Bigfoot Is Nearly Everywhere Is An Untenable Pretense

Guest Crowlogic

This.  I've never seen a seizure; a stroke; a heart attack; a brain aneurysm.  Never, ever, ever in my life, and I might be willing to bet a significant sum that the first one of any I witness will be the one that happens to me.  If they're real, which, actually, they aren't.  And I don't care how many millions there have been.  Say that to me and I will just laugh at you.  Has one happened to me?  No.  SO THEY DON'T EXIST.

(You see what I did there.)

(One kidney stone, fortunately, not mine.)

People simply don't think about this.  NA is carpeted with deer.  How many have you seen die?  That you see any dead at all, you only see because NA is, literally, *carpeted* with deer.

So you've never heard or seen anyone taken away in an ambulance? That is basically being a witness.

Most people who have gone through medical emergencies have either been able to call for help themselves or somebody else called an ambulance, usually within minutes or hours. There is also the factor that humans spend a lot of time in homes, buildings, or job sites. That's why you don't see them, but other people see them all the time.

It's not exactly a good comparison given all of the benefits of society that we have and don't recognize. A Bigfoot on the other hand wouldn't have any of these benefits when something happens to them.

As far as deer goes have you never seen a carcass in the woods? Seen a dead deer on the side of the road? I certainly have- lots of times. Then there's the local agencies that cart off dead animal bodies every single day- dogs, cats, deer, raccoons, etc. Hence you don't see them laying around everywhere.

Edited by roguefooter

^Sure, in a trophy room.

Are Bigfoots trophy class now? Are there dead Bigfoot trophies all over the country now? Is that why we don't see their dead bodies?

Edited by roguefooter

Guest OntarioSquatch

There's a variety of reasons for why it's unlikely that you find a dead Sasquatch laying around and I think one of them is pretty obvious. The biggest factor is that Sasquatch aren't as common as other North American wildlife. You're a lot more likely to find a dead bear or cougar than a dead Bigfoot. There's also the possibility that they bury their dead. Based on some of the reports, I think they do carry their dead away, but there doesn't seem to be any reliable data on what they do with the body. 

When it comes to car accidents, there's a lot of reports where cars narrowly miss these animals. Assuming those reports are true, Sasquatch probably do get hit by vehicles on occasion like any other animal, but then that would mean the cases are being covered up for some reason. If cases like that are being covered up and someone were to find a body and were to report it to the authorities, the same thing would probably happen in that instance as well. Not saying it's happening, but at this point it's a strong possibility.

^Sure, in a trophy room.

Are Bigfoots trophy class now? Are there dead Bigfoot trophies all over the country now? Is that why we don't see their dead bodies?

This sounds suspiciously like being dense on purpose.

Smart animals tend not to be hit by cars; big bucks got big for a reason.

But everything gets hit sooner or later (us big smarties, more than just about anything)...and guess what.  Sasquatch have, too.  Any problems one has with that are solved the way most problems that require some thought are.

Hmmm.  Trophy room, funny you mention that.  At least two sasquatch have been shot by hunters who made a careful examination of the body.  How 'bout that.

^DWA do you just believe anything that people throw out there? Bigfoot trophies? Holy cow man.

When it comes to car accidents, there's a lot of reports where cars narrowly miss these animals. Assuming those reports are true, Sasquatch probably do get hit by vehicles on occasion like any other animal, but then that would mean the cases are being covered up for some reason. If cases like that are being covered up and someone were to find a body and were to report it to the authorities, the same thing would probably happen in that instance as well. Not saying it's happening, but at this point it's a strong possibility.

If someone found a Bigfoot I think more people would contact the media than any authorities. That's why there have been so many newspaper reports over the years- people went straight to the news.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest OntarioSquatch

In the event of finding a body, some may call the news, but I'm pretty sure most would contact fish and game. In car accidents, the authorities get involved anyway before the news does, so it's going to be up to them whether they want people to know about it or not. Based on some of the reports I've read, it seems like U.S fish and game knows about these animals, but is keeping quiet about them. 

There's at least 4 different reports where a hunter actually shot one, but left the body behind after examining it because they thought they shot a person. Justin Smeja's case is one of them. We're not dealing with a giant orangutan here. If the DNA results on Sasquatch samples are accurate, then there's now a major non-monetary reason to keep it a secret.

It's no surprise that no one has brought forth a body for scientific examination yet if you add up all the factors. 

Could well be that someone has a trophy sasquatch mounted in some menacing pose, tucked away in their mansion or out of plain sight....for big game hunters, i would imagine there would be few more prestigious creatures one might bag...but just as few people you could safely show it to. Kinda like the last tiger or rhino off the sanctuary....and if it tests out as even remotely human, then theres the legality issues as well.....

With car accidents, one might think that apart from mid-high speed head on collisions, sasquatch may well manage to glance off and avoid the brunt of the impact. Being as large as they are, they can probably take some rather considerable force/trauma and survive.

Ive heard that with moose it can be pretty bad for all involved largely due to their leg structure placing most of there mass at about windshield level. But i have no experience with that, as all the so cal moose are pretty car/freeway savy so we dont face that issue.

But the agility reported with sasquatch may prove the saving trait in avoiding most fatal incidents involving traffic. Well that and sheer mass/muscle & structural density.....

Guest insanity42

Additionally in regards to Sasquatch-vehicular collisions, if it is indeed a higher primate, it may have a better understanding of the hazard a moving vehicle poses than other wildlife and take appropriate actions to avoid accidents as much as possible.  Wild chimpanzees have been observed looking right and left showing vigilant and cautious behaviors before crossing a road, suggesting they are well aware of the risks of crossing a busy road.

Marie Cibot, Sarah Bortolamiol, Andrew Seguya, Sabrina Krief.  (2015), Chimpanzees Facing a Dangerous Situation: A High-Traffic Asphalted Road in the Sebitoli Area of Kibale National Park, Uganda.  American Journal of Primatology.  doi: 10.1002/ajp.22417

In my 40 plus years of living in human society, surrounded by many many thousands of other humans, I have not witnessed first-hand any of the maladies you list. That must mean they don't exist right?

Really you've never seen a broken leg or herpes? I call baloney. No friends, neighbors, or family ever had a heart attack, stroke or major trauma? Do you live alone in a cave?

I work in the lab at a hospital i run tests on hundreds of people a week who are falling apart.. I think most people are sheltered by our modern society they forget how easy and unavoidable it is for our bodies to fail. Unless your bigfoot of course they always get excuses.

We have bigfoot reports, we don't have bigfoot.  Many thousands?  Many thousands of potential instances that might finish one off and into human hands.  I remember watching a WWII newsreel of a huge parachute jump into enemy territory.  There must have been 500 chutes coming down.  At one point a dark streak shot through the camera's field of vision  and my dad said we had just seen a soldier falling to his death because his chute hadn't opened.  He proceeded to explain that the huge troop drop would have more than a few causalities in the form of injuries or worse like the unopened chute.  So maybe 495 paratroopers got off that field OK and maybe a half dozen had to be assisted along but at least one would't be.  That is the way statistics work.  The greater the number in the set the greater the number of possible anomalies. So are there 20,000 bigfoot?  You tell me I'd say that kind of number is like that parachute drop and we should have the hapless animal that didn't judge the approaching truck.

Right, but how many of those guys whose parachutes failed were ever found and identified and buried properly? How many were MIA presumed dead. 

You are for once correct, there should be accidents, statistical longshots....  BUT... their chance of being found by the right people is another astoundingly long odds proposition, again, on average there's a reasonable estimate of a third the number of sasquatch corpses around at one time, as there are lost, crashed light planes, and those planes have been looked for because we know when they went missing. Logical conclusion, it's astronomically long odds to find rare things scattered in millions of acres. Go on, say "But the Powerball is long odds and people win it" yah, because there's billions of attempts at winning it. Have proponents even managed a million man hours since 1950? I don't know.

Why might I count proponents only, why not ordinary members of public finding something strange? Well strange as this may seem there's this contingent of self appointed thought police that have the general public convinced that if they see anything out of the thought police defined "ordinary" that they should keep it quiet lest they be accused of taking drugs, drinking too much or being otherwise "unreliable" and getting fired, ridiculed, hounded by thought police trolls on social media and similar problems. Joe Average, standing there, staring at this anomalous corpse, has no incentive to do more than think privately to himself "Isn't that something?" and move along. Report rate for UFOs has been researched, stands at 10%, that probably means the general public have to find/recognise 10 BF bodies before we hear of 1. This is not counting the huge number who may think it's a dead bear because they don't care enough about rotting corpses to go within 30ft of it for a better look.

Guest Crowlogic

Right, but how many of those guys whose parachutes failed were ever found and identified and buried properly? How many were MIA presumed dead. 

You are for once correct, there should be accidents, statistical longshots....  BUT... their chance of being found by the right people is another astoundingly long odds proposition, again, on average there's a reasonable estimate of a third the number of sasquatch corpses around at one time, as there are lost, crashed light planes, and those planes have been looked for because we know when they went missing. Logical conclusion, it's astronomically long odds to find rare things scattered in millions of acres. Go on, say "But the Powerball is long odds and people win it" yah, because there's billions of attempts at winning it. Have proponents even managed a million man hours since 1950? I don't know.

Why might I count proponents only, why not ordinary members of public finding something strange? Well strange as this may seem there's this contingent of self appointed thought police that have the general public convinced that if they see anything out of the thought police defined "ordinary" that they should keep it quiet lest they be accused of taking drugs, drinking too much or being otherwise "unreliable" and getting fired, ridiculed, hounded by thought police trolls on social media and similar problems. Joe Average, standing there, staring at this anomalous corpse, has no incentive to do more than think privately to himself "Isn't that something?" and move along. Report rate for UFOs has been researched, stands at 10%, that probably means the general public have to find/recognise 10 BF bodies before we hear of 1. This is not counting the huge number who may think it's a dead bear because they don't care enough about rotting corpses to go within 30ft of it for a better look.

Leave the so called powers that be that are employed to make sure people don't stray too far from the acceptable social program.  It's not nearly as rigid as many like to believe.  Then look at the title of this thread and reconsider the idea of what is remote and vast.  I never had a problem believing that bigfoot could remain unknowable in the PNW.  Hell it was the perfect place to stage a manape monster.  

It was when the modern mythology had it nearly everywhere was when the game was up.  Consider that some of the regions it's researched in are open lands with only narrow bands of trees along waterways.  It's stated that bigfoot follows the streams and woods which is fine by me.  But when those narrow bands of habitat are in areas "experten footers" prowl the "experten" are as empty handed as the ones actually in those remote millions of acres who could legitimately claim vastness as a hindrance.  If some of those researchers actually have the clue they say they have then laying in wait along one of those strip lands should be a fairly straight forward task.  It does not happen in spite of the literal narrowness of the playing field in some cases.  The field has widened astronomically for the chance to locate and prove the beast and yet......  

Social stigmas didn't stop people from reporting lots of dead "Chupacabra" bodies.

Your UFO stats are only about sightings. If we were to do stats on people actually finding a crashed UFO then I'm sure those stats would change significantly. I doubt anybody would brush it off, just like a Bigfoot. Remember that it would only take one single instance of someone finding a real body and going to the news with it, but that has never happened.

^DWA do you just believe anything that people throw out there? Bigfoot trophies? Holy cow man.

Not what I typed, but hey.  You are asking me to believe *you* over two people whose stories not only scan but gibe with all the other evidence?   Why?  Your credentials please.

See, you are just like so many other people out there who don't understand how science works.  (These two stories I am referring to are not "thrown out there," yet another great reason to get acquainted with the evidence.)  And this of course includes "scientists," which is why, no, they are not.  A true scientist understands that science doesn't work that way.  You don't *disbelieve* people; that is how evidence gets buried and a scientist worth his note pad knows it.  You take each story as a potential lead, and let the accumulation of leads guide research.  See how that works?  No, I didn't think so. 

Edited by DWA