Bigfoot: Does It Exist? Or Not?

Bonehead74

^^ True, and I find little to argue with in that statement alone. Standard dating techniques, however, challenge many who believe a certain timeline for intelligent design that would preclude evolution as part of intelligent design.

Having said that, JDL, Aaron and myself are all premium members and we should probably continue this discussion in other areas of the forum.

Being a man of science and religion. I am very interested in your debate.  I am a catholic scientist  who understands  intelligent design and  faith. 

If evolution is by design then there is no conflict.

Evolution is quite evident. I simply do not believe there is any design in it.

• Upvote 1

I believe that evolution is evident also.  I simply believe that something evident can be subsumed into a larger plan, if one allows for the possibility that a larger plan and someone capable of implementing it exist.  I generally take writings on such things as allegorical rather than literal.

You're allowed to discuss evolution til the cows come home in the GF and we are allowed to say it isn't truth if it's our POV. However, the obvious alternative is not allowed to be discussed--you might want to edit the 2nd half of your post as it does seem to "go there

The only thing which seems clear to me is that there is not much clarity on what's verboten and what is allowed.

Guest Crowlogic

If evolution is by design then there is no conflict.

Evolution is quite evident. I simply do not believe there is any design in it.

The simple observation of the natural world confirms both the success of evolution and the design modality it follows.  In it's simplest form the creature you see functioning in it's environment niche is able to do so because it's design underwent the changes that give it the ability to live in it.  We can only see the current result of the evolution path because of the immense amount of time and generational changes organisms go through.  We don't get to see living the millions of failed versions of any creature.  So to the causal observer it can seem as if everything was drawn up fully formed and placed like a person might make a diarama but it's actually cause and effect in play.  

So did Admin did not like what I had to say and deleted my post to Incorrigible1 or was there a mistake on my part.

Like I have said evolution was done by design and was done in time and we cannot change that. The DNA was done by intelligence and by design and there is order to how it all was done. Each an everyone of us all have a different characteristic that was done by design within our DNA that had some form of intelligence to place the order of those strands.  

Moderator Statement:

You're allowed to discuss evolution til the cows come home in the GF and we are allowed to say it isn't truth if it's our POV. However, the obvious alternative is not allowed to be discussed--you might want to edit the 2nd half of your post as it does seem to "go there

The only thing which seems clear to me is that there is not much clarity on what's verboten and what is allowed.

In case there is any question, here is a link to the forum rules:

http://bigfootforums...les-guidelines/

Here is the relevant text:

7. Do not discuss religion or politics. No exceptions.

So in case there is any question, there will be no more discussion about 'Intelligent Design' on this thread- if you want to discuss that, take it to the Premium Members section.

Ok I understand that intelligent design is not an excepted concept and I apologize for going there. But to go by a natural selected process is just a little hard to accept. How can one see the advancement of a species  by natural selection if one has not seen the creation of that so call selected species. That so call selected species started some how and there must have been a reason for it to be selected. For if there was no reason then the selected species would have not been selected in a natural process.

Now here we are talking about Bigfoot and why it might have been a selected species if it exist . (In my case It exist)But in others who have never seen this creature it does not but are open to maybe that they did at one time  or are at that edge.If we stay away from all aspects of religion and just focus on why and how this life (Bigfoot) may have started by focusing in on our own. This riddle may be solved with in our own DNA ,anything is possible . If Darwin is right then Our own DNA will show that we were all a natural selected process. That we were the fittest and the smartest to last through time.

My theory is this: what if these creatures are a blue print of us so when there is a die off of our kind they may be able to reproduce us again.Is there not like five species of human primates that existed before us. Maybe one of those species made it through with us but decided to stay hidden and arcoding to Darwin this species was naturally selected .Naturilly selected for what ever reason nature has intended  it for.

Possibly a hybrid.

Origins unknown, unidentified as of yet, but the answer will come.

Going to be some funny glances around the room if it's determined to be a hybrid.  Because that proposition goes back .  .  . a ways.

And would explain numerous narratives from multiple cultures of their habit of grabbing up human females.  And from what I saw, anything would look better than those ugly faces.