The Squatch advantage

Midnight Owl

That's right, Norseman (excellent memory) but I think it may be correct to say it WAS Mr. Rugg's tooth, unless someone has found out different? My apologies everyone, allow me to provide some history for those of you who are not familiar with this. And again, my apologies as this linked thread was from almost three years back so it's kind of a necro:

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Should the consideration of adding 'it is my opinion' not apply to everyone else posting in this thread? It's an internet message board. Unless a post is cited with a scientifically supported (real, published reviewed science -- not bigfoot science) anything that is posted here is 'of my opinion'  'of your opinion'   'of his opinion'   'of her opinion'...

I don't think you know what truancy means. As for my motivations -- I've made it pretty clear where I stand. In this thread and others.

You mean like your alleged sighting? The [proponents] people weighing the topic can't even agree among themselves if bf is a flesh and blood creature or a paranormal entity. So please tell me more about demonstrating a perceived truth with nothing to back up the claim. That door swings both ways.

Which people? What has been said that stands on its own?

The only thing that stands on its own wrt bigfoot is the many hoaxes that have been PROVEN.

I suggest you read my signature which I borrowed from truant member Darrel, and was written 6 years ago but still holds up:

"This time next year you are all still going to be making the same excuses as to why you can't find bigfoot. 5 years from now same story." Darrell   Aug 22 2012

The word intended was " truth ".     >   Words don't have value if they can't stand the test of truth.        The auto-correct feature ( device word history + my wife is a teacher = truancy )  plagues me every so often.

Everyone should provide evidence that their case is legitimate.   I have collected historic information, witness testimony, recorded unknown vocals and cast tracks in the area of my 09 sighting.  None of that is enough, so I moved myself to a place where I can up the odds of getting more information to support my position. 

I am out looking more often than most to get the answers to the questions while respond here making assumptions about films, reports and even character.   

I have posted in response to others making assumptions/claims but I have found that you can't find a point of reason with some of the people involved.   

The people I gave mention in my above post are not the proponents or believers, I am talking about those who just want to educate themselves on the truth.

If you post something and expect others to absorb the information then it is your responsibility to separate opinions from fact.   That is what the entire point of discussion here, ask anyone reading.

• Upvote 1

In case anyone wishes to know I have sent an email off to Dr. Thomas Demere regarding the San Diego dig. The reason is there was mention in the article that there were no hominid fossils yet found at the site. But since it is West Coast U.S. and the tooth in the thread I linked was also West Coast U.S. I thought he would be interested to know if he wasn't already aware of the tooth find. Two other museum curators that I had corresponded with in the Santa Cruz area told me that they did not know of the tooth find (it is in the thread) and I have never heard back from either one in all this time. And I just may not hear back from Dr. Demere either.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, Norseman, really appreciate the compliment. Ya know I'm just working in an effort to connect dots. For instance there was a paper put out that showed bite marks on ribs in which some of the dentation was 5/8" wide. THIS TOOTH just happens to also be 5/8" wide. Sometimes the coincidences get too close to ignore. These two similar dimensions, one on a tooth and several on rib bite marks is something I had just now realized.

If this kind of stuff, circumstantial as it all may, be is enough to get science and scientists more interested then the time and effort is well worth it :) 

Edited by hiflier

33 minutes ago, hiflier said:

That's right, Norseman (excellent memory) but I think it may be correct to say it WAS Mr. Rugg's tooth, unless someone has found out different? My apologies everyone, allow me to provide some history for those of you who are not familiar with this. And again, my apologies as this linked thread was from almost three years back so it's kind of a necro:

No connection has ever been established between Meganthropus and Bigfoot, let alone Mike Rugg's tooth and Meganthropus.

Furthermore, discussion of Mike Rugg's tooth begins and ends with purely crypto/bigfoot websites. Add in a dash of Melba Ketchum and a sprinkle of Brian Sykes and it's safe to say it went nowhere. Fast. As it always does.

The tooth went missing, you say?  Par for the course. Just like Roger Patterson running out of film.

A guy who runs a bigfoot museum thought a tooth is evidence of bigfoot.

That doesn't mean the tooth is evidence of bigfoot.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Just because a guy who runs a bigfoot museum thought a tooth is evidence of bigfoot doesn't make it so

Who said it did? The rest of your post is garbage. Why? Because I have already held ALL of those thoughts which makes your not-so-enlightening post about 3 years too late. Sorry.

12 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

The tooth went missing, you say?  Par for the course. Just like Roger Patterson running out of film.

Nope, Mike Rugg said it I just simply passed it on. But hey, there are photos or did you miss that? There are also two videos. Go find them. And this has nothing to do with Roger Patterson LOL. You do not have the upper hand here, Squatchy, you are still just swinging away wherever you can. Keep swinging because you are so far outside of this and so far behind you'll never catch up.

Edited by hiflier

10 minutes ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

No connection has ever been established between Meganthropus and Bigfoot, let alone Mike Rugg's tooth and Meganthropus.

Furthermore, discussion of Mike Rugg's tooth begins and ends with purely crypto/bigfoot websites. Add in a dash of Melba Ketchum and a sprinkle of Brian Sykes and it's safe to say it went nowhere. Fast. As it always does.

A guy who runs a bigfoot museum thought a tooth is evidence of bigfoot.

That doesn't mean the tooth is evidence of bigfoot.

I think the consensus is here it needs to be tested? Right now? Its just a very curious large partial molar.

Your just shadow boxing with yourself Squatchy...... calm down.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, NathanFooter said:

The people I gave mention in my above post are not the proponents or believers, I am talking about those who just want to educate themselves on the truth

What truth would that be, Nate? Many here are only interested in the "truth" if it includes bigfoot.

4 minutes ago, dmaker said:

What truth would that be, Nate? Many here are only interested in the "truth" if it includes bigfoot.

Why do you care?

Hiflier, go wag your finger somewhere else. I don't give a rodents posterior about what you think of me, or anything at all for that matter. Stick your nose somewhere else, I was asking Nate a question. You are the textbook definition of busybody.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, dmaker said:

I don't give a rodents posterior about what you think of me, or anything at all for that matter

I really don't think one way or another about you, dmaker, truth be known. But I think name-calling could perhaps be beneath you though? I remember seeing a very long list of statements made by you over the years which, totaled up, made it clear that you don't care a whit about anything Bigfoot or what any proponent might have to say about it. Which pretty much lines up with what I bolded/underlined above in the quote. So it made me curious about why you even bothered to come onto this thread, or ANY thread for that matter, that's all. A simple inquiry is all it is. 

21 minutes ago, dmaker said:

That has a fairly simple explanation...... Your on a BIGFOOT forum!?

So, there is only one truth? Bigfoot exists? Many here claim to be undecided on the question--you included, Norse. That would seem to indicate that the truth is undetermined for some, no?

Edited by dmaker

So........you really DO care what people think then? In spite of your statements of record? You are asking questions want opinions so you care, yes?

Edited by hiflier