Hybrid Hypothesis Dead, Done, Stick A Fork In It....

norseman

Guest ChasingRabbits

Chasing~with the state of aids research funding as it is, it looks like those folks may well represent the next "founder stock" following what future anthropologists term a biological bottleneck....

If there is a human die-off due to whatever reason (natural, man-made, combo) the next "founder stock", imo, will be a very small group. And if that event should happen in the next  10 years, I predict the majority of the "founder stock" will be people born before the 1980s.

Chasing~with the state of aids research funding as it is, it looks like those folks may well represent the next "founder stock" following what future anthropologists term a biological bottleneck....

If there is a human die-off due to whatever reason (natural, man-made, combo) the next "founder stock", imo, will be a very small group. And if that event should happen in the next  10 years, I predict the majority of the "founder stock" will be people born before the 1980s.

Plussed. And agreed, entirely. ::sitting on my pile 'o ammo crates::

BFF Patron

All you have to do to evaluate the threat is look at what the government has done.     There are underground complexes stocked to support lots of people, presumably government leaders, for years.     Sadly most of the elected are hardly the kind you want to base a new society on.      A few years ago someone published a book who used to work in the Congressional Travel Office.     She just recounted some of the interactions she had with Congressional members.    Some of them are extremely stupid.    One situation I remember from the book was that a congressman was going to Orlando Florida and wanted a room with an ocean view.     When the travel office person said Orlando was inland and that was not possible, the congresswoman was indignant and said if you look at a map,  Florida is very narrow and you should have an ocean view with a West or East facing room.    These are the kind of people that govern us.   

• Upvote 1

Chasing~while I'm all in on the theory favoring the pre-1980's folks (go 1963's!!) What do you base this on? That old folks can live w/o smartphones? Or perhaps some other factors?

Any such bottleneck would surely help disguise prior hybridization within our past. Eliminating all other genetic lines and the beings they arose from is a handy means of making the answer of what/who/how we got here harder to discern.

Well it didnt seem to help Byrne in his search.....

Norseman

What did not help Byrne in his search ? Norseman ! So far nothing is helping in this search as far as looking for a specimen. I see how mad you get about tracks. Yes I know tracks do not mean nothing. Unless they are fresh and you are following them, this is when they matter. DNA is the same thing where it will only lead to more questions with these creatures.

I have my reason why I never shot one and believe me, I would have no problem doing it with my bow. But if you know the truth then you know that they are that split between man and beast or should I say where the two became one. They are those beast that we have been warned about to leave alone and this is done with out stepping on toes on the forum rules. If they have a curse on them and this curse goes on who ever kills one I want no part of that. What I would like to see is what happen to those who have killed one? the ones who have hid the body and walked out of the bush. Have they been punished by this curse? there should be record of these burials? since back then most people were religious, so these creatures must have effected them in some way? I do not know, I just do not like to see this thread go way off the subject of " Hybrid Hypothesis Dead, Done, Stick A Fork In It...." since there is a lot that can be debated on this.

• Upvote 1

Now I gotta say that is courageous! Bow-hunting sasquatch..yikes! I guess that's the old school way from back in the day, but I sure wouldn't want to be facing some angry 9' being that just pulled my arrow out of it......

Now I gotta say that is courageous! Bow-hunting sasquatch..yikes! I guess that's the old school way from back in the day, but I sure wouldn't want to be facing some angry 9' being that just pulled my arrow out of it......

Not to be off topic but I was bow hunting deer when I tried that mind trick with them. That scared the crap out of when I heard it breathing under my stand while I was on the tree. I think that you would be freaked out too after for asking some thing in your mind and receiving it. It was dark and I could not see where the breathing was coming from underneath me. It was on the path I had to take back to get to my truck and out of the woods. So having my bow ready was because I was scared sh*t less walking back counting my steps trying to get my mind of what I observed and done. What happen to me cannot be faked in no way or fashion I can assure it. It is either evil or some thing else.

It was not angry, it felt like it was being play full in a human way. I made it back to my truck in one piece so at that point I felt that it meant no harm. I write in the open so that maybe others can feel comfortable to write about their experiences. How else are we to learn about them if people hide what they know and have learned through out the years. People have met up with these creatures and have been keeping the sighting to them selves for way to long, Maybe it's to let go off those feelings. There are people here who have your back who want to learn.:)

• Upvote 1

Dang Shadow! That must have really been something to go through! I can only imagine! Yow! That"on the path back to my truck" part is the real kicker! I don't know how well I'd do in that context... when you were trying the mind trick, what did you request?

And, if it was not angry, but seemingly playful, and not intending you harm, what makes you think of it as evil?

It's awesome you share your experiences and invite others to do so as well. You're on point with the benefits of getting these unspoken sightings brought out so that our understanding of these guys may deepen!

when you were trying the mind trick, what did you request?

Again not to get off topic but my request was Deer.

And, if it was not angry, but seemingly playful, and not intending you harm, what makes you think of it as evil?

The playfulness is in the way that they pick up on your thoughts and use them and this is what I call evil. It goes against every thing that I believe, it is a moral issue that I have been dealing with. Maybe some people can handle this but I could not and it is not natural in our world. So in my opinion this makes them evil. You might think that they did not harm me in a physical way, but how do you deal with them in a mental state.  I have my peace here on this forum and talking about this, but what about others who might be dealing with this same issue. It is an unspoken issue that is now just coming to the open but not accepted.

So how far have these creatures evolved or have their DNA mutated to cause this issue. If our DNA and theirs is like a switch board and the two have joined then what happen to cause this effect.  Was it due to the different strands that joined together that cause this effect? Was it radiation that cause the mutation? or was illness in the mutated cells of the brain that help create this effect in some of these creatures? What I experience was real and was in no way possible it was hoaxed. I told no one of what I was doing until after it was done. Now I walk in the woods with thoughts I know that they can pick and choose at their leisure. Hence Evil.   

Perhaps it is something that we have dormant with us. Or it is sublimated by our culture, as it is an ability that would complicate controlled social order as we currently know it.

I would think that were it a mutation within their DNA it would prove highly advantageous to them and would spread through the population rather quickly as those with it could outcompete the others without it...but that is also true were it a culturally based ability.

Personally I would think it the result of an expanding intelligence/consciousness that somehow allows them to tap into the conscious, or even subconscious, minds of other beings, and while a predisposition for such may be rooted in the DNA, it is something that, for the most part, is learned.

It's probable that it started out with them reading each other, then maybe used for silent cues while hunting, then we came along and they found it an effective tool for interacting with us in various manners. I would guess it's something they've been able to do for quite some time. Maybe....

Edited by guyzonthropus

I for one am getting tired of rampant speculation absent evidence.  And the presence of sapiens anywhere in this animal is simply not supported by evidence.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I for one am getting tired of rampant speculation absent evidence.  And the presence of sapiens anywhere in this animal is simply not supported by evidence.

Or even the genus Homo.

What do you think speculation is? Then !

spec·u·la·tion

/ËŒspekyəˈlÄSH(É™)n/

noun

noun: speculation; plural noun: speculations

the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

"there has been widespread speculation that he plans to quit"

You are not going to find evidence with speculation, since we are forming a theory.  We all come to a theory so that we can discover evidence that fits this theory, this is how science should work. Not the other way around, evidence is not going to lead you to a theory. If we had encounter and find evidence of that encounter we develop a theory to why we had this encounter.

the·o·ry

/ˈTHēərē/

noun

noun: theory; plural noun: theories

a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

"Darwin's theory of evolution"

synonyms: hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presupposition; More

opinion, view, belief, contention

"I reckon that confirms my theory"

•principles, ideas, concepts;

philosophy, ideology, system of ideas, science

"modern economic theory"

•a set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based.

"a theory of education"

•an idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action.

"my theory would be that the place has been seriously mismanaged"

Once we develop our theory we go out into the field and test this theory and see if it fits the evidence.

ev·i·dence

/ˈevədəns/

noun

noun: evidence

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"

synonyms: proof, confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, attestation

"they found evidence of his plotting"

There is data of the hybrid Hypothesis as I will show you and you can search this out your self . http://www.macroevolution.net/hybrid-hypothesis-contents.html but this is just a fraction of what is out there. But Hypothesis in it's definition is :

hy·poth·e·sis

/hīˈpäTHəsəs/

noun

noun: hypothesis; plural noun: hypotheses

a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

"professional astronomers attacked him for popularizing an unconfirmed hypothesis"

synonyms: theory, theorem, thesis, conjecture, supposition, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, assumption; More

notion, concept, idea, possibility

"his “steady state†hypothesis of the origin of the universe"

•Philosophy

a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth.

So in a way hypothesis is based on unproven facts or theory. So is this what Norseman meant by asking or should I say stating " Hybrid Hypothesis Dead, Done, Stick A Fork In It.... " I am not sure. I cannot agree since I am not on a side of a skeptic but more on the side of the proponent. My sightings do not agree with what is being said and yet there are things in what others have experience I have my self. But I have to stay critical and as hard as it is to stay skeptical it is not getting any easier.

• Upvote 1

In science, one never speculates without evidence!  I mean, one can.  It just isn't a fact-based speculation, and for that reason isn't too useful in swaying folk to one's POV.

(And again.  In science, "fact" is almost never proven stuff about the thing under discussion.  It is proven stuff which can form a foundation for the discussion; and in this field there is way beyond plenty of that.)

(But zero that would lead someone speculating to think that sapiens is part of this discussion.)

(Which is not to say that it's impossible; it's just to say that it's an unwarranted limb to be out on when no one even accepts the basic premise.)

There isn't any evidence that sapiens is part of this discussion.

Edited by DWA