Location Of Kentucky Habituation Site Available

Guest Silver Fox

AND... it is not just Kentucky. I know of some folks that have first hand experience in people who have been shot to death. It is not worth it. Not everyone is nice and theft is taken very very seriously.

Golf ? Hmmm probably need to know the rules first :) Maybe they watch it more than I do... lol

Tracker: Out last night with some oddball vocals that are likely explained by red fox or something. One of the sounds was really bizzare though so I hope to record that and see if others have something similar that they know the origin of. been awhile :) Also my point in commenting to you was I had heard of some good sized ones in the southeast so I think like in a lot of families there are individuals that are just bigger than the others from time to time. :ph34r:

AND... it is not just Kentucky. I know of some folks that have first hand experience in people who have been shot to death. It is not worth it. Not everyone is nice and theft is taken very very seriously.

TK, I'm sorry,but I don't understand your post. What theft? Who has been killed here by BF hunters? Is that what you saying, that BF hunters have killed innocent other hunters?

Yikes, You know of people shot to death by BF hunters?

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Susi, I don't know much about golf. I do like to switch the TV to a golf tournament on the weekends sometimes. People whispering, talking quietly, and you hear the breeze blowing in the microphone at times, it's great for napping on the couch. :lol: Chris B.

Susi, I don't know much about golf. I do like to switch the TV to a golf tournament on the weekends sometimes. People whispering, talking quietly, and you hear the breeze blowing in the microphone at times, it's great for napping on the couch. :lol: Chris B.

:D A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... :P Do always enjoy your nap my friend.

I'm laughing, but I want to know how the cows reacted if there are BF running around? If they survived having the BF there they would not be *too* upset by a few curious humans, would they? :ph34r: Yikes Twice!

Hopefully no poor innocent light infantry group will be assigned to infiltrate those poor cows.... :blink:

Now a calvary unit driving the new updated striker units could be of use...to scare everything to death.

Susiq, would you believe that at Fort Lewis in the mid-80's I was assigned to a battalion equipped with....Dune Buggies? We'd infiltrate or ambush, pop out of nowhere like a swarm of bees, take out a unit three times our size, then scatter. Down at the National Training Center they called our Fast Attack Vehicles "cockroaches" - By the time they realized what was happening we were already scattering, they could never kill all of us, and all they usually saw were radio antennae disappearing over the hill.

More than once an entire opposing battalion maneuvered right by without seeing an entire company of us (22 FAVs) in the surrounding hills and mounds.

If a motorized rifle battalion with about five hundred infantrymen on the lookout for the enemy can miss a company of FAVs, I'll wager that a couple of bigfoot trying not to be seen are even easier to miss.

I don't know but this site is 15 miles from a major metropolitan area and 45 miles from another major metro area. Each one with maybe 1 million population! I don't get it, honestly.

I looked at photos of the town on Google photo search and it just looked like a standard small rural town of 2000 or so. I did see some woods there, in some cases pretty thick. My understanding is that Kentucky itself is quite wooded. Nevertheless, these BF's are living quite close to civilization.

On the BFRO there are some interesting recent reports of dumpster diving BF's. One on the outskirts of Seattle and another in Chicago city limits. Chicago has ~150,000 acres of parks running through it from one end to the other, often heavily wooded. BF's are now being seen in these parks. In the Seattle case, the dumpster was in an inhabited area that was next to a large wooded area. Where large areas of woods, rivers or swamps abut residential areas, we are starting to get reports of BF's roaming around.

The BF in Seattle tripped when it fell off the curb. :D That cracked me up.

Where did you see this video of a BF falling off of a curb? I would love to see it should this vid be available to watch. Thanks..

Not much forest in that area and I have a difficult time believing that a bf could stay in the area or even pass through. Crossing a lot of open fields and a lot of roads.

:blush: This is probably a dimwitted question, but if they did this dumpster diving at night, possibly in the middle of the night such as 1 am to 4 am would they not be seen as often as expected due to the darkness and the time of night when fewer people are out and about?

Also, I assume that not everybody who has seen a BF will report it.

I sincerely doubt that I would report a BF sighting to anyone but hubby, our children and *this forum*.

I have no wish to be known as the *crazy* lady that saw a BF here in our small town where everybody knows everyone else, or at least someone who knows the person who made the report. Yikes!Twice!! :blink: Hubby would be very unhappy with me to say the least..

bsruther said:

I would be completely amazed if BF were proven to exist, even more amazed if they are proven to exist at the pancake site. Seeing the site is one of the things that has caused me to have even more doubt in their existence and as I said before, anyone that wants to go there in search of BF, is wasting their time. It seems to me that BF would have to be nomadic or at least transient, to be able to exist and I don't see how stacks of pancakes would make them stick around long term, especially there, at that site.

Susi says:

Why would they *not* stay at a site where food magically appears in a large easily available container every day?

I'd hang out there also.

No need to run prey to ground when compared to the easy dumpster diving.

All they have to do is dig through the trash every night and in result they easily end up full of food.

At least this makes sense to me.

Guest bsruther

I'm within the night time outer-glow of the city. At night, it's still dark enough here, to where I can't see my woods from 50 yards away. Across the road, down below me, is a 40 acre field, surrounded by woods. A lot of Deer graze that field every night and the only way I could possibly see them, is to catch their eye-glow in a spotlight. Any animal can travel within 30 yards of my house at night, unnoticed. Critt'nd'n is pretty much outside the glow of the city and I doubt if you could see your hand in front of your face, down there at night.

We went for a ride in that area yesterday and had a Deer cross the road in front of us. We were stopped and the Deer was about fifteen feet in front of us. As soon as it hit the right side of the road, the woods just swallowed it up, instantly. We had the top down on the Jeep, so our view was unobstructed. It was like it just jumped into another dimension (sounds familiar)and that was in broad daylight.

I think it would be possible for just about any wild animal to roam that area freely at night. Except for the occasional dog barking, I think a creature such as BF, could totally go unnoticed. I don't believe there was a BF down there eatin' pancakes though, and won't until there's absolute proof.

Guest bsruther

bsruther said:

I would be completely amazed if BF were proven to exist, even more amazed if they are proven to exist at the pancake site. Seeing the site is one of the things that has caused me to have even more doubt in their existence and as I said before, anyone that wants to go there in search of BF, is wasting their time. It seems to me that BF would have to be nomadic or at least transient, to be able to exist and I don't see how stacks of pancakes would make them stick around long term, especially there, at that site.

Susi says:

Why would they *not* stay at a site where food magically appears in a large easily available container every day?

I'd hang out there also.

No need to run prey to ground when compared to the easy dumpster diving.

All they have to do is dig through the trash every night and in result they easily end up full of food.

At least this makes sense to me.

Can Bigfoot live on pancakes alone?

Yeah no probs, John, Paul, Sue, Bob & Julie..

If this comment contains my name(Sue instead of Susi(?) so I'm not entirely sure it's me mentioned), it is entirely true. I will once again tell hubby "I told you so" and this time there is verifiable proof that even my hubby(hopefully) could/would not reject. :blush:

I will be sorta' g e n t l y leading him into the reality of BF. :rolleyes:

Edited by SweetSusiq

I am much more pessimistic. As far as hours of "clear footage" whatever that is, I am not sure. They have 3-4 hours of footage. How good it is, I do not know. But it constitutes 20 separate videos.

The best and really killer footage is the 4-5 minutes of the young female BF sleeping in the woods. And the footage that it is said will blow the lid off the field is the 14 seconds of the young female BF walking in the woods, from the chest up, closeup HD full facial footage of a BF.

As far as the DNA, I do not know. I hang out at notorious hardcore skeptic forums, and to me it seems that they have already announced that they are going to reject Ketchum's findings in their entirety. And they have also announced that the Kentucky habituation is a big lie, so hard to say what they will do with the videos. I expect hardcore skeptics to rip the videos and DNA to shreds.

However, between scofftics and us, there is a vast middle ground of quite sane and decent people. I think we can sway a number of them.

Will it all be enough? I do not know. I am worried, though.

Susi says:

Don't worry, whatever happens will happen, and we believers will make do as we always have.

I do have hope that they really have everything that I've heard about, and if so, only hard core skeptics probably will not accept it, not until they can touch and see a BF body. But that is okay.

We believers will have more validation after the research is released than we have had up until that day, and I'm okay with that.

It will be exciting. I wonder if they will hold a press conference?

**Do any of you know exactly*how*the revelations will be released?**

*** Surely they will hold a major press conference, correct?***

Chris Noel touched upon this also on his Blogtalk Radio interview with Nite Callers (think it was them?). The 'Habituators' as he described them had emotional and health issues which may have been a factor in some emphatic way(??). The wrecked cars in the front yard would be good to hide in perhaps.

Chris, Cars could get them off of the snow covered ground if the BF were willing in enter them. Just a thought.

I don't know what the significance is, but oddly, productive sites seem to have commonalities.

I think it would be possible for just about any wild animal to roam that area freely at night. Except for the occasional dog barking, I think a creature such as BF, could totally go unnoticed. I don't believe there was a BF down there eatin' pancakes though, and won't until there's absolute proof.

There's no type of natural shelter and no place to go undetected for a long period of time, except for stands of Eastern Red Cedars.

Cedars make good cover , keep an eye out for the breaks. B)

100%..

There would also be an exodus of Members from this Forum who's ego's would be BADLY damaged.. :)

Of course they'd then say publically that they were " happy " that this Animal had been accepted by Science, but the truth would be VERY different. ;)

Let's see, i'm certainly nowhere near convinced that this is the moemnt for all that to happen, lets' just wait & see, maybe it is maybe it isn't..

But whatever it is, it won't make a scratch of difference to me personally anyway except i could maybe say " i told you so " to some people close to me, but that would be the only thing & it's just a selfish thing anyway.

I sincerely hope that you are wrong.I hope that our skeptics would stay here, and discuss what evidence is lacking, or that BF is something just so unusual how could anyone believe in them?

I am friends or at least on friendly terms with them I believe, and I would hate to lose them from the forums. They are all good people, and add a lot to the discussions.

I hope that they will stay, and that us believers will behave and *not* gloat.

(Even if some of us wish to do so, don't!)