Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

A movie

Now that you've listed everything I don't care about...caught up on the evidence

You don't care about people posting their evidence for bigfoot? Thats the point of the thread isn't it why oh why would someone bother reading or posting in a thread they don't care about?

Guest Crowlogic

Notice that the response to my challenge in post #81 was ignore it.     Then start demanding things from others, stating things are junk,   posting pictures of animals which have nothing to do with me or BF, certainly nothing to do with my challenge to Crow.      I take it that response is a refusal to accept my challenge to prove I exist.   That is fine but why not say so?  My point was proving existence of anything, including me, is very difficult and expensive and Crow knows it.      

This thread was created knowing full well that the bigfoot community is unable to produce the kind of evidence that in the real world of evidence actually has substance.  It is well understood that the evidence bar is set preposterously low and impresses only those minds that are impressionable that way.   Take away the PGF and the entire  graphic history of bigfoot falls flat on it's face,  

Edited by Crowlogic

To bad the Hobbit wasn't a living breathing find.

No but in biology 10,000 years is a flash. And crushed our former understanding of the life span of the Homo erection line.

At 10,000 years your still looking around for living relatives, it's not odd or bizarre compared to say a T. rex......

The footprint was found less than 15 hours after a young lady in her early 20's that was at our house for a get together of people came back from her car very upset and told us a big man was watching her from the edge of the woods. She took her dog out to her car to get her dog's food and coming around the front corner of her car closest to the woods, her dog started growling. She looks up to see what she told us was a big man standing in the edge of the woods. It was dark and she backlit it against the distant lights because we do not have a security light on the property. When it noticed that it had been seen it turned an ran into the woods. The area that it ran into and cleared in seconds I have a hard time walking thru in the daylight with the steepness of the terrain and the deep holes and the cat briers that make it look like a jungle in the summer time. We went to the other side of this area and worked our way back toward the house figuring that we had this "person" trapped in the mess. We found nothing. The next day I looked further in the direction that she said it ran and seen the print from a little distance and figured that I had found the boot print of the "person" we had looked for except it was not a boot print but a 20" long 10" wide track that looked like a bare foot. The track was almost an inch deep in hard packed dry red clay soil which means it had to be very heavy. The tree bow I found weeks later when I started looking around from the direction that we heard a lot of the sounds at night come from. A tree "sprung" like that against another tree is not natural. I tried pulling over another tree the same species and just slightly smaller around growing next to it by climbing to the top of it and riding it over. I could not do it, it would have taken a block and tackle to pull it over. That is the best physical evidence that I have collected. Two other family members have seen one at different occasions and different from the first seen by the young lady, all have been backlit either by a distant light or moonlight.This combined with the multiple other experiences that I have experienced myself but do not offer physical proof has for me been enough for me to come to my own conclusion of them existing. 

post-21822-0-23830200-1433975940_thumb.j

post-21822-0-75950000-1433975999.jpg

post-21822-0-45410000-1433976022.jpg

Guest Crowlogic

Then there was the Tamagami Hoax that many witnessed as it unfolded on the old BFF in 2008.  What made it interesting is that it was launched the same time as the Georgia freezer hoax.  But for anyone paying attention it gave them a good education on bigfoot culture hoaxing.  The people who created it arrived and beached  the faithfull to turn off Georgia and turn on Tamagami Lake.  Indeed they swore up down and sideways that these were real photos and everything was 100% on the level.   So there you have it.another honest Joe just doing the right thing and spreading the truth.  Once again every single notable case that gets traction anywhere outside of bigfoot forums and conventions proves out fake.  

bigfoot2_zpsbffkmyra.jpg

I guess that crappy footprint the dude posted earlier could count as mediocre evidence. More of that i suppose put all the blobsquatches, crude footprints, stick structures, etc on the table. Lots better than the usual shaggy dog stories or " i really saw one in 2013 guys really". Get some thicker skin theres only a few pariah skeptics to ridicule it here anyway. Post that evidence folks

You mean professional high resolution photos? I've got only one word for that, Photoshop. Footprints, easily hoaxed. Stick structures, man made or natural. Debunked as promised.

Guest Crowlogic

The footprint was found less than 15 hours after a young lady in her early 20's that was at our house for a get together of people came back from her car very upset and told us a big man was watching her from the edge of the woods. She took her dog out to her car to get her dog's food and coming around the front corner of her car closest to the woods, her dog started growling. She looks up to see what she told us was a big man standing in the edge of the woods. It was dark and she backlit it against the distant lights because we do not have a security light on the property. When it noticed that it had been seen it turned an ran into the woods. The area that it ran into and cleared in seconds I have a hard time walking thru in the daylight with the steepness of the terrain and the deep holes and the cat briers that make it look like a jungle in the summer time. We went to the other side of this area and worked our way back toward the house figuring that we had this "person" trapped in the mess. We found nothing. The next day I looked further in the direction that she said it ran and seen the print from a little distance and figured that I had found the boot print of the "person" we had looked for except it was not a boot print but a 20" long 10" wide track that looked like a bare foot. The track was almost an inch deep in hard packed dry red clay soil which means it had to be very heavy. The tree bow I found weeks later when I started looking around from the direction that we heard a lot of the sounds at night come from. A tree "sprung" like that against another tree is not natural. I tried pulling over another tree the same species and just slightly smaller around growing next to it by climbing to the top of it and riding it over. I could not do it, it would have taken a block and tackle to pull it over. That is the best physical evidence that I have collected. Two other family members have seen one at different occasions and different from the first seen by the young lady, all have been backlit either by a distant light or moonlight.This combined with the multiple other experiences that I have experienced myself but do not offer physical proof has for me been enough for me to come to my own conclusion of them existing. 

David interesting track.  Question, does the imprint extend to the far corner of the $20 bill?  Or is it confined to the  section nearer to the bottom part of the bill?  Perhaps 12" length?  Understand that my stand is not adversarial .

Guest Crowlogic

You mean professional high resolution photos? I've got only one word for that, Photoshop. Footprints, easily hoaxed. Stick structures, man made or natural. Debunked as promised.

Photoshop is not the end all be all to make or break a photo.  There is a great deal of sleuthing needed on every photo.  Bird watchers take some of the best photos in the field since their subject matter is usually small, very fast and very easily spooked.  Yet they often get impossible shots.  Technique can be learned and equipment can be mastered.   Very high resolution cameras of 20+ megapixels are easy to come by these days.  Modern everyman cameras today can do things only the pros could consider doing in the day of film.  I've seen enough poor photos and videos to know that a decent camera could turn blobsquatch into sasquatch assuming that is the intent of the photographer.

Oh I see, you mean. Come out in the open and strike a pose like an underware model for Sears catalogue. And it just may be there's a reason for that eu natural guilli suit. Have you ever tried taking a pic of someone in the woods wearing a guilli suit. Try that first for yourself to see how it turns out.

Edited by WesT

Photoshop is not the end all be all to make or break a photo.  There is a great deal of sleuthing needed on every photo.  Bird watchers take some of the best photos in the field since their subject matter is usually small, very fast and very easily spooked.  Yet they often get impossible shots.  Technique can be learned and equipment can be mastered.   Very high resolution cameras of 20+ megapixels are easy to come by these days.  Modern everyman cameras today can do things only the pros could consider doing in the day of film.  I've seen enough poor photos and videos to know that a decent camera could turn blobsquatch into sasquatch assuming that is the intent of the photographer.

Yes but it costs money, perhaps some group that spends mega bucks researching BF would agree to take you along to show you the work they are doing. I wonder if you spent any money or time in the field? It is easy to criticize folks that get bitten by bugs endure extreme weather conditions from your comfortable location.

This is definitely not a blob squatch, but I can't vouch for it's provenance either. I don't buy the idea it's CGI and it has details that would argue against it. The build of the subject is classic and corresponds to patty and perhaps a few other films like the Freeman footage and the oklahoma photo controlled by NAWAC.

I put it in paint and tried to show a little more of what I seen in the track. I suck at paint program and pictures of a track do not have the depth/detail that you see with your eye, I understand that. This is a right foot, the toe next to the big toe is lifted up and did not mark, I am a little outside the track with the outline. The pock marks in the middle of the track I thought were scars or growths on the foot untill I seen the two stones that did not have dirt around them the way they get when it rains and they have not moved. I circled the rocks that did not have dirt around them and match the shape of the divits in the track. I believe those 2 rocks stuck to the bottom of the foot and dropped off after the foot was moved. 

post-21822-0-19944900-1433984306_thumb.j

Guest Crowlogic

I put it in paint and tried to show a little more of what I seen in the track. I suck at paint program and pictures of a track do not have the depth/detail that you see with your eye, I understand that. This is a right foot, the toe next to the big toe is lifted up and did not mark, I am a little outside the track with the outline. The pock marks in the middle of the track I thought were scars or growths on the foot untill I seen the two stones that did not have dirt around them the way they get when it rains and they have not moved. I circled the rocks that did not have dirt around them and match the shape of the divits in the track. I believe those 2 rocks stuck to the bottom of the foot and dropped off after the foot was moved. 

That may have set a record.  

I agree !

This is definitely not a blob squatch, but I can't vouch for it's provenance either. I don't buy the idea it's CGI and it has details that would argue against it. The build of the subject is classic and corresponds to patty and perhaps a few other films like the Freeman footage and the oklahoma photo controlled by NAWAC.

This is a nice video, but I just see the step in the walk wrong. It does have that inline stepping but does not have length in step.

Those two rocks that fell off the foot do seem odd. Will our own feet have this same problem when or if we walk on a rock? will it stick the same way as our own human feet?

SSR Team

I truly believe some people are purposely placed on this forum, although I have no idea by who.

They have to be, no one in their right mind would spend such time on a subject that they don't believe is real in the first place and repeat themselves over and over and over and over again saying it.

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 3