Bigfoot: Would You Shoot One?

Guest TooRisky

Would I intentionally going out and just shoot a Sasquatch? No. If I just saw one walking in the woods Would I shoot one? No. Though I'll say this in all honest if I saw one my hands would be on my weapon for sure. If it was to charge at me than yes by all means I am going to take the shot, that is just common sense.

Guest midnightwalker1

Mainstream science doesn't need anything to prove they exist. Meldrum is a bold faced liar with a very biased opinion. If he say they're human, his grant goes by by. And he has the gumption to say there are only 300 or even John Green saying 3000 is bullsh**. All a bunch of bold faced liars. Bring me a body means...If I get a body, I may be able to muster up some more grant money and maybe even dovetail this into some other lie like they are the missing links to evolution (lie in and of itself). You guys gunning for a body are just patsies that will face God in the final judgement. As you can tell, I don't care for BS and thus MM and Meldrum appeal to be like a kick in the cojones with spurs.

BTW, glad to see all the sane people that are against such an act. I am 100% willing to help those people that are no-kill. As for the others, I hope they give you 1000% infrasound dose that puts you under for days

Edited by midnightwalker1

Mainstream science doesn't need anything to prove they exist. Meldrum is a bold faced liar with a very biased opinion. If he say they're human, his grant goes by by. And he has the gumption to say there are only 300 or even John Green saying 3000 is bullsh**. All a bunch of bold faced liars. Bring me a body means...If I get a body, I may be able to muster up some more grant money and maybe even dovetail this into some other lie like they are the missing links to evolution (lie in and of itself). You guys gunning for a body are just patsies that will face God in the final judgement. As you can tell, I don't care for BS and thus MM and Meldrum appeal to be like a kick in the cojones with spurs.

You know, Walker, you continue to talk, to disparage anyone that doesn't buy into your "kumbayah" postings, yet haven't answered how or why the creatures somehow "know" if you're out to photograph/film them.

If I "believe," will they "know," and drop off presents as reward to me on the night of December 24?

Perhaps it's all just too much to ask for a clear photo?

Edit: Look, it's not as if I'm one of the myriad "scoftics" that run rampant upon this forum. But I take exception to the belief that the creatures cannot be photographed. If I'm wrong, rather than disparage my ignorance, please help me to understand how it is they're able to sense the fact one is attempting to capture their image.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Guest midnightwalker1

You know, Walker, you continue to talk, to disparage anyone that doesn't buy into your "kumbayah" postings, yet haven't answered how or why the creatures somehow "know" if you're out to photograph/film them.

If I "believe," will they "know," and drop off presents as reward to me on the night of December 24?

Perhaps it's all just too much to ask for a clear photo?

Edit: Look, it's not as if I'm one of the myriad "scoftics" that run rampant upon this forum. But I take exception to the belief that the creatures cannot be photographed. If I'm wrong, rather than disparage my ignorance, please help me to understand how it is they're able to sense the fact one is attempting to capture their image.

Buddy, I've already told you that they are very much into your head. People don't believe it but they are. If you still can't get past them being apes, how can you believe that. I know that one without a doubt. When I speak to them, 99% of the time it is with my head. And they respond. Don't believe it? What can I say. There's your answer. You asked and I answered truthfully. What state are you in?

And a good photo is out of the question?

Yeh, pretty much. The three I saw didn't seem to have a particular interest in posing for photos. Maybe they would for you. Try it.

Yeh, pretty much. The three I saw didn't seem to have a particular interest in posing for photos. Maybe they would for you. Try it.

And so I/we just have to "believe" in them? Since you're not able, nor seemingly willing, to provide a whit of evidence?

Mmmmmkay. And I'm one of the more positive posters 'round these parts.

Guest midnightwalker1

And so I/we just have to "believe" in them? Since you're not able, nor seemingly willing, to provide a whit of evidence?

Mmmmmkay. And I'm one of the more positive posters 'round these parts.

If you want to get out yourself in a local area, I am happy to help if I believe you are no-kill. Believe me that I'll know by speaking to you. That will be your proof and not some stupid photo or body. believe me that you get much more out of life experiencing them than seeing some picture. They're awesome beings.

If you want to get out yourself in a local area, I am happy to help if I believe you are no-kill. Believe me that I'll know by speaking to you. That will be your proof and not some stupid photo or body. believe me that you get much more out of life experiencing them than seeing some picture. They're awesome beings.

I'll put you up in my spare bedroom, but I doubt we find too much evidence in the corn fields of eastern Nebraska/western Iowa.

I believe you that they're awesome beings.

Do they panic at the sight of a camera?

No. They don't panic.

And I'll save you your next question and type it for you...

."..and you know this...................how?"

LOL

And you, sir, can have a bite of my ................

BTW, glad to see all the sane people that are against such an act. I am 100% willing to help those people that are no-kill. As for the others, I hope they give you 1000% infrasound dose that puts you under for days

I think we can leave religion out of this as it has no place in this discussion. Also you say, "sane people," meaning what of those that are pro kill? This is not the kind of posting we want to see. You can disagree without backhanded personal attacks.

Guest Greldek

I would shoot a bigfoot if I came across one, and I thought my or any of my friends or families lives were in danger. That applies to everything though, not just bigfoot.

I would advise you to read the rules of the forum. Referring to anyone as liars here is beyond the pale and forbidden. Conduct yourself in the future with this admonition in mind or face the ensuing consequences.

Furthermore, the pro-kill camp, which I reside, presents a logical theory. Sacrifice one for the overall protection of the species and the habitat to support it that would come from presenting a body to science. You might not agree with it, and I'd never try and force you or anyone else to do so, but a body, however it is collected, is the quickest solution to what I suppose/hope we all want.

I'd rather do that, and risk the 1000% infrasound dose ;) than just take someone elses word for their existence.

Then again, I've always rejected the *trust me I know better than you* element.

• masterbarber locked and unlocked this topic
  • masterbarber locked this topic