Bigfoot/sasquqtch Hunting Event

Guest CaptainMorgan

Guest CaptainMorgan

Sad sad news . . . .

6/1: Bigfoot/Sasquqtch (detriot lake area)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2011-05-04, 7:21PM PDT

Reply to: (edited)@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I am forming a Bigfoot/Sasquatch hunting event. This is a shoot to kill event for the purpose of dna proof for its existance.. Me and my hunting partner are looking for qualified hunters/specops/trackers for this event. I have an area isolated where I know there is a population of these animals living. Amature outdoorsman need not respond. This is serious...I have had genuine encounters with these creatures and now am looking to bring one out of the woods dead or alive. These animals are considered an unprotected mammal in the state of oregon and this expidition is perfectly legal if you have a valid oregon hunting licence for 2011.

If this intrests you then email me back and we can meet to review your qualifications. I don't want just anybody...In the bush we will encounter hunting situations and saftey is the main priorty.

Guest Silver Fox

Sad sad news . . . .

6/1: Bigfoot/Sasquqtch (detriot lake area)

Date: 2011-05-04, 7:21PM PDT

Reply to: (edited)@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi I am forming a Bigfoot/Sasquatch hunting event. This is a shoot to kill event for the purpose of dna proof for its existance.. Me and my hunting partner are looking for qualified hunters/specops/trackers for this event. I have an area isolated where I know there is a population of these animals living. Amature outdoorsman need not respond. This is serious...I have had genuine encounters with these creatures and now am looking to bring one out of the woods dead or alive. These animals are considered an unprotected mammal in the state of oregon and this expidition is perfectly legal if you have a valid oregon hunting licence for 2011.

If this intrests you then email me back and we can meet to review your qualifications. I don't want just anybody...In the bush we will encounter hunting situations and saftey is the main priorty.

I suppose this is sad in a way, but I do hope that they are successful in bringing one out dead or alive, as they say. I would prefer alive, which would mean shot and wounded I guess, but even dead would be ok.

We need to get this species recognized. It's absolutely mandatory.

I mean besides the fact that it seems like a hillbilly round up? (you don't generally solicit spec ops people on craigslist :blink: ) And I sincerely hope they don't shoot each other, or some poor hiker?

I hope they do pull one out of the pucker brush feet first. CASE CLOSED.

Guest seamonkeychar

I first read this as "Blobsquatch Hunting Event" and thought "Well, that should be easy enough..."

I first read this as "Blobsquatch Hunting Event" and thought "Well, that should be easy enough..."

:wub::lol:

You are too cute! Thanks for the laughter... :D

This is seriously scary. If we can put an elephant down with tranquilizes, why not have everyone with tranquilizer guns, and one with bullets in case of attack by parents, partners,siblings, just be prepared for whatever comes at them after shooting the darts and subduing the victim. I would hate to kill one unless it is absolutely necessary.

They would need big time backup, film *everything*,plus pictures galore, draw blood and take samples, then leave it sleeping but alive.

Seriously, I hate the thought of killing one as difficult as their daily lives are. They spend time searching for food all day long. Do they ever play? Do they stay in family groups, or is that an urban legend/fantasy? :(

I feel sorry for them.

This is seriously scary. If we can put an elephant down with tranquilizes, why not have everyone with tranquilizer guns, and one with bullets in case of attack by parents, partners,siblings, just be prepared for whatever comes at them after shooting the darts and subduing the victim. I would hate to kill one unless it is absolutely necessary.

They would need big time backup, film *everything*,plus pictures galore, draw blood and take samples, then leave it sleeping but alive.

Seriously, I hate the thought of killing one as difficult as their daily lives are. They spend time searching for food all day long. Do they ever play? Do they stay in family groups, or is that an urban legend/fantasy? :(

I feel sorry for them.

It's not feasible for the Billy bob gang to arm themselves with tranquilizers. In fact it's probably illegal in many states.

Once a type specimen (dead monkey) is presented to science THEN comes the big money and all of the toys, like tranq guns, gps tracking systems, armies of scientists, field biology camps, etc, etc.....

And at that point I hope they go onto the endangered species list, in which killing them is a Federal crime.

But it takes ONE BODY to achieve this......some poor unfortunate soul, that must be sacrificed to the altar of the big science god.............or one dies of old age and we find it, whatever.

I mean besides the fact that it seems like a hillbilly round up? (you don't generally solicit spec ops people on craigslist :blink: ) And I sincerely hope they don't shoot each other, or some poor hiker?

I hope they do pull one out of the pucker brush feet first. CASE CLOSED.

Any spec ops they may get from Craig's list are probably drop outs or wanna-be's.

I would trust them as far as I could throw them. :blink:

Dear Heaven, Just imagine being out hiking and running across shooters after a BF out in the brush and bushes.

Shooting is prohibited in most areas around neighborhoods and state forests, correct?

Innocent people could be hurt.

They need to use tranq guns. BTW, How do they plan on locating these BF? :rolleyes: It's not like you can just go out in the woods one day expecting to run across one or more BF. Plus moving a several hundred pound body would be next to impossible without heavy equipment like a bulldozer with the scoop attachment to carry the body in until it could be placed somewhere for autopsy if they could find an autopsy table *large* enough to hold a body of that size and weight.

Most autopsy tables are about 7 feet long according to hubby who uses them often. They are stainless still I think, but still how to hold that body size would be a major issue for any normal table.

A Vet who cares for horses may be able to offer some advice to the hunters about moving a body of that size.

Tranq it, get blood, pictures, hair and DNA. Leave the BF to recover and make haste out of the forest with the evidence..Everybody lives, and the proof would be irrefutable.

It's not feasible for the Billy bob gang to arm themselves with tranquilizers. In fact it's probably illegal in many states.

Once a type specimen (dead monkey) is presented to science THEN comes the big money and all of the toys, like tranq guns, gps tracking systems, armies of scientists, field biology camps, etc, etc.....

And at that point I hope they go onto the endangered species list, in which killing them is a Federal crime.

But it takes ONE BODY to achieve this......some poor unfortunate soul, that must be sacrificed to the altar of the big science god.............or one dies of old age and we find it, whatever.

Norseman, You make excellent points. Thank you for your post. How do you think that they would remove the 700 pound plus body from the forest? Would they be safe from other BF while working on the body?

It is going to take some serious planning to manage this safely and legally.

well i guess this shows just about everything will end up on craigs listwacko.gif who knows, maybe they can hire the A Team there.

maybe this could also be a setup , baiting to see who might show up unknowingly for a "punk the squatchers " type of reality tv show.candid camera anyone??

if its for real, then it maybe some gung-ho type might just get lucky & "git-r-done" (sorry) ............but im not holding my breath for this

Any spec ops they may get from Craig's list are probably drop outs or wanna-be's.

I would trust them as far as I could throw them. :blink:

Dear Heaven, Just imagine being out hiking and running across shooters after a BF out in the brush and bushes.

Shooting is prohibited in most areas around neighborhoods and state forests, correct?

Innocent people could be hurt.

A) (spec ops) Probably.....

B ) Neighborhoods? Yes. State and National forests? No. Where do you think people deer/elk hunt and the what not?

They need to use tranq guns. BTW, How do they plan on locating these BF? :rolleyes: It's not like you can just go out in the woods one day expecting to run across one or more BF. Plus moving a several hundred pound body would be next to impossible without heavy equipment like a bulldozer with the scoop attachment to carry the body in until it could be placed somewhere for autopsy if they could find an autopsy table *large* enough to hold a body of that size and weight.

Most autopsy tables are about 7 feet long according to hubby who uses them often. They are stainless still I think, but still how to hold that body size would be a major issue for any normal table.

If I shoot bigfoot, I'm sawing off a couple of body parts and getting to a scientist.........QUICK. I don't think all of that is needed.

Tranq it, get blood, pictures, hair and DNA. Leave the BF to recover and make haste out of the forest with the evidence..Everybody lives, and the proof would be irrefutable.

Again, I don't own a tranq gun, and I would probably either kill it because I don't know the dosage, or it kill me because I don't know the dosage..........

Your a woman and women's empathy is admirable, I respect what beautiful creatures you are. :blush: But I on the other hand, the lowly male, do not have nearly as many neurons dedicated to the emotion, empathy........ :mad:

I wouldn't trust a blood sample not getting crushed in my back pack from a bad tumble. Or the hair sample coming back "inconclusive". Nope the first one is going to have to be sacrificed.

Edited by norseman

Guest D B Cooper

Oh God!! It's Goober & Billy Bob... :blink:

"Spec-Ops"? Seriously? This tells me that it's some Yahoo that doesn't know squat about hunting anything. Special Operations people are trained to hunt humans in a known environment, not animals.

So, he knows where they are? Well, if he knows where they are... Wha don't he jis' go shoot one?

I wonder if he realizes that since he's organizing this "Special Operation", he can and most likely will be held responsible for any liabilities that may result. (ie; Accidental shootings, property damage, injuries, etc., etc.)

And just how the hell does he propose to identify and / or determine who is an experienced / "qualified" hunter? By their Visa Card receipts from Cabelas?

If you were to give Gomers like this a tranquilizer gun, half the party would be unconsious 5 minutes later. The other half would have an eye poked out.

This is just Stupid!!

Edited by D B Cooper

Oh God!! It's Goober & Billy Bob... :blink:

"Spec-Ops"? Seriously? This tells me that it's some Yahoo that doesn't know squat about hunting anything. Special Operations people are trained to hunt humans in a known environment. So, he knows where they are? Well, if he knows where they are... Wha don't he jist go shoot one?

I wonder if he realizes that since he's organizing this "Special Operation", he can and most likely will be held for any liabilities that may result.ie: Accidental shootings, property damage, injuries, etc., etc.

This is just Stupid!!

I don't think a military style operation is stupid, mind you.

I just think going about it the way he is going about it is.........stoopid.

I wonder how many fake SEAL's he will have replying to his post? If I don't know you? I don't trust you, and if I don't trust you? I'm not going into the woods with you after something that could possibly rip off my arms and beat me to death with them. And it's much more likely that you will not index your finger and have your weapon on safe and will shoot me instead.........

Yah, not good.

Guest D B Cooper

I don't think a military style operation is stupid, mind you.

I just think going about it the way he is going about it is.........stoopid.

I wonder how many fake SEAL's he will have replying to his post? If I don't know you? I don't trust you, and if I don't trust you? I'm not going into the woods with you after something that could possibly rip off my arms and beat me to death with them. And it's much more likely that you will not index your finger and have your weapon on safe and will shoot me instead.........

Yah, not good.

RULE #1 Never, ever, go hunting with anyone that you don't know!!! It's a good way to end up shot..The more people, the better the chances of getting shot.

RULE #2 See Rule #1...

Edited by D B Cooper