Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

The juvenile behind the bushes looked familiar so I made up this transition.  I think its made from the standing statue

of a members avatar.  You decide.

a%20face1_zpspfdjsfwr.jpg

a%20face2_zpsff9jsbw4.jpg

a%20face3_zpskblvuxah.jpg

a%20face4_zpswpu4iig5.jpg

a%20face4_zpsgkn1njjp.jpg

a%20face3_zpsd7hfrn2v.jpg

a%20face2_zpstmv83x8a.jpg

a%20face1_zpsotcbhyqg.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic

^Patty was filmed out in broad daylight strolling across a sandbar in the open. 

Not quite the whole picture roguefooter You have taken the PGF out of context, which is surprising given your support of it.

In fact Patty was first encountered by the cover of a tree jam. A considerably large one. She was crouching by the creek and probably had been drinking as it was midday and warm. Patterson and Gimlin didn't see her until they rounded this tree jam because she was in cover. Patty then walked away at a decent clip and when Patterson got closer she strode out more and disappeared into the distance. She had nowhere to go but across the sandbar. Patty was not casually strolling out in the open when encountered. 

The point was that the PGF directly contradicts the claims being made here about what Bigfoot will do/won't do.

Wanting nothing to do with humans and beating a retreat contradicts what exactly? I don't hear too many reports of bigfoot fleeing like a spooked deer on sight of humans.

Crow and Rogue, I posted a news story here http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51488-most-compelling-encounter-reports-to-you-personally/

Pictures, videos and a body would be grand, but as folks work on BF from other angles, believers, fence sitters, denialists and everyone in between can see that people are using a scientific approach to the subject with the evidence that is out there. Of course it is up to each individual to make up ones own mind,. however, the subject of BF has both of you so enthralled that perhaps in your minds you want it to be true,  Is this even slightly true?

Edited by beerhunter

Guest Crowlogic

Crow and Rogue, I posted a news story here http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51488-most-compelling-encounter-reports-to-you-personally/

Pictures, videos and a body would be grand, but as folks work on BF from other angles, believers, fence sitters, denialists and everyone in between can see that people are using a scientific approach to the subject with the evidence that is out there. Of course it is up to each individual to make up ones own mind,. however, the subject of BF has both of you so enthralled that perhaps in your minds you want it to be true,  Is this even slightly true?

For the believer bigfoot represents something that they can feel a certain sense of exclusiveness being part of.  Indeed it takes a very open mind to maintain belief in something that is ripe with issues that goes against it being real.  For the non believer the issue is fascinating by virtue of the lengths believers will go through in order to shore of their beliefs and create platforms supporting them.  It isn't interesting what bigfoot reportedly does it is fascinating what people have bigfoot doijng since bigfoot is never directly found doing those things..

BFF Patron

First of all that is my avatar which is a picture of a wood carving in a public place in Washington.   Are you suggesting I have anything to do with Beerhunters picture?       Secondly,  my avatar does not show as much as your picture.       Where did you get that picture?      If I find that it was taken from the same location as my picture you have some explaining to do since I had a recent takeover of my computer by some outside entity.   Took me hours with Dell to get it back.    Comparing the picture to my avatar,  it looks like it was taken from exactly the same location as my avatar picture.    There is a leaf pattern over the top of the head of the BF figure in each picture that looks sort of like a crown and which means the picture is taken from the same location or is the same picture.       Would you like to explain how that is possible?    How could you get a picture that I cropped to make my avatar?.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Guest Crowlogic

First of all that is my avatar which is a picture of a wood carving in a public place in Washington.   Are you suggesting I have anything to do with Beerhunters picture?       Secondly,  my avatar does not show as much as your picture.       Where did you get that picture?      If I find that it was taken from the same location as my picture you have some explaining to do since I had a recent takeover of my computer by some outside entity.   Took me hours with Dell to get it back.    Comparing the picture to my avatar,  it looks like it was taken from exactly the same location as my avatar picture.    There is a leaf pattern over the top of the head of the BF figure in each picture that looks like exactly the same angle.    Would you like to explain how that is possible?  

Not at all.   It's obviously a wood carving and when I saw the "juvenile"  face in the brush it looked familiar.  The shape and angle of the eye sockets and the edges of the nose line up perfectly when scaled to the carving.  Also the coloration's are very similar and unusual.

For the non believer the issue is fascinating by virtue of the lengths believers will go through in order to shore of their beliefs and create platforms supporting them.  

So Crow, you are fascinated in bigfoot believers? What is the end game for you? I see you constantly posting your beliefs about non-existence. Are you trying to change folks mind on the subject? Are you just poking the bear so to speak? I don't believe in talking rocks, so I stay away from the talking rock forum - after all folks that rock talk are people I want to stay clear of, besides it would be futile to try to talk them into my belief that all rocks can't talk. As for believers just attempting to be a part of something, isn't that an oversimplified generalization?

BFF Patron

Not at all.   It's obviously a wood carving and when I saw the "juvenile"  face in the brush it looked familiar.  The shape and angle of the eye sockets and the edges of the nose line up perfectly when scaled to the carving.  Also the coloration's are very similar and unusual.

Where did you get the uncropped picture?  You did not answer that question.    Beerhunter never uses the term juvenile to describe his picture.   You are confusing or deliberately trying to connect his picture to me.    That bucko is making false or misleading statements.  

BFF Patron

Crow seems to have blown his cover.   He is using a picture I took that I lost when my computer went down.    It is exactly the same picture that I cropped and made my avatar from and I can prove it.    I have an off computer backup of the picture he shows to discredit Beerhunter.     His picture and that archived picture are identical except he has cropped it.   So far Crow has not explained where he got the picture from.   It is not on my computer any more and I lost it with a lot of other BF related pictures.    The fact that he posts it, right after I lost much of what I have with a strange computer crash is very interesting.      As far as Beerhunter goes he can explain what he posted.    If Crow cannot explain where he got that picture,   I think it has far reaching ramifications.     If government agencies are involved stay the hell out of my house.  

Guest Crowlogic

It is your avatar.  I even stated that it was an avatar from a member.  What cover is it you are referring to?  I used the full standing photo it is there on your profile page.  Are you inferring that I hacked your computer?  It seems though that the carving could have been used for some slight of hand.

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Where did you get the uncropped picture?  You did not answer that question.    Beerhunter never uses the term juvenile to describe his picture.   You are confusing or deliberately trying to connect his picture to me.    That bucko is making false or misleading statements.  

The face in the brush looks young and I haven't named any names you are dropping names not me.  What false statements?  What names have I used?

Edited by Crowlogic

BFF Patron

Again,  where did you get that picture you posted in #167 from?   Why do you refuse to answer that question?    How can you have a partially cropped picture I took and fully cropped to make my avatar picture?   The uncropped picture is not even on my computer any more.  

Again,  where did you get that picture you posted in #167 from?   Why do you refuse to answer that question?  

Dude, curb the paranoia.

IT"S YOUR AVATAR. EASILY COPIED!!

post-18427-0-49821500-1434299859.jpg

BFF Patron

OK I was wrong.  I apologize Crow.      Did not realize the profile picture showed more than the avatar.     It was just freaky that Crow posted a picture that I no longer have.