Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

Chris Noel touched upon this also on his Blogtalk Radio interview with Nite Callers (think it was them?). The 'Habituators' as he described them had emotional and health issues which may have been a factor in some emphatic way(??). The wrecked cars in the front yard would be good to hide in perhaps.

Guest bsruther

You are right, I think only well educated people with well kept yards should be believed.... :blink:

No, I didn't say that they shouldn't be believed. It seems that you are trying to twist my words around and I'm not taking the bait.

Only a very lousy version of the pancake video. You can find it on the Internet.

The real killer videos (2 of them) were actually taken by the persons who owned the habituation site, not by the Erickson Team.

They're supposed to release some or all of the footage within maybe one month, but it's all contingent on Ketchum's paper passing review. The videos will be released in tandem with the DNA paper getting published. If Ketchum's paper gets hung up in peer review, we could be looking at a year or so.

There are several videos that I know of.

1. A much better version of the pancake video. Erickson paid $20K for that. Shot by the owners.

2. 4-5 minute video of young female BF sleeping in the forest. She looks very peaceful. Towards the end, starts to get alarmed, then starts to wake up, and it ends. Shot by owners.

3. 14 seconds of the same female BF slowly walking towards the camera in the forest. You can see from her chest up. It is in HD and it is supposedly better than P-G. Chris Noel says it will blow the lid off the whole field. Shot by owners.

4. Video shot by Pfohl and Hadj-Chikh in their camera trap at the new place. May show a female BF and one or more young.

5. Video shot by Pfohl from the tree blind over by the new place. May show a male BF.

If that's really true, if they have "hours" of clear footage, if they have DNA samples from these creatures submitted to Ketchum, if Ketchum has several samples from all over the country from different material, and if her study gets published in a major scientific journal, then I think that the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery is solved. I really do. This would be a body of evidence that no scientist could reject. General acknowledgment would come over night...

But there are a lot of if's...

SSR Team

If that's really true, if they have "hours" of clear footage, if they have DNA samples from these creatures submitted to Ketchum, if Ketchum has several samples from all over the country from different material, and if her study gets published in a major scientific journal, then I think that the Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery is solved. I really do. This would be a body of evidence that no scientist could reject. General acknowledgment would come over night...

100%..

There would also be an exodus of Members from this Forum who's ego's would be BADLY damaged.. :)

Of course they'd then say publically that they were " happy " that this Animal had been accepted by Science, but the truth would be VERY different. ;)

Let's see, i'm certainly nowhere near convinced that this is the moemnt for all that to happen, lets' just wait & see, maybe it is maybe it isn't..

But whatever it is, it won't make a scratch of difference to me personally anyway except i could maybe say " i told you so " to some people close to me, but that would be the only thing & it's just a selfish thing anyway.

There would also be an exodus of Members from this Forum who's ego's would be BADLY damaged..

Of course they'd then say publically that they were " happy " that this Animal had been accepted by Science, but the truth would be VERY different.

Please do share some names of the people you think would be affected as you describe.

Please do share some names of the people you think would be affected as you describe.

Hey, at least we would then be able to use our own names without placing our careers at risk.

Actually, Meldrum said "If it's real, it's very compelling" or that approximate statement on Coast to Coast AM. ;)

But didn't he also say that the creature in the clips had strange anatomical features? Or was that another show or another guest...

Guest tracker

Hopefully but i don't see it going down that way. The wall won't come down over night. Only after pressure from the public scientist on the Gov's payroll will want to visit the site and study for themselves. So before attaching their name and credibility to a official doc. the biggies will have to put on a show for them. Or a body will have to be submitted for test and examinations. Then reluctantly they will bend and everyone will start looking for biggies in their suburbia backyards.

When we reach that stage keeping a low profile will come in even more handy. Well thats except for those seeking media attention? And what are Santa's three favorite short words when he see's three people like that in one place? biggrin.gif

JMO tracker, dry.gif

SSR Team

Yeah no probs, John, Paul, Sue, Bob & Julie..

Edited by BobbyO

Guest Silver Fox

I am much more pessimistic. As far as hours of "clear footage" whatever that is, I am not sure. They have 3-4 hours of footage. How good it is, I do not know. But it constitutes 20 separate videos.

The best and really killer footage is the 4-5 minutes of the young female BF sleeping in the woods. And the footage that it is said will blow the lid off the field is the 14 seconds of the young female BF walking in the woods, from the chest up, closeup HD full facial footage of a BF.

As far as the DNA, I do not know. I hang out at notorious hardcore skeptic forums, and to me it seems that they have already announced that they are going to reject Ketchum's findings in their entirety. And they have also announced that the Kentucky habituation is a big lie, so hard to say what they will do with the videos. I expect hardcore skeptics to rip the videos and DNA to shreds.

However, between scofftics and us, there is a vast middle ground of quite sane and decent people. I think we can sway a number of them.

Will it all be enough? I do not know. I am worried, though.

Guest Silver Fox

But didn't he also say that the creature in the clips had strange anatomical features? Or was that another show or another guest...

I think there are some problems with the animal.

1. BF's eyes are supposed to be fully dark, with no whites. I believe the film creature has whites in the eyes.

2. We in the West think that BF's do not have long manes on their heads. But there is evidence that the BF's back east are another type with longer hair. The film creature has a bit of a mane. She looks sort of like a Wookie :D

3. She has "fangs." There are many reports of BF's with fangs, but that's not the common perception. I think they just have long eye teeth.

Admin

They're supposed to release some or all of the footage within maybe one month, but it's all contingent on Ketchum's paper passing review. The videos will be released in tandem with the DNA paper getting published. If Ketchum's paper gets hung up in peer review, we could be looking at a year or so.

There are several videos that I know of.

1. A much better version of the pancake video. Erickson paid $20K for that. Shot by the owners.

2. 4-5 minute video of young female BF sleeping in the forest. She looks very peaceful. Towards the end, starts to get alarmed, then starts to wake up, and it ends. Shot by owners.

3. 14 seconds of the same female BF slowly walking towards the camera in the forest. You can see from her chest up. It is in HD and it is supposedly better than P-G. Chris Noel says it will blow the lid off the whole field. Shot by owners.

4. Video shot by Pfohl and Hadj-Chikh in their camera trap at the new place. May show a female BF and one or more young.

5. Video shot by Pfohl from the tree blind over by the new place. May show a male BF.

This is very similar to what we call "vaporware" in my industry.

It's awesome, but you can't see it. Will be out any day now, but the release date keeps getting pushed back indefinitely.

I remember long threads about this topic last year, it was all going to come out in a couple of months, then in the spring, now in the summer or perhaps next year...

Edited by gigantor

Guest tracker

As far as the DNA, I do not know. I hang out at notorious hardcore skeptic forums, and to me it seems that they have already announced that they are going to reject Ketchum's findings in their entirety. And they have also announced that the Kentucky habituation is a big lie, so hard to say what they will do with the videos. I expect hardcore skeptics to rip the videos and DNA to shreds.

Would these be the same types that never go into the field? if so their opinions mean nothing because they have no credibility to begin with. Besides no one listens to what they say anyways so no worries mate. wink.gif

And that's more than JMO tracker. dry.gif

Would these be the same types that never go into the field? if so their opinions mean nothing because they have no credibility to begin with.

Yet both camps seem to have brought equal amounts of proof to the table.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest tracker

Yet both camps seem to have brought equal amounts of proof to the table.

no only one side brings the proof the other side looks for zippers.