New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest seancarr54

Hey all, just a photographer living in Oregon looking to learn more about Sasquatch and the community. Hard to find info online so I'm out here searching. 

Guest Ggpilot

Hello all. I spend a lot of time in the woods here in Ontario and have always been intrigued by the idea of sasquatch's existence. This looks like a great place to learn more. 

Guest Pil Snerr

Hello.  

I’ve had a cursory understanding of the Sasquatch topic for years but never gave it further thought and research until this last year when 3 separate friends and acquaintances shared their inexplicable experiences.

I live in the North Okanagan region of British Columbia and have hunted, fished, and hiked these mountains areas.  

I’m looking forward to reading more and gaining more insight into the topic!

Admin
23 minutes ago, Drbigfoot said:

Hi I'm a surgeon with a strong interest in cryptid hominids. 

Welcome to the BFF Drbigfoot.

Enjoy the forums.

Guest xTowerKingx

Hi, I'm from the UK but have been fascinated by Bigfoot and other cryptid hominids since seeing The Legend Of Boggy Creek as a kid. Have been to British Columbia a couple of times.

Guest candaera

Hello BFF, I recently became interested in Bigfoot while talking thinking back on some hikes I've made over the past few years and found BFF just earlier this week. I hope to find out more about Bigfoot and I am very interested in the conversations I have seen so far! 

Admin

I Would Like To Extend A Big Bigfoot Forum Welcome to Our New Members! I Hope You Each Enjoy the Forum.

• Upvote 1
Guest sissabagama

I have always had an interest in doing research out in the field but so far my busy work schedule hasn't allowed me the time to do much. So, in the meantime I will enjoy reading the reports and stories and also maybe be able to learn what all I'll need to do when the time is available for me to do such research.