnight airmailed to the campers via the cabin roof but some pretty sweet sketches for sure. 

Don't get down lil' buddy, Crow looked longer than that before he changed his mind. You'll get to where you need to be eventually with some help from your friends. It won't be the skeptics who break your heart, it will come from those you currently champion. A few more meltdowns from NAWAC members, more fringe science that is torn apart, putting your hopes in Johnny Dagger's research...

Um hum, yep, lemme ridicule so bad that nobody funded full time will take this up, then lemme ridicule peeps who are doing a lot lot better than I would.

Knew all this, just confirming for anybody else, presuming they care what somebody not keeping up thinks.

And if you thought Crow was gonna get anywhere...well, that speaks a World Book.

Nobody breakin' my heart, bud.  See, you believe.  I know.  I know the way scientists know.  

Evidence.

(Not sure why anybody thinks he Has It All Over people who are all getting to see one.)

Edited by DWA

Guest Divergent1

HIV research has been going on non stop since the 80's, same with Cancer and Alzheimers, There are tons of facilities that put years into medical research, a 24/7 endeavor.

To relate research to bigfoot there are certain species that are continually researched for years. I might have misunderstood what you meant, though, when you get on the skeptic bandwagon you start using phrases instead of full sentences and it gets difficult for me to follow.