Why Has No Hunter Ever Shot A Bigfoot?

Guest Silver Fox

I work for a state government and my parents worked in federal government agencies. I really think everyone is giving either branch a lot more credit than they deserve for being organized and efficient. From what I've seen the government works more like that alien race ( their name escapes me at the moment) in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" where Arthur Dent is stuck in line for thousands of years and when he gets to the front of the line they give him another form and tell him to follow the yellow line to yet another queue......that's how the government works.

Edited by Jodie

Think about a theory I'm forming:

What if BF is a lost tribe of Native Americans, meaning they are people! It would make perfect sense that the government wouldn't want to confirm their existence. It would open a can of worms that I don't believe they want opened. Also, as someone said, BF are wild while we are domesticated. Do you think BF, being people, would recognize a perceived authority by our government? My thoughts are no.

Its not a new theory tho Delta.

Its not a new theory tho Delta.

My bad bro...I know some of us have been chewing on this...but by and large I'm still seeing people who are talking about apes and animals.

I think if we start connecting the dots...it all makes perfect sense now.

I think we respect each other equally Norse. There is a bit of an edge between us, but I think we both know our way around it. Its okay for us to not be on the same page too. We're on different paths as well, but we do have similar interests and outdoor experience. Right Now, your page has a single ( or several) foot prints on it. Mine has prints, more then one face to face, being scared to death, interacting with them, being howled & whistled at lol, talking to one, and much more.

Maybe more of your pages will fill up, guess it all depends on what you want from it. But truly if your intent remains to kill one, you may only have the single page forever.

Thing is, its more wondrous to experience them without wanting to shoot them, then it is to want to shoot one and never having experienced seeing them. It will take a deep contemplation to get there.

Remember, 30 years ago I was intent on shooting one to prove they exist. Five of us for a week long expedition that I was forced to abandon for reasons people won't believe so it makes no sense sharing. I've been in your shoes Norse but was taught a lesson that has brought me those wondrous experiences I eventually did have.

Prag,

just a question here, I believe you actually saw one, face to face, on the trail, with your gun drawn.....I believe you were scared ****less at that time also.....but, and this is the tricky part.......what made you not fire? did you have a sense you would not be harmed if you did no harm? I havent been there with a big guy yet, and dont want to be, but what took over your instinct for self protection?.....what was the key that made you not pull that trigger?

I realize this might be traumatic thinking about this again, but if you could at least try , it would be helpful....thanks...

Now, just because its not a new theory, doesn't mean there aren't new concepts that can be evolved out of it. But we still need more info b4 we can do that, like some supportive DNA findings. Otherwise its self perception and opinion.

As you know, I too have looked them in the eyes, and have said they are human, but for everyone else my observations are not supportable to them. So these theories need further foundation (DNA) in order to move forward.

Prag,

just a question here, I believe you actually saw one, face to face, on the trail, with your gun drawn.....I believe you were scared ****less at that time also.....but, and this is the tricky part.......what made you not fire? did you have a sense you would not be harmed if you did no harm? I havent been there with a big guy yet, and dont want to be, but what took over your instinct for self protection?.....what was the key that made you not pull that trigger?

I realize this might be traumatic thinking about this again, but if you could at least try , it would be helpful....thanks...

Driftinmark, I just barely squeezed in the last post because I have to get going here. Do you mind if I answer this this evening when I get home? I'd like to provide a well thought out response because there is a little history in that decision you raise. Unfortunately one item I won't talk about as well.

Driftinmark, I just barely squeezed in the last post because I have to get going here. Do you mind if I answer this this evening when I get home? I'd like to provide a well thought out response because there is a little history in that decision you raise. Unfortunately one item I won't talk about as well.

not a problem Prag, have a great day!!

They do get killed by cars on the road. Soon after, authorities come, block off the whole scene, and a black government van comes with uniformed US troops who take the body away, never to be seen again. If you go to the site and see a park ranger or a cop there and ask them what's going on, they won't give you any information because they don't want to get fired.

The road-killed BF's all get hauled away by the state! This is a real problem. How can we possibly prevent this in the future? Anyone?

With all due respect Fox, this is conspiracy theory hogwash. Your statement shows me you are not in LE and also that you don't know much about the profession of "cops". You seem to be taking a lot of internet myths as absolutes.

I on the other hand have around 30 years experience in LE, 5 years as a SWAT commander and command rank, with the contacts in the profession that many years makes, and that my command responsibilities generates.

I won't waste the bandwidth explaining why this is not only not happening, but it isn't possible w/o the full cooperation of the agency that has the legal responsibility to document the 10-50. Short version,no PD, SO, or HP in any state answers nor is obligated to take commands from any govt agency. We don't have to cooperate or bring into the loop ANY Federal Govt agency, period.

And BTW, once any LE investigation is completed it's public record (as long as it does not involve minors. If so you can get the report but all names or references to the minor(s) involved will be blacked out). That is law. All you have to do is ask for it. You will usually have to request the report in writing and will have to pay an administrative fee...

I can also advise the penalties for LE to falsify official documents are to the harsh side of severe. We don't do it, period.

Sorry to break it to you so hard, but this myth is so outlandish that I find it laughable that anyone actually believes it...

Edited by NDT

Sorry to break it to you so hard, but this myth is so outlandish that I find it laughable that anyone actually believes it...

I hate to be so trite as to simply "ditto" another statement, but this one earns it.

To the MIB conspiracists, just think for am moment about what would be needed to actually maintain a body-erasing coverup over the enormous reputed range of bigfoot and similar creatures (in North America and globally). It's 2011. Bigfoot could be shot in Florida or hit by a snowplow in Washington and the photographic evidence of such could go viral on the Internet in probably less than an hour. Do honestly think we've got elite special ops guys waiting around with idling choppers to immediately pounce on any such location where a bigfoot could potentially show up? It's just silly.

As for indigenous humans living within the confines of a sovereign nation, Brazil seems to be handling that great stress as do multiple African nations.

The skeptics lied about what? Please be specific. There are skeptics here (I'm skeptical) and if you aren't referring to any skeptics here who are you referring to?

How can you say they don't mention it but then say they talk about it?

That's exactly what skeptics say.

This one?

Bigfoot_dead_Web3a.jpg

:blink: Yikes,Truly, That looks like a French poodle!

Whatever it may be, I'm sorry that it was killed. It appears not to have been harvested for food use,so it may have been killed due to fear of the unknown, or it could have been threatening people and/or raiding food sources and possibly killing pets. :(

People who have had encounters often mention that they were impressed by a keen sense of intelligence emanating from the creature.

To our members who have had encounters and looked into their eyes: Did you sense that BF was intelligent?

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest Silver Fox

I hate to be so trite as to simply "ditto" another statement, but this one earns it.

To the MIB conspiracists, just think for am moment about what would be needed to actually maintain a body-erasing coverup over the enormous reputed range of bigfoot and similar creatures (in North America and globally). It's 2011. Bigfoot could be shot in Florida or hit by a snowplow in Washington and the photographic evidence of such could go viral on the Internet in probably less than an hour. Do honestly think we've got elite special ops guys waiting around with idling choppers to immediately pounce on any such location where a bigfoot could potentially show up? It's just silly.

As for indigenous humans living within the confines of a sovereign nation, Brazil seems to be handling that great stress as do multiple African nations.

They get hit by a car and killed. Cops get called. Cops respond. Cops call state cops. State cops come. State cops call National Guard. National Guard comes. National Guard calls higher ups. Uniformed military in black van comes and hauls it away.

Each one is calling their higher ups to see what to do with the **** thing. That's the way agencies work. Each one doesn't know what to do with it, so they call the next one up the chain. The Feds have a prototol about these things, so that's why the black van (military intelligence) comes. Or a black helicopter (military intelligence).

If someone shoots one, well, lately, they've just been burying them. But if they call authorities, the same thing as above kicks in.

Photos won't matter anyway. The scofftics reject all photos. Even photos of a freshly killed dead BF would not be good enough as the scofftics would say that they were faked.

Guest BitterMonk

Thank you for your years of service, and for the much needed service you provided the forum with your post.

I don't exactly subscribe to the MIB theory, but let me ask debunkers this:

What would happen if any average person stumbled upon homemade nuclear power? Attach to this question the Nuclear Power Act and the term "Born Secret".

BF, ufos, and other conspiracies may fall under a similar Act or they may fall under the Nuclear Power Act?

I seriously doubt many BF are killed to begin with, if any, by cars or hunters. The things are too big and intelligent to be killed by cars often.

I read one account where one was I believe, struck by a car fleeing a forest fire in California. I do believe it was even loaded into an ambulance where it woke up and promptly bust out the ambulance and fled.

Not to brag, but in my younger years, I've had a couple people attempt to run over me on purpose due to conflict. On one occassion, I simply jumped over the car as it approached. I was a very athletic young man. Now imagine something that has been born wild and who's reflexes should make mine seem infantile. How can they be hit by a car?