Sasquatch Ontario Kaput!

Guest SoFla

There is nothing that he's shown that can be called "real" by any degree because nothing is verifiable.

• Upvote 2

Guest diana swampbooger

I don't care to speculate on the human dramas as it's boring & redundant.

Only to gather information on squatch reported from various sources regarding the phenomena like SO & Dr J have shared in order to gain the broadest perspective.

^SO and Dr J- both of which are trying to cash in on their gullible followers.

Go figure, huh?

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 3

Guest diana swampbooger

^SO and Dr J- both of which are trying to cash in on their gullible followers.

Go figure, huh?

Sounds like a typical 'poor me' jealous statement.

Try to be a lot more clever & a lot more subtle.

Disgruntled girlfriends have been known to cause much worse trouble than that for completely innocent guys.

LOL!  You hit a home run there!!  I hope you aren't speaking from experience tho!

Sounds like a typical 'poor me' jealous statement.

Try to be a lot more clever & a lot more subtle.

Yep, I'm just not ready to concoct a goofy Bigfoot story yet.

Just make sure you have your bank account ready for when it happens.

$$$$ :maninlove: $$$$

Edited by roguefooter

That's a very weak argument.

Disgruntled girlfriends have been known to cause much worse trouble than that for completely innocent guys.

First, you're welcome for the reputation point. LOL! Enjoy!

The argument isn't weak. First of all, it's a comment, not an argument. Secondly, the actions of girlfriends have little to do with producing evidence. After all, if people are tripping over the creatures while trying to exit their back porch, a girlfriend's exit would be inconsequential.

Evidence holds up regardless of how a girlfriend makes an exit. Claims do not.

Anyone can make claims, but until those can be substantiated, they're just tales. Does Bigfoot follow people for 50 miles to leave a book in the back of a pick up while it's parked in an apartment complex parking lot? Possibly, but without proof it's just another baseless claim.

If Mike's evidence was sound, no amount of fighting with a girlfriend would affect it. This is simple logic.

I will agree with you in one regard - Disgruntled girlfriends can cause trouble based on feelings, and not necessarily based on evidence. Word.

Interesting infrosound vid

From the site: 

This is amazing. During the breeding season, American alligators call for mates with a deep loud roar. It’s preceded by a pulse of infrasound that sets the water dancing.

The phenomenon might create waves that help potential mates find the gators they like best. Or it could just be an accident, a side effect of the way their scutes separate during development. Either way, it’s spectacular.

http://throb.gizmodo.com/im-amazed-by-what-happens-during-this-alligators-mating-1713932794

All I know is that I'm pretty ticked off that the Ontario Sasquarch has figured out how to operate and take pictures with his big ol' fingers and I still have problems being able to figure out what to do in just trying to turn on the camera!

Just want to touch on something that I read several pages back, and the post made claims of a respected member here (KB Hunter) having a visual sighting and someone nearby could not see the same...

Many years back I was listening to an interview with an UFO Skeptic and debunker. He was well respected within the UFO Community and considered honorable, methodical, calculating, honest and thorough in his approach of debunking reports and hoax's. Then he had several experiences himself that he wasn't able to come to any conclusion's on (other than something had transpired that he couldn't grasp).

One of these times he was lying on the grass with his then girlfriend (they're married now) and they were chatting and staring up at the blue sky. Then he saw something an aerial phenomenon that his brain couldn't understand. He pointed it out to his girlfriend, she claimed she could not see although she was just shoulder to shoulder next to him. He got frustrated that she couldn't see it as this 'thing' (whatever it was), remained motionless. After a minute or so arguing with her and getting more confused that she couldn't see it, he grabbed her and pulled her over closer to his POV. When she layed almost exactly where he had been, then she could see it.

Now what does that have to do with KB Hunter's sighting? Probably nothing at all. Just an example (if we can believe at all in these genre's subject matter being valid), that maybe something beyond certain visual wavelength's may be at play here (just conjecture on my part).

Science has recently proven how to make an item invisble by bending the visual light waves. We know that certain Octopuses are Master's of Disguise,  It can essentially vanish, right before your eyes, into a complex scene of colorful coral or a clump of kelp waving in the currents.

I've often wondered if camouflaging might also be in the bipedal animal's bag o' tricks (if indeed they exist at all). And that would certainly be a theory as to why they have been so hard to capture and/or photograph.

I'm not saying that I follow any of the above,  but I'm open-minded enough to think out of the box, (because I don't believe humans as of yet have all the answers to the World's mysteries). I also have a hard time with the large amount's of strange reports that are out there (on a number of weird genre's), that they are all lieing and/or hoaxing an event. Mathematically that train of thought just doesn't add up.

With my personal thought's on the Ontario Sasquatch scenario? Personally I think that whatever may have existed in the beginning got overshadowed by there having to be something 'bigger and better' than the last report/video/whatever. An I think that happens often with a number of researchers (regardless of the genre)

Jumpin' Johnathon

Edited by AaronD
brought to compliance

BFF Patron

The "genre" seems to be the problem then.   Sasquatch Ontario is the man you are "trying" to diabribe about not the OS guy BTW.   Spelling error on moi.  

Grandstanding is nothing new to BF, you don't need a sighting to fall down that rabbit hole--- I have learned being a member for 6 1/2 years or so.  Suffice it to say I have had high strangeness sightings too.  

Edited by bipedalist

Science has recently proven how to make an item invisble by bending the visual light waves. We know that certain Octopuses are Master's of Disguise,  It can essentially vanish, right before your eyes, into a complex scene of colorful coral or a clump of kelp waving in the currents.

I've often wondered if camouflaging might also be in the bipedal animal's bag o' tricks (if indeed they exist at all). And that would certainly be a theory as to why they have been so hard to capture and/or photograph.

What science is doing with light bending requires technology- it's not a natural occurrence. The Octopus camo would be impossible with a body covered with fur.

For a sasquatch to have either capability would mean it would have to have hair that it could manipulate on and off- either light bending hair or color changing. There is nothing even remotely possible about either.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest diana swampbooger

A mirage is a real optical phenomenon that can be captured on camera, since light rays are actually refracted to form the false image at the observer's location

I always try and keep an open mind when it comes to Sasquatch .. I just can't wrap my brain around the camo changing ability. I don't see a way fur/hair covered animals would have the ability to change color. More master/cunning woodsman

Guest diana swampbooger

For instance, in the above #204 posted by ThePhaige, you'll notice vibration.

Could squatch also vibrate? Apparently. So can a very nervous human.

Also Claudia Ackley Shares Her Sasquatch Encounters(about 12:30) With Ed Brown when she visited Barb Shupe & Gabby.

ThinkerThunker - Cloaking Bigfoot with Barb and Gabby

M.K.Davis discusses an alleged Bigfoot hair sample

Do digital cameras have a problem with shimmery reflection? Sure

But whatever makes you comfortable