Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

As we seem to be delving deep into UFO territory for whatever reason, I'll throw in my anecdotal blah for whatever it's worth.

One of my best friends at school joined the RAF here in the UK. He was assigned to the signals division and his early work in this field meant he scrutinized radar signals to ensure there was no unauthorised breach of UK airspace.

Unfortunately, it seems UK airspace was breached on a very regular basis by unidentified radar signals travelling at speeds unobtainable by 'known' aircraft at the time.

Anyone interested in a more detailed account can check it out in Nick Redfern's 1997 book 'A Covert Agenda'. Or drop me a PM. More than happy to take the subject offline.

I don't know how thrilling the details get.  But if ^^^this has been addressed by...[crickets]...and it seems to be pretty hard evidence of something going on...well, sasquatch is a very similar situation.

Guest Crowlogic

Fringe topic?  You mean bigfoot is NOT a fringe topic?  What then exactly is it?  Perhaps a frige topic?  You know folks with I  :girlglasses: bigfoot magnets on the refrigerator door?  Bigfoot or UFO credibility.........a wink is as good as a nod.

Edited by Crowlogic

^^^ Do you believe there may still be a population of T-Rex running around?  No?  Why not?

Dude, have you not seen Land of the Lost?  Best documentary EVER!

;-)

Some folks are just not ever gonna get this.

Do I believe there may still be a population of T-Rex running around?  No.  But not for the reason dmaker thinks.

It is not a sound way to approach science, thought, or life to act as if one KNOWS that ANYTHING does not exist!  It is a profoundly thought-deficient stance.

Anyone who does not understand that this is all about - ALL ABOUT - *how* one thinks, and not *what* ...and about why this is a distinction of the utmost critical importance...has brought a toothpick to a cruise-missile fight.

Guest Crowlogic

How can one KNOW that something does not exist?

"Know" is a relative term.  Nobody knows in the purest sense if bigfoot does not exist.  But there is something called the educated guess and this is how many questions of knowing and  not knowing are answered.  If I knew nothing about bigfoot lore and bigfoot history I would be likely to say something like "anything's possible".  But after having been exposed to the issue over a substantial length of time I can weigh it either positively or negatively for than matter.  You know this, we all know this, we all know the concept of the "educated guess."  

So perhaps it' better to say ,  "I know that each and every piece of evidence I've seen has not been suitably good enough to allow me to draw a positive conclusion in favor of bigfoot existing.