A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Lately I've stated that we've been chopping away at the bigfoot question for a half century now.  The earlier epoch is not really significant since there are no living memories to reference about it.  Yet a hlf century is a significant block of time in any pursuit.  Here is just such an article concerning this time span,  I'm not alone in appreciating the time span.

http://www.csicop.org/si/show/bigfoot_at_50_evaluating_a_half-century_of_bigfoot_evidence

Edited by Crowlogic

SSR Team

Lately I've stated that we've been chopping away at the bigfoot question for a half century now.  The earlier epoch is not really significant since there are no living memories to reference about it.  

Haha who needs Dinosaurs and Jesus Christ anyway huh ? ;)

• Upvote 3

One more bizarre opinion by Our Correspondent, in a long list of them. Truly, this gets curiouser and curiouser,  but I must say it is very entertaining.

Guest Crowlogic

IMO, endeavors should be measured in effort, not time.

Building the pyramids took on the order of a quarter  century but every year actual progress would have been measurable.  A half century into bigfoot chase and there hasn't been any measurable progress or even uncontested evidence or anything real science has been able to support.  That is a very telling argument against it's reality.  

And yet another attempt by Crow to steal the show...yawn. Redundant topic is redundant.

No the show is the bigfoot circus I'm just a member watching it.  

IMO, one thing likely missing from this position are the scads of people that had a class A or class B type encounter yet are remaining silent about it (on the internet) with the probable cause for such silence being, they read a few forums and/or listened to/watched a couple BF shows and decided they wanted no part of such.

I personally know of eight ( 6 class A & 2 class B )  such persons.

Edited by Yuchi1

It's a fools errand to go out look for evidence in the first place (according to crow). And his opinion of us is we're all fools and clowns. He sure knows how to paint himself into a corner.

For the quick parade of people casting stones at Crow; where is the unambiguous evidence? 50 years post patty and it's all campfire stories, blobsquatches, casts. Does the lack a single piece of scat, bone, hair, blood clear film or photo after 50 years not give anyone pause?

Are you all so invested in this that you cannot even consider that a campfire story is all that it has EVER been?

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

For the quick parade of people casting stones at Crow; where is the unambiguous evidence? 

Do we really need so many threads asking this question, but just worded differently ?

Jeez..

I just love these posts that start with something like, "Aside from Patty....".

So let's, shall we, just acknowledge the most astounding piece of film in the last 100 years, and then dismiss it in the next breath? So that, ummmm, ain't bat guano crazy to you?

'kay.

It has got folks like Crow so twisted up it results in bizarre statements like, "They've gone extinct."  (Talk about a baseless leap of non-logic if ever there was one)

Do you guys practice this nonsense in front of a mirror or in chat sessions? It seriously gives rational people the urge to sidle away from you and spin a finger around one ear. Really.

• Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

It's a fools errand to go out look for evidence in the first place (according to crow). And his opinion of us is we're all fools and clowns. He sure knows how to paint himself into a corner.

Negative!   Bigfooters are not fools but I maintain the search for bigfoot is a fools errand.  There is a half of century of a search that has been for all intents and purposes a fools errand.  In my own personal interests I prefer a certain type of audio that by any modern consensus is a fools errand to invest in.  The medium is old difficult to maintain and expensive to operate.  But it's fun to operate and it has a few advantages that make it viable if one is willing to accept it's shortcomings.  I tell people who want to take that same road I travel that to do so is a fools errand since the payoff/ultimate outcome is far more efficiently arrived at now.  There are those who agree with me about it but many more who disagree.  If you enjoy your belief in bigfoot and it feeds your curiosity or wonderlust fantastic but errand turns foolish when the payoff has the expectation of having a reality.  I know I've walked in your shoes.