New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest lugoismad

Hi. I'm required to post here first it appears.

I've always thought Bigfoot might be real. I'm a skeptic, but I'm interested in reading about encounters and such.

I've had one odd occurrence, I was hunting and when I got to my tree stand I smelled the absolute worse god awful BO stench I've ever smelled. Not skunk, but it smelled like straight up year old unwashed sweaty butt. 

4 hours ago, lugoismad said:

Not skunk, but it smelled like straight up year old unwashed sweaty butt. 

Welcome and how do you know what "year old unwashed sweaty butt" smells like?

Did the odor burn your sinus membranes? Did the odor go away?  And did you spiral out from your tree stand looking for a dead animal?   How was the hunting at that time?

I've lived in the midwest for a good chunk of my adult life and while I never really saw one, I've smelled them and heard them in my semi rural town. I live on the outskirts and we get a lot of trains passing back and forth but there's been some howls very late at night.

Guest lugoismad
13 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Welcome and how do you know what "year old unwashed sweaty butt" smells like?

Did the odor burn your sinus membranes? Did the odor go away?  And did you spiral out from your tree stand looking for a dead animal?   How was the hunting at that time?

I can't say I know exactly what year old unwashed sweaty butt smells like, but I can make a good approximation. It smelled almost exactly like the weird kid that went to my highschool that never bathed. He'd make your eyes water when he walked in the room. 

It went away after about 15 minutes. I smelled it when I got to my stand, but it went away shortly after. It didn't smell like a dead animal, it smelled like really really strong body odor. Completely different.

Funny enough, that day I shot my only deer of the season, a small 6 point buck.

I live in the PNW and have never had a bigfoot experience but am fascinated by them. I hope they are real and keep my eyes peeled for signs when out in the woods

Hi from Florida. I have been interested in bigfoot stories for a few years now, especially from our state. We love to go camping and spend time hiking in the woods. So the stories about the mysteries of the woods have always intrigued me. I haven't seen one, and I'm still on the fence on what I think they are, but I'm always open to hearing others experiences. I look forward to being part of the forum. -Rebecca.

Admin
2 hours ago, fl2019 said:

. I look forward to being part of the forum. -Rebecca.

Welcome to the BFF Rebecca.

Enjoy the forum!

Guest blowinbowen

Hi. I'm from North Australia. 
I saw something I can't explain by the side of the road a year ago while driving with my Nanna and I have been obsessed with this subject ever since. 
I am Indigenous and my Nanna says we saw 'hairy man' and just accepted it as him giving us a message, however, the scientist in me was fascinated that this creature I thought was dreamtime myth was a real living breathing entity able to stand next to a road and watch me leaning on a tree. 
So, I am here to learn more. 

Thanks. 

Hi, I'm Steven.  I've been interested in bigfoot for many years but have never seen one.  I'm a fan of Finding Bigfoot.  I recently moved to the East Texas area due to a new job.  I have since found out that there are numerous bigfoot sightings in this area.  I would like to join a group in this area that goes out to research for these animals.  

Hi everyone! I've always had a deep interest in the paranormal, mysterious and strange. It wasn't until the past few years that I started going out into the woods and actively researching Sasquatch. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge on the subject and sharing my experiences in the field. 

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Steven said:

Hi, I'm Steven.  I've been interested in bigfoot for many years but have never seen one.  I'm a fan of Finding Bigfoot.  I recently moved to the East Texas area due to a new job.  I have since found out that there are numerous bigfoot sightings in this area.  I would like to join a group in this area that goes out to research for these animals.  

Root around in the "Big Thicket" National Forest, one will find you if you spend enough time in there alone! lol ... Squatches prefer to sneak up on lonesome campers, keep a camera handy and a solar charger!

I believe the Bigfoot Hunters that go in there in a group just scare off everything stomping around, I'm sure a Drone overhead would see all the creatures in the Thicket fleeing away from them in every direction!