New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Mr.Biggs

Hello all,  I've been fascinated with the subject for years. Reading online or watching documentaries, Anything I can find . It's nice to have a platform to discuss just that. Looking forward to chatting with everyone. 

Guest MarshallHendley

Hello everyone. I am from Missouri in the US and I saw something one night in 2009 that has me curious whether anyone else has sighted anything similar. I've not read anything even remotely describing a similar experience nor has anyone taken interest in my account of what I saw. I'm not even looking to solve any big mystery or disrupt a way of life. I'm simply curious. I don't know of anything else needed per introduction except that I welcome any feedback and appreciate any pointers as to use of this forum.

Good Evening.

My name is Christopher and I am a HUGE Bigfoot fan. I have followed the PG film since I was a child. Have always wanted to go up to the area and finally did last week. Drove all the way up Highway 96(I have attached photo). Would love to go to the actual site one day.  Great to be here!

-Chris

https://imgur.com/5WTyFN0

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF to all of our newest members!

Enjoy the forum and please participate!

• Upvote 1

Hello.  I’ve been interested in the bigfoot topic for many years, especially once I realized how many people have had sightings and/or experiences that not only suggested the existence of a large primate, but had a fair amount of consistency.  I had an experience in NC that I can’t really explain (which I will post sometime), and I now live in the Seattle area.  I’m interested in learning more and perhaps in finding nearby folks to go to the Cascades with.

Admin
2 minutes ago, Aemon said:

and perhaps in finding nearby folks to go to the Cascades with

Welcome to the BFF Aemon. There are quite a few members from your area here, I'm sure you'll meet them.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello All,  I'm glad to find a forum where I can share my thoughts and evidence of my weekly research adventures.  I live in Portland, Or and have had numerous opportunities to discover evidence in the forest surrounding our beautiful City.  I am young retired and have allot of time on my hands to research and am always looking for like minded researchers in my area that want to explore together from time to time.  I've always been happy to share my knowledge and been open minded to other's thoughts and knowledge.  With our vast amount of forest surrounding this area, there are allot of sightings/evidence of the big guy.  Look forward to meeting others and share knowledge!

Guest tomorrowland67

Long time lurker, finally signed up. Been fasciated by the stories of bigfoot since I was a little kid. Looking forward to hearing more about what you all think about it. 

Hey BFF, I'm...back!  The PC police suspended 5 years ago for using the word "scoftic", which was (is?) VERBOTEN, so I never returned. When my account got shut down I could no longer access the PGF section of the forum so I gave up on the BFF.

On a lark, I recently Googled something bigfoot related and lo and behold, some of my old BFF posts popped up. My name was Guest but there was "edited by Gigantofootecus" at the bottom of some of the posts. The BFF had opened up access to the PGF forums so I started looking thru the old threads and decided to re-join. I doubt I'll post much but I do have some old stuff that I had teed up before my hiatus.

Cheers to all!

• Upvote 1
Admin
17 minutes ago, Gigantofootecus said:

Hey BFF, I'm...back! 

Welcome back Gigantofootecus. I hope you also noticed the new civilized discourse we have adopted...  :)

Guest GanjaGoddess69

Hello! 

I am a squatch enthusiast from Seattle, WA. I have never had a Bigfoot encounter or anything like that, but I love to watch documentaries and firsthand accounts of people who have. Often, Bigfoot informs my artwork. I am quite the artist and work in mixed media. I paint, I draw, I sculpt, I make films... I am artsy fartsy. I recently have gotten comfortable enough to start investing in camping gear. I am not ready to go Squatching yet, but maybe after I get some more knowledge from this forum I might feel more prepared!