Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

There was a nerd cast of some sort that went and visited the hab site (speaking of squatch or something similar)

The podcast guy swears he saw and heard all the same while there. Hell he even had some sort of squatch medium that gets "messages" from the squatch for SO ....huh?

The director of "letters from the big guy" (well done newer squatch film) also spent time at SO hab site and he had same experiences.

Then they talk orbs and all the gooney goo goo stuff which just makes it not so entertaining anymore and borders on dementia.

The vocal recordings were neat. But like anything else mega suspect.

So as the argument always returns to do they or do they not exist, I turn simply again to the historical and sighting data that cannot be excused so easily, despite living in Nebraska, which I know is a reach, but I swear that I heard a wood knock in response to a holler in those sand hills, maybe it was something else or some other fool just hoping.

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

And 0% of the reports are PROVEN, DOCUMENTED bigfoots.

The ratio of proven hoaxes to proven bigfoots, does not favor the bigfoots.

Please take existence arguments to the appropriate thread. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

After reading all 13 pages of this thread, all I can say is thank goodness I bought a 6-pack. If it gets much longer, I may have to make some popcorn.

Maybe we're misunderestimating these guys, maybe they done got themselves a gen-you-ine skinwalker ranch type deally.

Edit: Or maybe I mean... Cryptozoologists are done here, unleash the Forteans!

Edited by Flashman2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a post from Daryl Strum, the Landowner of the camp where the SO stuff was filmed/Recorded..  I haven't followed this endevour very closely, I thought the audo clips were certainly interesting but nothing really past that. Daryl seems to be pretty straight up guy.  

Copied Post below. 

Many people have asked me what is the real reason Mike Paterson is no longer allowed on your property and frankly I am tired of dancing around the question, well lets see if I can sum it up briefly here. During his time there things started to get suspicious and I would always have to answer to family. And privately question some things myself , such as many visits in the winter we would often find signs of other humans hanging out and hiding behind neighboring cabins (foot prints in the snow) never seemed to make sense but it seemed like someone was tipping off people as to when Mike would be there, since that was the only times it would happen even catching Mikes ex partner( Mike Smith) on audio, Now keep that name in mind. I could write a book here on the reasons why , but towards the end the family and I were looking for a nice way to end his visits without a circus show, (exactly what it has turned into) anyways when mike had said he fell in love and was going to move to bc and marry his new internet love it all was to perfect (our out.) anyways here are a few examples of what had gone on, (THE BACK STORY FIRST) when we would go to the cabin I would always insist on a hour or so nap because I knew they were going to be late nights, Mike started showing me pictures on his camera that were imposed by Sasquatch , it wasn't until recently i discovered something very disturbing, it seems as though Paterson would take my point and shoot camera turn it on and use his point and shoot to take pictures of my lcd screen and claim they were imposed by Sasquatch even going as far as saying they are copy-written by him, here are the photos that were on my cameras mind you I have thousands of shots so this is takeing me quite awhile but i have found so far,

920765_1662733450653765_5076288980101966

12465799_1662733590653751_41830666695699

1412677_1662733510653759_746484553118486

What do you surmise was his motive?

a free access to your land to camp

b he's delusional

c he wants to scare you off your land

d just making a name for himself

e he's being pranked by friends

f it's all real and weird and BF is pranking everyone since he might be a shape shifter.

Edited by georgerm