Sasquatch: Never Was, Is Extinct, Or Still Out There?

hiflier

52 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

But what makes you so sure that they are apes . We have no idea what they might be and that is the problem. They exist and this I do know and we are out there hunting them. But where is the proof of a body that proves what they are. We can hunt everything else that is out there except these creatures so what makes them different ? Why are they still undiscovered but still being seen by witnesses and yes the military does show interest in these creatures.  It be stupid not to since they have been able to be undiscovered for so long and yet they are able to recon us so well. No there is way more to them then we all think to know and they are not monkeys or apes like some would want us to believe. There is vested interest in them and it has nothing to do with the timber industry. If we can get to there DNA then we would have a key to things un imaginable of what they might be. The uses that can be had of their secrets with in there DNA would be life changing. We have no idea of their life span. So yes the Military would have great interest in them  and invest what they could in retrieving one or even two or more for study. If they can get on our guarded bases un seen  and out with out being captured or shot and this is just a game to them then yes our military would want this ability. I know that I am not no top brass but from what I have encountered , something did take place that involve the military.  It has been bothering me for awhile now in the past two years since they did this woods clearing. This clearing is not normal clearing and look like kill zones. If I could take pictures from the air you would understand. Having black copters come over your house is not cool. Luckly they have stopped.

Truthfully, most military bases (not in combat zones) are not particularly secure and I could easily get in or out unnoticed. Heck, even in a combat zone I could. I was stationed just south of the DMZ in Korea for a time and it was quite easy for us to slip in and out past curfew when we wanted to even after a night downing kettles of soju. 

Now, if BF wants to try and slip into a post in the sandbox...he ain’t gonna make it.  That is ridiculous to point out because BF is not in the Middle East to my knowledge. 

I am kinda split on the military interests. There is nothing BF can do that a human can’t as far as stealth (with technology). There is nothing BF can do that other animals can’t as well. If I wanted ultra stealth at night, then I would transmorph myself into a panther...or better yet an owl.  Super strength?  Okay so we are going to start engineering people/BF hybrids?  Why?  I am reminded of this meme:

CEC66B75-8196-4115-AE03-A1DCFC163043.jpeg

• Upvote 2

In terms of military interest in sasquatches, I’m confident that Norse hit it on the head. Our military doesn’t even have interest in stupid humans as soldiers. It is an extremely smart military now, even down to the infantry grunt. It’s the Information Age. The days of cannon and machine gun fodder charging across an open field like Gettysburg are finally over.......at least until we destroy civilization and send ourselves back into the Stone Age. 

When people report “black helicopters” in BF related activities, keep in mind that there are several very well funded private security firms out there (read mercenaries) that are staffed with ex-special forces and black ops. I have a cousin that went this route (I regret not doing that because he makes twice what I do tax free and works 2 months on, one month off...bastard). 

Black helicopters flying into into a lumber zone and dealing with a pesky BF harassing the loggers? Probably a team of ex-delta, navy seals or <insert super secret> Ninjas working for Acadmi (formerly Blackwater) hired by the lumber company to deal with the nuisance quietly. 

Private security firms also help the government circumvent certain restrictions of direct military action on US soil. 

If BF is indigenous and a self aware human like animal...guess what? They could be considered an American with constitutional rights. 

On 10/24/2018 at 9:02 PM, NatFoot said:

Definitely. Put me with the group that pictured the desert. But some of those pics look like south/central CO.

I don’t know why the graphics were left off this photo. Reposted.

790BDDF2-8703-4B3E-99CA-56839DAE95C7.jpeg

Edited by Caenus
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Caenus said:

790BDDF2-8703-4B3E-99CA-56839DAE95C7.jpeg

I suspect that’s your sasquatch habitat map, and the purple areas are small enough to put you onto good hunting ground. Have you ever married that precipitation map to a SSR report map?

When people report “black helicopters” in BF related activities, keep in mind that there are several very well funded private security firms out there (read mercenaries) that are staffed with ex-special forces and black ops. I have a cousin that went this route (I regret not doing that because he makes twice what I do tax free and works 2 months on, one month off...bastard)........

LOL........I’m not sure what your line of work is, but I eventually went with DoD civilian, and during that era, it was definitely the right decision, primarily because I was still under the old CSRS retirement system. Admittedly, government contract work has been the best deal since the Gulf War of 1991.

But those contractors call us contract managers “bastards”.......lol........

........Private security firms also help the government circumvent certain restrictions of direct military action on US soil........

Along with a whole bunch of other restrictions, including legal. Witness the political and legal storms involving intelligence contractors, from Snowden to Fusion GPS. Pay them enough money, and provide yourself enough wiggle room to escape criminal liability, and you can do anything.

........If BF is indigenous and a self aware human like animal...guess what? They could be considered an American with constitutional rights.

Precisely. That fact, coupled with the blind ideological/religious stupidity of the environmental rank and file, as well as the blind ideological/religious and racial stupidity of the indigenous zealots, and it perfectly explains the conspicuous silence of government with regard to sasquatchery. As long as they can keep this issue out of the hands of the lawyers, the better it is for them as well as for you, me,  and the hobo on the street corner. This is a war of species, and sasquatches and lawyers are both aliens who represent a threat to the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

Have you ever married that precipitation map to a SSR report map?

Hold My Beer... I'll have that for you shortly

Edit to add image... It's not a perfect alignment but pretty close for something that got minimal effort.

731276904_AZPrecipSSROverlay.jpg.f6e69591919ef01cb75873e0fb84d5b0.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cotter said:

Allegedly

Well I think its safe to say it did.

We never faced gun wielding Ape men in Korea or Vietnam. Although we faced plenty of other Soviet weapons. Migs, Sams, AKs, etc...

2 hours ago, Redbone said:

Edit to add image... It's not a prefect alignment but pretty close for something that got minimal effort.

Darn close!

Can’t even read “Mogollon Rim” with all the report pins. ;) Thanks for that overlay Redbone. 

I originally started on the West side (northwest of the center) of the Rim way back in...2011...had a decent sized rock chucked at me in 2012 from that area. 

I am now now smack dab in the middle of the area that says “Mogollon Rim” on that map. I would love to move further south east...VERY under reported activity...but that is the Res. 

Admin
4 hours ago, Redbone said:

Edit to add image... It's not a perfect alignment but pretty close for something that got minimal effort.

Wow. Pretty close.

On 10/25/2018 at 10:19 AM, Cotter said:

Stalin spent millions on an attempt to weaponize apes.

And how'd that work out? Not so good.

Admin
9 hours ago, Huntster said:

614BDF4A-7DDF-418E-8870-A53E07FE2B8D.jpeg

I'm not sure if the pic violates the rules or not, still looking.  I did't see anything about hot chicks and apes...

I’m sorry if I blew it in the general forum area with those pics. I just couldn’t help myself. I’m still laughing about it. Both pics were perfect.

Admin

I don't see anything wrong with it, but I'm gonna take it off the slider...  it is pretty funny.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic