Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

If you look closely at the footage, you can follow the first subject (which I refer to as "Bobby") all the way to the edge of the wood line. At no point does the camera switch-off during this 0:57 segment. The extreme camera movement is a result of RP's horse reacted to the presence of the female "Patty", who was much closer to RP than the male. I believe Roger lost sight of the male through the viewfinder when his horse reacted, then reacquired what he thought was the same subject... It was not. 

None of the camera movements are attributed to Roger's horse because he was already off his horse by the time filming started.

When asked why they did not pursue the creature, Mr Gimlin responded; "We found footprints ranging is size. We didn't know where the other ones where, so we did not feel comfortable with pursuing it..." Without stating it, Mr. Gimlin has confirmed that there was more then one in the area.

The multiple footprints Gimlin is referring to are the Blue Creek Mountain tracks (they were the reason P&G went there). Those 'multiple Bigfoot' tracks were eventually shown to be fakes.

what is QFT?

Quoted For Truth.  It means "you may not remember it when everybody knows you're wrong and have been since long before you were born.  We will."

Hey Cliff, while you're here.  Brown Thermal, from Florida.  I considered your analysis pretty impressive.  Anything come to your attention since that might affect your thinking on that one?

Nope, I still stand behind what I calculated and wrote.  To my knowledge, nobody has done anything with the numbers I provided to show any error in my calculations.  The other claims that the footage isn't real or show a human seem to be based on opinions rather than objective realities. 

Don't get me wrong, opinions are great.  In fact, I've got some myself.  Numbers are better, though.  

I don't understand why the Stacy Brown thermal isn't discussed more. It's a great piece of evidence, in my opinion. If it's fake, I want someone to replicate it, should be easy.

Great.  Thanks, Cliff.  I had read a number of those "objections" and believe the same as you.

That one of the largest members of our species walked into a midnight forest without a light just to do that one step - one of the longer ones recorded by a human - in front of two guys with a thermal that, um, he, what, knew were gonna be there? ...OK there.

The evidence is about probabilities.  There are way too many things like this for which the probability that it isn't what it appears to be...you wouldn't bet.

As far as probabilities goes the greatest odds would be it was a hoax.  If bigfoot be real its so rare that its only been captured on camera once.   Therefore its far more likely that a couple of dudes pulled a hoax than having captured the real deal.  Far easier to hoax a thermal nowadays than  hd video.  I predict a lot more thermals in bigfoots future.

• Upvote 2

I have seen some big craps in the woods, but nothing that I would bet came from a sasquatch.  This is an avenue of bigfoot research that doesn't much interest me, though if I actually saw the poop come out of a sasquatch, all that would change immediately.  Until then, I'm not messing around with this kind of crap, so to speak.  

Cliff

Good advice Cliff!

Unless there is a direct link between the poop and the creature depositing it, all we can do is speculate and waste money analyzing samples.

Suggest folks avoid arguments with your spouses about all the scat jars in the refrigerator! ;)

Guest Crowlogic

67 MOPAR needs to be introduced to Bill Munns.

Cliff great work on the London track way research.  I'm impressed with your candor and critical thinking!

As far as probabilities goes the greatest odds would be it was a hoax.  If bigfoot be real its so rare that its only been captured on camera once.   Therefore its far more likely that a couple of dudes pulled a hoax than having captured the real deal.  Far easier to hoax a thermal nowadays than  hd video.  I predict a lot more thermals in bigfoots future.

Wrong, but we know that and are just waiting for you.

As Cliff says:  numbers.  Better than information-free guessing.

Someday, something more than stories would do wonders to bolster your assertions. More than 9K of the same posting, too.

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Upvote 3

If you look closely at the footage, you can follow the first subject (which I refer to as "Bobby") all the way to the edge of the wood line. At no point does the camera switch-off during this 0:57 segment. The extreme camera movement is a result of RP's horse reacted to the presence of the female "Patty", who was much closer to RP than the male. I believe Roger lost sight of the male through the viewfinder when his horse reacted, then reacquired what he thought was the same subject... It was not. 

None of the camera movements are attributed to Roger's horse because he was already off his horse by the time filming started.

When asked why they did not pursue the creature, Mr Gimlin responded; "We found footprints ranging is size. We didn't know where the other ones where, so we did not feel comfortable with pursuing it..." Without stating it, Mr. Gimlin has confirmed that there was more then one in the area.

The multiple footprints Gimlin is referring to are the Blue Creek Mountain tracks (they were the reason P&G went there). Those 'multiple Bigfoot' tracks were eventually shown to be fakes.

1. Speculation on my part... Whether RP was on the horse or not, there are in-fact two Sasquatch subjects in the PG film.

2. Regardless of the location, RP and BG discovered multiple tracks... Hoaxed footprints do not disprove the existence of Sasquatch.

3. The anatomy of these animals do not match that of any human being.

I've seen the video of Bob Heironimus imitating Patty's walk... Comical! Even if I wanted to believed BH, the lack of matching anatomy between BH and "Patty" renders his claim invalid. My breakthrough research cannot be disputed. There are two subjects viewable in the PG film. It may not disprove a hoax, but when one considers the history and archive of reported sightings and encounters, it doesn't take a genius to come to a logical conclusion. 

To be continued...

Hey 67Mopar, interesting posts you've made--I'd like to invite you to the premium section once you've accrued 25 posts. I'm thinking you'll like it :)

Guest Crowlogic

1. Speculation on my part... Whether RP was on the horse or not, there are in-fact two Sasquatch subjects in the PG film.

2. Regardless of the location, RP and BG discovered multiple tracks... Hoaxed footprints do not disprove the existence of Sasquatch.

3. The anatomy of these animals do not match that of any human being.

I've seen the video of Bob Heironimus imitating Patty's walk... Comical! Even if I wanted to believed BH, the lack of matching anatomy between BH and "Patty" renders his claim invalid. My breakthrough research cannot be disputed. There are two subjects viewable in the PG film. It may not disprove a hoax, but when one considers the history and archive of reported sightings and encounters, it doesn't take a genius to come to a logical conclusion. 

To be continued...

You need to introduce yourself to the work Bill Munns has done on the PGF.