Sasquatch In Your Backyard. Now What?

Guest tracker

The thread is about Sasquatch In Your Backyard, not "which poster chooses not to respond to a question". If we could please get back on topic?

Thank You.

When the sasquatch in your back yard ask for things, do they do so in English or "mind speak?"

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest BuzzardEater

No, I have never fed them. These don't need or want to be fed. The only time I ever left out anything for them regularly was when I used to share my eggs. Sometimes they would take all of them & other times they would only take one or two. I think they were letting the little ones have them.

There have been a few times that they would ask for something & I would give it to them, but those times were rare. They would help themselves to the sweet potatoes, corn, tomatoes, apples & peaches. We finally stopped even planting corn, because we weren't getting any after the racoons & 'foots got what they wanted.

Generally, these didn't like anything that was cooked. One of them liked my cornbread pancakes, & the kids liked dewberry cobbler, but that was about the only cooked food that they ever took. Mostly, the things I left for them just sat there, so I stopped even bothering to leave anything after awhile.

Hi! I'm curious what they asked for? I would guess aspirin. Or jam. :D

Hi! I'm curious what they asked for? I would guess aspirin. Or jam. :D

Liver & cornbread.

Edited by Sasfooty

Liver & cornbread.

Dangit Sas, you got me hungry, lol !

In reference to the thread heading, "Now what ?" Basically, does it really matter? JMO, what some people coin as habituation scenarios don't just start out with people who are into the bigfoot scene "baiting" for these critters to come onto their property. Many people who live out in rural areas (also known as the sticks, boonies, etc. to the city folk, lol) Don't have the convenience of the city garbage disposal truck to pick up their trash every Monday, so they burn it. Some just think they are doing the local wildlife a favor by dumping out the left overs at a specified location. You also have the nut and fruit trees, leftover cat and dog food, poultry feed and livestock feed, not to mention all the orchards and gardens, a real buffet for a hungry critter.

So, now a property owner notices something funky going on, a fruit tree heavy with fruit one day, bare the next. 50lb bags of live stock feed moved, some missing, some trashed.

Then the scratching the head type stuff starts to happen.......no eggs, not even a shell fragment, then the chickens start to disappear, then the barn cats.

Then the dogs start going apesh*t then go silent as the property owner goes out at night to investigate and sees his dogs cower at the back of their pens and is frozen in his steps as he hears human like foot falls mocking his every step, then something screams bloody murder, he doesn't just hear it but he feels it radiating through his body. The property owner isn't a dork, he's lived most of his life in the woods, knows his wildlife sounds but now "he's scared".

Then it's the house getting slammed, rocks being lobbed, large bare foot prints found in the garden, hand prints on the windows, a loud raspy breathing heard at night and when the owner dares looks out the window, he's being looked at by "something that is not supposed to exist."

"So.................. NOW WHAT?"

1) Tell a friend......get laughed at

2) Tell family.........get laughed at

3) Take a picture and have it called a hoax

4)Call your local squatch busters....pfft

5)Practice the 3 "S's"............... "Shoot, shovel and shut up" because it resembles something human yet primate

6)Post it here on the BFF and get treated like a loon

I'll bet #5 has happened more times than we may fathom.

Admin

When the sasquatch in your back yard ask for things, do they do so in English or "mind speak?"

It's a secret. Only the worthy earthlings with pure intentions and peaceful hearts are allowed to know. The faultless BF will telepathically determine the chosen few and reveal the truth to them only.

Edited by gigantor

Guest tracker

I am i correct that the Sierra Sounds recordings could not be identified as being made by known NA creatures nor were they human? If they can make all those sound variations then repeating learned words or phrases or using sign language wouldn't be that tough.

Jeez they learned to flip me the bird before vanishing into the woods or over a ridge. nice dry.gif

JMO tracker wink.gif

You hold their hands, sing kumbaya, and while in the guise of being their friend, surepticiously gather "evidence" in lay-fashion which has proven to be worthless w/o a dead monkee to match it to (I'm presuming you would gather this evidence this prove existence, rather than additions to your personal poo & hair collections). BTW, what would you do with this "evidence" (the word implies you intend to use it to prive something)? Give it to the world and betray your new buddy, or keep it in a box in the attic?

BobbyO, I would try to set up a close range (say 50 yards or a bit less) center mass shot free of obstruction. This would take maximum advantage of the power the 338 Mag brings, and the proven accuracy my 700 delivers it with. I think it is safe to assume even under the hypothetical situation of this post these would continue to be wary critters, so the head would be constantly moving and though instantly fatal if the shot is placed right, it would likely the most difficult target. I'm not against the CBS and am extremely comfortable with it but not knowing positively how their skull is shaped, I would go with the bigger center mass as I suspect all the good stuff inside the rib cage is placed about like any other primate's...

If it ran after a CM hit (highly unlikely with my experience with the 338) it would leave a short blood trail that a blindfolded person could follow with his nose...

Recovery is another subject. Short answer I would mark the carcass with GPS, take copious notes, measurements, photos, and video (thank you technology gods), gut it, then remove and take with a couple pieces such as a hand & foot, and the heart (or pieces therof, after the hit with that 225 grain IB). If for some reason the carcass could not be immediately recovered beyond this, what was obtained would be unequivoval and the photos & video documenting these parts being obtained would further back up the situation being very real...

Wow...do you not subscribe to what many say that BF is human? If so you STILL want to shoot one?

I sincerely hope you're not actively hunting for a BF, imagine hunting the mother of all Delta Force troopers who happens to be 8 feet tall, 900 pounds but can run like a deer.

I would like more info on you if you are hunting them...because you will be someone, one of those unproven stories, we hear of hunters being torn limb from limb.

If you get that "sweet" shot you want...do you think the BF will always be alone? Do you not consider it may get a last scream to its comrades off? Have you not read what happened to people who crossed that boundary?

Before seeing a BF myself, I thought they were animals. I can tell you, they aren't. They are the closest thing we have to that movie star "The Predator". Would you chance a sweet shot at one of those things?

Good luck!

Wow, a lot of the posters act like the kid who is always left out of the games. Since he can't play he takes the position that the game is "stupid".

If a BF lived in my backyard, I wouldn't tell anyone unless the BF informed me it was ok. The first thing I would do is attempt to establish a relationship and communication.

I wouldn't chase proof because I'm convinced that those who view themselves as having to know, already know BF is real and a type of people.

I would ask the BF how can I assist them, do they desire some salt or something other. Afterwards, I would begin to ask them for their knowledge. It's the only thing I would want from them. For them to share THEIR view of history and perhaps the origins of mankind.

I would like more info on you if you are hunting them...because you will be someone, one of those unproven stories, we hear of hunters being torn limb from limb.

Again with the hunter torn to pieces. Where can I find a law enforcement report of such an incident?

Again with the hunter torn to pieces. Where can I find a law enforcement report of such an incident?

So in order for something to be real in your eyes you must find a law enforcement report? Buddy you sure miss a lot then, many things don't make it to that report!

Guest Cervelo

It's a secret. Only the worthy earthlings with pure intentions and peaceful hearts are allowed to know. The faultless BF will telepathically determine the chosen few and reveal the truth to them only.

Ahhh-haaaa I knew it!!!! Finally the truth now I can go back to just camping, hiking, fishing and hunting instead of "researching" but I guess after 40 years being out among them I'm not one of the chosen ones no contact yet.....wait there's something in the backyard it must be the pancakes if only I had know sooner!!!:)

Edited by Cervelo

Here are a couple of reports of attacks on both human and animal victims from an unidentified animal because what the victims describe do not necessarily match a known predator. You hear about them fairly often as they may show up as little blurbs on CNN on a slow news day or about 4-5 pages into your local newspaper. Usually you never hear anything else about follow up or any of the other attacks in the area and it becomes an isolated incident. A lot gets attributed to known animals by local small town coroners without DNA testing. These are the kinds of reports that I pay attention to anyway:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/nm-attack/

http://www.sussexcountian.com/news/x689782985/Harbeson-goats-killed-by-a-wild-animal

Another local example in my area is the return of the Lizard Man that attacked a van. The victim had a lot of cats that may have escaped up into the van in order to avoid being eaten which is the only explanation I can think of for why an animal would persist in attacking an inanimate object to the extent of injuring itself. The victims said that they had hauled dogs in the car and felt the DNA analysis picked up on that and not the true culprit. I still don't believe a dog can tear a van up to this extent.

http://www.wistv.com/global/story.asp?s=8332479

Edited by Jodie

Guest tracker

Here are a couple of reports of attacks on both human and animal victims from an unidentified animal because what the victims describe do not necessarily match a known predator. You hear about them fairly often as they may show up as little blurbs on CNN on a slow news day or about 4-5 pages into your local newspaper. Usually you never hear anything else about follow up or any of the other attacks in the area and it becomes an isolated incident. A lot gets attributed to known animals by local small town coroners without DNA testing. These are the kinds of reports that I pay attention to anyway:

http://www.cryptomun...news/nm-attack/

http://www.sussexcou...y-a-wild-animal

Another local example in my area is the return of the Lizard Man that attacked a van. The victim had a lot of cats that may have escaped up into the van in order to avoid being eaten which is the only explanation I can think of for why an animal would persist in attacking an inanimate object to the extent of injuring itself. The victims said that they had hauled dogs in the car and felt the DNA analysis picked up on that and not the true culprit. I still don't believe a dog can tear a van up to this extent.

http://www.wistv.com...y.asp?s=8332479

Hey thanks Jodie for posting those. Harvest time is the best time to find signs of Sasq in your back yard. Or as in my case directly behind it. Of course you need to have something they want apples, corn, pancakes and be one of the chosen. smile.gif