Show Your Best Evidence If You Please.

Guest Crowlogic

Guest OntarioSquatch

Patterson and Gimlin walked into the woods and got film.

They did, but one rare event doesn't discount the fact that it's hard to obtain photos and videos of Sasquatch.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest OntarioSquatch

If someone's going to get video, they'll probably have to keep something like a GoPro camera running. Going out into the woods with a cellphone camera probably won't work, unless of course they encounter one out in the open and are prepared for it.

When someone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot sees one for the first time, they're usually shocked to the point where they don't think of pulling out their cellphone, so even if someone does get one in their view long enough like Patterson, they might not actually think of recording it. 

BFF Patron

edit

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Crowlogic

Crow, I think you're missing the point in this whole thing big time.

I don't know where you get the impression that "many" claim to possess excellent recent evidence on this subject, I haven't personally read anyone saying that and I'd bet I read more about this subject than you.

But also, this evidence business and the lack of it is what I believe you're missing.

Sightings are generally, more often than not, fleeting glimpses of these things.

I don't know why anyone would think that unqualified, self funded people would gather evidence on an animal that even your own government publicly declare knows nothing about.

You're not being fair.

Bobby there are those claiming great evidence.  Some are right here in this forum.  The question needs to be asked what are all those self funded bigfoot research groups doing then if not looking for bigfoot?  Granted nobody is coming up with great evidence but some have offered to show me the great evidence they have all I gotta do is show up.  Maybe the great evidence is on the DVD's you can buy from those groups?

BFF Patron

Patently untrue. 

I hold it up as real.  I do not accept extinction since I saw one as recently as 2013.

You simply do not know what you are talking about and continue to blindly assert falsehoods.

MIB

What he said ^ since I saw several in 2007

see above

Edited by bipedalist

SSR Team

Bobby there are those claiming great evidence.  Some are right here in this forum.  The question needs to be asked what are all those self funded bigfoot research groups doing then if not looking for bigfoot?  Granted nobody is coming up with great evidence but some have offered to show me the great evidence they have all I gotta do is show up.  Maybe the great evidence is on the DVD's you can buy from those groups?

Who Crow, where ?

I haven't read it.

And if they are self funded like you say, then that reiterates my point.

Self funding in any subject when you're talking about the unqualified joe public can be a problem.

Be fair.

...and some, you just aren't in the mood to open.  Post something else, please.  Something, you know, different.

What exactly would you consider great evidence? Shy of a body I can debunk any response you may come up with. And so can you.

It's only people who don't understand evidence and scientific method - or who have not examined it - who have problems with it.  I like to say that I can tell in your first sentence or two whether you are informed on this topic, and that your first four sentences will have at the very least four fatal errors if you aren't.

Yes, many sightings are better evidence if consistencies abound; and no, ignorance does not get smarter the more ignorant people or the more degrees indulge in it.

No, actually.

The skeptics don't score - even one - until they show that most if not all of the reports are not what they appear to be.

Sorry.  Didn't make the bed.  The science that the skeptics pretend to understand - but show they don't - made the bed.  If you say it's all a fake...you must prove it.

Show Your Best Evidence, If You Please.  Or...NO POINTS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!