Taking Stock Of Cryptid Hominids

norseman

The Hobbit does count.....it proves that the "linear" evolution of hominids is anything but. And how do we know its extinct? The bones are only 10,000 years old.

It's discovery enhances the proposition of cryptid hominids being extant in remote places of the world.

Hobbit does not count as it is extinct.  It belongs in with the rest of the pre human ancestors.  

The bones study seems to get easily and readily discounted by academics in the field of bone analysis.  The one video I saw of the presenter seemed a bit  on the over bearing in the face side rather than a true scientific presentation.  There is word that the same people who are doing the bone work are throwing in with the portal group.  This may have been from Jeff Kelly & Co.

However video evidence that we don't have squint to make out, or wildly zoom in or stabilize and actually looks like a true entity is of course welcome.  Thermals so far have been no more convincing than most photon based capture so it should be held to a fairly high standard

Lastly stick structures, pine cone tossing, grunts, groans and other noises need not apply.  Woo based evidenced no matter how colorful and alluring can stay with Dr. J if you don't mind.

Nope Crow got kicked out of that one which I am entirely glad about. The turn down was all based on second hand rehashed info. Most of which was presented and talked about here. No experts whatsoever involved. And that's the truthhh.... :)

We will be presenting at the Northwest Anthropological Conference. Interested to see how that goes.

• Upvote 1

How about i throw something out there, i believe we have 2 different species of bipedal ape on the east coast of Australia

What three pieces of evidence makes you believe there are Yowie in Australia?

One thing I find interesting is that you have no Bears in Australia and yet people still report similar creautures.

Norse

I have witnessed 5 yowies in the time i have been searching, the closest being within 30 metres in daylight, not mistaken for anything else

I have found 6 bed structures that have been constructed by them

I have footprint casts and a feaces that was 40 cm in length and still hot.

4 hair reports from Dr Fahrenbach and one from Todd Disotell,,stating higher primate, all hairs were recovered from the bed structures

Many pics of uprooted trees and dislodged boulders.

I have seen the animals so i really don't need any evidence, i know they are here

The Hobbit does count.....it proves that the "linear" evolution of hominids is anything but. And how do we know its extinct? The bones are only 10,000 years old.

It's discovery enhances the proposition of cryptid hominids being extant in remote places of the world.

Thats correct, on the eastern side of Australia we have a small BF like animal, grows to 3-4 foot which have been seen by indigenious australians back in the early 1900's

I have some evidence that may support the existance of such an animal

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

Hobbit does not count as it is extinct.  It belongs in with the rest of the pre human ancestors.  

The bones study seems to get easily and readily discounted by academics in the field of bone analysis.  The one video I saw of the presenter seemed a bit  on the over bearing in the face side rather than a true scientific presentation.  There is word that the same people who are doing the bone work are throwing in with the portal group.  This may have been from Jeff Kelly & Co.

However video evidence that we don't have squint to make out, or wildly zoom in or stabilize and actually looks like a true entity is of course welcome.  Thermals so far have been no more convincing than most photon based capture so it should be held to a fairly high standard

Lastly stick structures, pine cone tossing, grunts, groans and other noises need not apply.  Woo based evidenced no matter how colorful and alluring can stay with Dr. J if you don't mind.

Nope Crow got kicked out of that one which I am entirely glad about. The turn down was all based on second hand rehashed info. Most of which was presented and talked about here. No experts whatsoever involved. And that's the truthhh.... :)

We will be presenting at the Northwest Anthropological Conference. Interested to see how that goes.

If you have real scientists there expect it to not go in your favor.

Guest Crowlogic

Norse consider than if we include extinct hominids then the sky is the limit.  We all know there were  proto humans galore.  We can include extinct animals and draw all kind of correlations.  However keeping it in the present is perfectly alright.  You ask how do we know Hobbit is extinct?  Well you are raising a question to answer another question so to speak.  There's a little thing called the educated guess that more than adequately confines Hobbit   into the realm of being extinct.   If we really want to get into antiquity let's add that we humans have a little bit of T-Rex in us too.  We have a bit of cedar tree as well.  BTW Hobbit is not a Crypto it is a known proven fact ever since it's remains were discovered.  Real science at work.  

Edited by Crowlogic

Norse consider than if we include extinct hominids then the sky is the limit.  We all know there were  proto humans galore.  We can include extinct animals and draw all kind of correlations.  However keeping it in the present is perfectly alright.  You ask how do we know Hobbit is extinct?  Well you are raising a question to answer another question so to speak.  There's a little thing called the educated guess that more than adequately confines Hobbit   into the realm of being extinct.   If we really want to get into antiquity let's add that we humans have a little bit of T-Rex in us too.  We have a bit of cedar tree as well.  BTW Hobbit is not a Crypto it is a known proven fact ever since it's remains were discovered.  Real science at work.

This is silly.

Real science told us that Homo Erectus died out 500,000 years ago and that the last common ancestor was Homo Neanderthal which died out 35,000 years ago.

And then they find the Hobbit......

10,000 years is a evolutionary blink of the eye. Trying to downplay the distinction with a T rex example 65 million years ago is ludicris.

The Hobbit bolstered the idea that we humans could still have cousins lurking in remote regions of Earth......sorry.

• Upvote 2

Well, as to living small hominids, they've been part of the cultures of Greece, Hawaiian Islands, Indonesia, Ireland, Flores Island, and native America.

Been reported in Pryor Mountains in Montana and Wyoming, and around the Great Lakes.  An archaeologist Lawrence L. Loendorf has noted that discovered burials have been sent to the Smithsonian where they disappear.  Ever heard of such a thing?

Just like the native American had many names for the Big Hairy Men - they also had different names for the little ones - the Yup'ik called them Ircinraq, Inuit called them Ishigaq, Iroquois called them Jogahoh, Cree called them Mannegishi, Shoshone called them Nimerigar, Crow called them Nirumbee, Comanche called them Nunnupi, Catawba called them Yehasuri, and the Cherokee called them Yunwi Tsundi.

This comes to mind - Lewis and Clark in 1804 - and different members of the group would make entries in their own logs - on Saturday the 25th of August wrote, "Captain Lewis and Captain Clark went to see a hill on the north side of the river where natives will not venture to go, and say that a small people live there, whom they are afraid of."

Anyone can Google Lewis and Clark Legends of the Little People, and find lots of rather interesting information and reports.

Any time I hear multiples of "legends" from multiple peoples, from multiple geographic locations, from multiple eras, I question a bit whether it's just legend, or if these stories are simply folks describing what they've seen.

Guest Crowlogic

So far where's the acquired evidence?  I'll go out on a limb and say that if we take away the known fossil record and the perceived potential it has for bigfoot there is no good modern evidence and none will show up on this thread.  But don't take my word for it I'm just a skeptic just stay tuned.

Crow

What type of evidence do you require

I did post on another thread about why researchers will not put forward evidence on this forum and this thread will not be any different.

Evidence should not get splashed around on a bickering forum for the researcher to be shot down in flames by arm chair researchers that think they know what they are talking about.

Edited by yowiie

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

This is silly.

Real science told us that Homo Erectus died out 500,000 years ago and that the last common ancestor was Homo Neanderthal which died out 35,000 years ago.

And then they find the Hobbit......

10,000 years is a evolutionary blink of the eye. Trying to downplay the distinction with a T rex example 65 million years ago is ludicris.

The Hobbit bolstered the idea that we humans could still have cousins lurking in remote regions of Earth......sorry.

Neanderthal is not the common ancestor to us although there Erectus is a common ancestor to both us and Neanderthalis.

Thank you for  the  nice thread and the  awesome  explanations.   

Now  I shall chime in.   The hobbit  question is  one  I have no interst in  

The Patterson film is  one  that haunts me.   I am a logical  Scientist  with a high IQ.  I have studied   and  studied along with   experts   with more   expertise  than me in this field.  We have concluded  this controversial film  is  probably not fake.  We refuse   to declare it as such..

Certainly, the creature does   not exist  We  do have hope.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Who are you refering to

Any anonymous and subjective skeptic who makes up his own rules that are more stringent than the scientific process.