If Bigfoot Were Real.

Incorrigible1

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

Sykes claims Zana might not have been a fully modern human but a primitive human sub-Saharan African human strain that had been out of the modern human gene pool because of isolation.   

Yes, no ... semantics: she was fully modern, but not with the full set of mitochondrial mutations shared by current African people thus indicating a more ancient emigration out of Africa.  

It would be interesting to know more about her people. 

MIB 

BFF Patron

I keep dreaming of getting one to understand that I like shiny gold nuggets.    They would have little use for them and if anyone knows where to find them it would be BF.   They have to have an incredible knowledge of the mountains and woods.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 9/22/2016 at 0:52 AM, norseman said:

All primates have opposable thumbs.....maybe not as good as a homo thumb at manipulating tools? But they have em.

Thumbingers then

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 1:53 PM, Twist said:

How do you go about asking them for feathers of certain birds?  

I do not come here for the ridicule but for the research of what other have learned. I also come came here to seek answers just like you twist about the feathers. It is not the first time that this has happen to me and it will not be the last. But now this has happen to my son who is now involve who did not believe what had happen to myself.

There is no way to explain this except with " WoW " . He placed a turkey feather and asked for a hawk feather and it was replaced with a hawk feather. How can this be hoaxed if no one knew his thoughts except myself and my son. We did not speak of this out loud and the idea was at a spur of a moment. We left the area and came back in a week and found a Hawk feather under the rock at this gifting station.

He sees them as a entity of higher level then us and almost to a point of worship. I as his Dad cannot and have told him that you cannot see them like that. They have led me down that road and I am sure they have led others the same. They are animals that live wild that seem to know us. The way I explain it to my son is like chess, they always seem to be three or four steps ahead of us in every move we make. It is only when you loose fear of them that they back away and yes I have sat in my stand waiting for a chance.

If you do not believe me then test it your self. I just cannot go on denying what they do is not true. One can have denial for so long but sooner or later you have to come out with the truth. For myself my encounter has never been a " WoW " but very profound. It has hurt my relationships with people and I tell my son to stay silent on what he has learned since he is only 13 years old. :)

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:28 AM, SWWASAS said:

I keep dreaming of getting one to understand that I like shiny gold nuggets.    They would have little use for them and if anyone knows where to find them it would be BF.   They have to have an incredible knowledge of the mountains and woods.  

SWW

If I could get them to bring me gold I be a rich man right now. But I have never tried it so it might be worth it if they understand it. But you are right they do have incredible knowledge of the mountains and woods. I am sure that I could survive on what they kill and leave behind as long as it was fresh. Maybe one day I will ask to trade for a big nugget, now would that not be nice. So if you see me post a picture of a big gold nugget then you know I did it and you can go for it too. So we can stop trying to kill one and get rich of them right! :D SWW would that not be nice.

• Upvote 1

Just wanted to follow up on some facts.

Dr. Birute Galdikas reported that one of her camp cooks was raped by an Orangutan.

Julia Roberts was assaulted by a male Orangutan on film and was rescued by the film crew.

Oliver "the walking chimp" tried to rape his owner Janet and was subsequently sold because of it.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/oliver-chimp/

We even have a report of a Russian zoo worker who was attempting to feed a banana to a male chimp, and was grabbed and drug into its cage where it attempted to rape her. She suffered a broken wrist.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/chimp-tries-to-rape-female-zookeeper-in-russia_100189391.html

Just ran across a couple score of Medieval representations of what Europeans collectively called the Woodwosa's.  

Wow.  Most a much larger than the humans represented - a couple show hairy critters as tall as a man on horseback, knights fighting much larger hairy critters who are holding a woman, another knight/armored man with sword fighting a hairy critter who has a club in grassland with an adolescent at the critter's feet, another forest scene with one armored man down on the ground apparently dead, while his other armored companion is depicted fighting a hairy critter twice his size who has a club against his sword, a group of armed men attacking a hairy critter who has a naked woman while another is being burned, a few on all fours, one being attacked by hunting dogs, 

but not one orangutan.

Edited by FarArcher

What's with you and orangutans?

I mentioned the Medieval Woodwose representations in Europe.  

You were the one that threw in orangutans, and now Micronesia.  I'm missing the connection here.

And thank YOU for sharing.

Orangutans.

6 hours ago, FarArcher said:

Just ran across a couple score of Medieval representations of what Europeans collectively called the Woodwosa's.  

Wow.  Most a much larger than the humans represented - a couple show hairy critters as tall as a man on horseback, knights fighting much larger hairy critters who are holding a woman, another knight/armored man with sword fighting a hairy critter who has a club in grassland with an adolescent at the critter's feet, another forest scene with one armored man down on the ground apparently dead, while his other armored companion is depicted fighting a hairy critter twice his size who has a club against his sword, a group of armed men attacking a hairy critter who has a naked woman while another is being burned, a few on all fours, one being attacked by hunting dogs, 

but not one orangutan.

That, to me, is the simple explanation why we've not been able to come around to the existence of this animal.  We came to the New World knowing, *just knowing,* that that creature was a myth.  And alone among the megafauna we encountered here, that one remains unconfirmed, with a body of evidence rivaling that for any of the others.  Except for that specimen that people mistakenly think is necessary.  It is not, to science, even if it is to most scientists.  HUGE diff there.

^^ LOL, that to me sounds of a fairy tale. We cannot accept it's truth because we came to this country, NOT to escape the tyranny of a King, NOT to have freedom of religion! 

But!!!  Butt!!  to escape what we thought to be a myth, the legendary ape knight, club wielding creature of Myth and Lore ! 

J/K DWA, I do not mean to belittle your point, or FarArchers point.  Just had a funny little scene play out in my head !

15 hours ago, norseman said:

Being that Orangutans reside in Micronesia and not Europe? I'm not surprised.

Thanks for sharing.

Can you provide documentation showing Orangutans living in Micronesia?

This would be groundbreaking.

Edited by Drew