So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

BFF Patron

Not much burning around here in state forest lands.    Afraid they will have to fight a resulting fire.    Washington has not payed off last fire season costs yet.  

It is precisely fear of fire that is leading to the burning here.   We've suppressed fire for 100 years or more 'til the fuel load has reached extreme levels.   We're down to a choice between deliberate thinning, sale of bigger trees, and deliberate burning of the slash in a hopefully managed way or catastrophic burning of the whole thing.    Surprisingly enough, we did not choose the route of denial.  

It will be interesting to see if my favorite nearby BF research area is still viable when the gates re-open this spring.

MIB

Crow:

But, you saw no water in the photo. Dr. Meldrum has hundreds (I think) of photos and casts of BF tracks. Is that not a little more convincing evidence that BF exists than that of a parched desert providing convincing evidence of water somewhere at some time in the past.?

The whole concept of  habituators is a false concept anyway. Humans don't habituate BF; BF simply continues to hunt and forage in areas they have used for tens of thousands of years. After "we" moved in a very short time ago, and after "we" didn't try to harm them or disrespect them, they simply accepted our presence on the land they "owned" but which "we" owned the title. If anything, "we" became habituated, not them.

I think any "habituators" on this forum will tell you the same thing. Bigfoot sure as heck "habituated" me in the Ouachita Mountains, and it was done on their terms, not mine.

Thanks.  Saved me a post.

• Upvote 1

Like many big footers who make their claims, habituates are notorious for not knowing their flora or fauna.  They don't know the everyday happenings in the wilderness, they don't know their bird species or habits and they don't know what mammals are capable of.  They assume everything is bigfoot.  For anyone who really knows their wildlife species and habits, there's very, very little out there that could be construed as being the result of a bigfoot.  We need more authentic naturalists interested in the subject of bf.  Too bad most just laugh the subject off...mostly because they know better.

t.

Terry are you in possession of the failed biology test of all these "bigfooters" and "habituates" you speak of. You have no idea of the experience that another has with wildlife. You are just making false blanket statements about other people. we had a Zoologist that used to post here about what he has seen and experienced and was ridiculed just like any other "naturalist" would be. Multiple biologists with degrees have come forward with their sighting and where has that gone, nowhere. If you want to know the truth go look for it do not wait for someone to tell you what the truth is.

post-21822-0-69247400-1457751959_thumb.j

Edited by David NC
  • Upvote 4

Guest Crowlogic

Crow:

But, you saw no water in the photo. Dr. Meldrum has hundreds (I think) of photos and casts of BF tracks. Is that not a little more convincing evidence that BF exists than that of a parched desert providing convincing evidence of water somewhere at some time in the past.?

The whole concept of  habituators is a false concept anyway. Humans don't habituate BF; BF simply continues to hunt and forage in areas they have used for tens of thousands of years. After "we" moved in a very short time ago, and after "we" didn't try to harm them or disrespect them, they simply accepted our presence on the land they "owned" but which "we" owned the title. If anything, "we" became habituated, not them.

I think any "habituators" on this forum will tell you the same thing. Bigfoot sure as heck "habituated" me in the Ouachita Mountains, and it was done on their terms, not mine.

The central point to the post of mine you quoted was  that NASA does not tell those who desire knowledge of what they are finding to bug off and find it on their own.  In the case of repeat encounters the total absence of anything resembling good credible evidence is suspect.  It is also one of the most excuse laden area in all of bigfootism.  You do understand that a person such as Janice Coy, who I am using because the name is known and some things were released by those incidents, had ample chance to make true conclusive evidence gathering  (assuming it had been real)  but failed only producing drawings and one or two poor photos.  So far in every esoteric knowledge based quasi discipline when the heat gets a bit uncomfortable the cry goes out that the knowers for whatever reason they drum up are not required to share.  I regularity encounter bigfoot but oh I can't tell you where or show you anything because of reason A, or B or C etc.  Bear in mind we're running at a 100% zero submission of credible evidence from the habitator contingent.  Does that not bother you or raise red flags?  Yes I encounter bigfoot all the time but sorry you'll have to find your own bigfoot to encounter its a very personal experience............

Terry are you in possession of the failed biology test of all these "bigfooters" and "habituates" you speak of. You have no idea of the experience that another has with wildlife. You are just making false blanket statements about other people. we had a Zoologist that used to post here about what he has seen and experienced and was ridiculed just like any other "naturalist" would be.

What was the Zoologist's posting name?  I've no doubt read his posts.  I recently read where someone recorded some woodpecker knocks.  (Probably a pilieated.)  Of course they were caused by a bf.  They were slow, singular knocks and the guy said woodpeckers only make really fast knocks.  All of us here who have watched certain woodpeckers know that they make single "knocks" as they work at getting food.  That's just an example.  I have no doubt there are knowledgeable naturalists and biologists (many biologists only have a degree but no naturalist knowledge) who ponder bf.  In my opinion the majority of people though don't know their wildlife species and habits which to me is crucial if you hear something or see sign and are trying to decipher the cause.

t. 

BFF Patron

Terry are you in possession of the failed biology test of all these "bigfooters" and "habituates" you speak of. You have no idea of the experience that another has with wildlife. You are just making false blanket statements about other people. we had a Zoologist that used to post here about what he has seen and experienced and was ridiculed just like any other "naturalist" would be.

What was the Zoologist's posting name?  I've no doubt read his posts.  I recently read where someone recorded some woodpecker knocks.  (Probably a pilieated.)  Of course they were caused by a bf.  They were slow, singular knocks and the guy said woodpeckers only make really fast knocks.  All of us here who have watched certain woodpeckers know that they make single "knocks" as they work at getting food.  That's just an example.  I have no doubt there are knowledgeable naturalists and biologists (many biologists only have a degree but no naturalist knowledge) who ponder bf.  In my opinion the majority of people though don't know their wildlife species and habits which to me is crucial if you hear something or see sign and are trying to decipher the cause.

t. 

You are indeed lumping people into groups.  Yes woodpeckers will make knocks but even worse now, Finding Bigfoot "trained" researchers will make knocks too.    While I listen for knocks, I normally assume they are something other than BF. Normally I can find the offending woodpecker up in a tree.    So some of us know there is not a BF behind every tree.      There are some biologists and scientists here so your assumptions about that is inaccurate.   You come off to me like the long term woodsman or hunter who think they know everything that is in the woods until a BF walks across the trail in front of them then they realize they don't know everything.    That realization can be earth shattering to some.        Those reports are in the dozens but apparently you have not read them or you would not have gone there with your post.              

Crow: In regard to the "true conclusive evidence" you mentioned. Could you elaborate as to what evidence a lay person with limited resources and scientific expertise might be able to submit which would be "true conclusive evidence"? 

Why should habituators come forward with their evidence? What's in it for them? A warm fuzzy feeling that their work enabled someone to get a PhD or to become an expert?  Heaven forbid if any one of them would charge a fee to access their property because we all know that science doesn't care about money (which is why researchers are always trying to get grants for that filthy lucre---because they're not it in for the money.) And the minute someone tries to profit from science, well gosh, they're thrown into the scumbag file because science doesn't care about money.

How has the local populations near any "field research areas" benefited? Did the locals near Gombi get anything other than foreigners and land use restrictions? Has living next door to the preserve improved their quality of life to the point that it's comparable to a similar-sized town in the westernized nations?

How about fame and their face all over social media (we all know how people aspire to this these days) and the small matter of quadrupling the value of their property?

If they are concerned with these creatures welfare and protection, the best way to protect them would be to have an official announcement they exist so they can be formerly protected and their habitats protected.

Failing that, how about that old chestnut money?? Good quality HD video of these creatures would be worth a fortune to the Discovery channel if it was filmed prior to the 'official' discovery and they can cobble together a hastily arranged Finding Bigfoot Discovery episode..........  

The local population of Rwanda and Uganda have benefited hugely from the business, infrastructure, education and worldwide exposure that the mountain gorilla has enabled in these parts - further education is needed however that these creatures are much more valuable for the whole country alive than dead in the back of a poachers 4x4.........

Terry the member here was OHZoologist.  You also did not specify if the person/people you where talking about hearing the knocking had their experience during the daylight or at night. I am not aware of any nocturnal woodpeckers. Wood peckers are actually crepuscular like deer in that the majority of their activity is early morning and late evening. Sapsuckers a type of wood ****** are well known for pecking sort of rhythmically as they go around and up a tree looking for the right spot to make their hole, if listen closely you can hear their claws scratching as they move between taps.

t. 

You are indeed lumping people into groups.  Yes woodpeckers will make knocks but even worse now, Finding Bigfoot "trained" researchers will make knocks too.    While I listen for knocks, I normally assume they are something other than BF. Normally I can find the offending woodpecker up in a tree.    So some of us know there is not a BF behind every tree.      There are some biologists and scientists here so your assumptions about that is inaccurate.   You come off to me like the long term woodsman or hunter who think they know everything that is in the woods until a BF walks across the trail in front of them then they realize they don't know everything.    That realization can be earth shattering to some.        Those reports are in the dozens but apparently you have not read them or you would not have gone there with your post.              

You don't understand my post.

t.

Guest Crowlogic

Crow: In regard to the "true conclusive evidence" you mentioned. Could you elaborate as to what evidence a lay person with limited resources and scientific expertise might be able to submit which would be "true conclusive evidence"? 

Well the layperson is just a capable as the scientist to collect a hair sample, a bone or scat sample.  That is assuming there are samples to be had.  Habituators being in regular contact or proximity should have more than ample chance to collect any or all of  the three I mentioned.  As for resources plastic gloves and sealing plastic bags are ubiquitous and cheap.  We're not talking about mas gas spectrometers or electron microscopes here.  The person whose video I posted claims bigfoot takes food gifts and manipulates containers to get the food.  So if biggie touched it why not have it dusted for prints.  I believe fingerprint dust is cheap too.  But as usual nothing ever comes from the habbers except cute videos and stories the thrill the impressionable.  If I were in an area where a clan of bigfoot regularly stayed in a 2000 acre parcel of land I'd be able to locate traces of their presence.

Terry the member here was OHZoologist.  You also did not specify if the person/people you where talking about hearing the knocking had their experience during the daylight or at night. I am not aware of any nocturnal woodpeckers. Wood peckers are actually crepuscular like deer in that the majority of their activity is early morning and late evening. Sapsuckers a type of wood ****** are well known for pecking sort of rhythmically as they go around and up a tree looking for the right spot to make their hole, if listen closely you can hear their claws scratching as they move between taps.

Ok, I remember him!  The knocking was in the afternoon as far as I can remember.  Thanks David!

t.