Jump to content
7.62

Do you have clear photos or video of a Bigfoot ?

Recommended Posts

7.62

I've never seen that one before , interesting 

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing  ..

Great  blobsquatch.

Just like all photos 

More proof the creature  is fantasy 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travis

Except that they’re real lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
On 5/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, Travis said:

Except that they’re real lol

 

Highly unlikely,but we can dream . In the meantime  at least we can appreciate the beautiful outdoors nature provides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB
On 5/18/2019 at 4:26 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

More proof the creature  is fantasy

 

No, not proof.   Technically, the most that can be said is that you interpret it as further evidence against existence.   It's not "proof" of anything since nothing has been proven.    Its value as evidence for existence or non-existence remains under debate.   

 

As I've said before, I've seen two.   Misidentification of known species was impossible under the circumstances.   That means I sure hope they exist, otherwise I have a serious problem.   And if I have that problem, how can it leave footprints that tracks can be cast from?     Are we imagining the existence of the track casts?    Imagining the pictures of track casts?   How far does the rabbit-hole of imagination and delusion have to go to Rube Goldberg our way to dismissal of all evidence?

 

MIB

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

I will give you that . Redo. More evidence that the creatures probably doesn't exist in the here and now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yetie9
On 5/13/2019 at 4:04 AM, 17x7 said:

After reading this thread, the answer is apparently, "No".

 

17x7

 

Exactly.   No one here has or is willing to share.   In other words, were just talking, talking, talking.

 

Please excuse my negativity.   What would it hurt to show a picture of good evidence etc?  If I had it, I'd show it.   If helicopters start hovering over my house, whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norseman
BFF Donor
12 hours ago, MIB said:

 

No, not proof.   Technically, the most that can be said is that you interpret it as further evidence against existence.   It's not "proof" of anything since nothing has been proven.    Its value as evidence for existence or non-existence remains under debate.   

 

As I've said before, I've seen two.   Misidentification of known species was impossible under the circumstances.   That means I sure hope they exist, otherwise I have a serious problem.   And if I have that problem, how can it leave footprints that tracks can be cast from?     Are we imagining the existence of the track casts?    Imagining the pictures of track casts?   How far does the rabbit-hole of imagination and delusion have to go to Rube Goldberg our way to dismissal of all evidence?

 

MIB

 

Until one is brought it? Your a liar and all evidence is faked. If you need confirmation of that? Head on over to the JREF and ask them.

 

It sucks, but I think we are the minority here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB
12 hours ago, norseman said:

Until one is brought it? Your a liar and all evidence is faked. If you need confirmation of that? Head on over to the JREF and ask them.

 

I take comfort in that.   If I had their approval, I would have something to be worried about. 

 

12 hours ago, norseman said:

It sucks, but I think we are the minority here. 

 

I'm ok with that, too.   I don't do group-think or truth-by-consensus.    If I'm the last person, standing alone, so be it ... I'll just be motivated to try even harder.   I'm world-class when it comes to stubborn.  :)

 

JREF are contemptible but they play effective psychological games with the fearful.    This hail-Mary, last gasp vibe is foolish.   It's not even half-time yet.     Contrary to what they want us to believe, our team is ahead, the only one with points on the board.    All they have is denial.    We don't need a hail-Mary, all we have to do is continue with our game plan, continue doing what we're doing, and we'll end the game with a win.   There is no desperation, only in their words and in the doubts we let them tell us we have. 

 

Just keep doing what you're doing.  Let the fools be fools, let the haters be haters.  I'll keep doing what I do, you keep doing what YOU do.   We'll see who has the last laugh.

 

MIB

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor
47 minutes ago, MIB said:

...We don't need a hail-Mary, all we have to do is continue with our game plan, continue doing what we're doing, and we'll end the game with a win...  

 

But that same game plan has been in place for the last nearly 70 years. 51 of those years since the PGF. Methinks it's time for the game plan to change. My opinion of course which I am basing on the long historical track record of no proof. Even 12 years with a focused group with guns in Oklahoma has failed to date. Will something break tomorrow? Next week? Next month? This Summer? Or this year? If history is telling the truth then I would have to say no, nothing will break. Not being a pessimist, I'm simply looking at the decades long timeline.

 

This isn't about a sighting or finding footprints or recording howls. It's only about solid physical proof. There isn't any. But I also think an extremely low population is part of that. Outside of Norseman who is out to shoot one no matter what? I certainly am not. I don't go out armed anyway which I'm sure doesn't go over well with some here but it's my choice. I look for dead ones and/or skeletons because physical proof is physical proof and living creatures die. But everyone is working the same plan that has been followed forever and it hasn't work as far as solid proof goes. So if somehow things were to be done differently what would it entail? I know I'm not the only one searching for a carcass or skeleton and maybe that's the best we can hope to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travis
On 5/21/2019 at 1:26 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

 

Highly unlikely,but we can dream . In the meantime  at least we can appreciate the beautiful outdoors nature provides. 

 

Nothing I can say will change your mind but when you see one you’ve seen one or two in my case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin

Correct. Nothing can change my mind but a face to face encounter or a  body on a slab. 

Anything else is speculation, anecdotal evidence,wishful thinking, misidentification, and of course lies 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor

 

4 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Nothing can change my mind but a face to face encounter or a  body on a slab

 

^^ I would like to add to that: An admission by F&W.

Edited by hiflier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SWWASAS

Anyone ever wonder why some monkey in South America thought to be extinct can be accepted by science from simply a photograph but the bar for acceptance of BF is nothing short of a still warm BF on a lab table?     Add to that denials by F & W,   USFS,  and the National Park Service.    The whole thing defies a simple explanation.     I wonder from the powerful forces at work,   if a BF on a lab table would even be enough.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hiflier
BFF Donor
5 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Add to that denials by F & W,   USFS,  and the National Park Service

 

I'd like to see a list of those denials. The only one I know of was the letter out of New York that I posted somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×