Theory On How Sasquatch Travel Unnoticed...

Whistler

SSR Team
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:29 PM, Somerset said:

Shadow, i get all that but what i meant was unless BF knew where the clear cut went why use it? You dont jump on a highway without prior knowledge that it will take you where you want do you? I'm not talking about using one for a few 100/1000 yards i'm talking about the OP video implying they are BF highways and traversed for many many miles.

How does BF know whats at the end?  What did BF do before clear cuts? 

I haven't listened to the vid but Somerset, are you sure you're not getting Clear Cuts mixed up with cut Power Line trails or whatever the correct term is for them, that can go on for miles ?

Clear Cuts don't necessarily "go" anywhere really, they're just there as a subsequence of logging.

BFF Patron

Clear cuts are discontinuous patches of logged forest.   In my experience when one was cut in an active BF area, the BF started going around it.    They seem very uncomfortable out in the open without timber to hide in.   When the BF could no longer traverse the area with cover, they moved away. 

On 8/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, BobbyO said:

I haven't listened to the vid but Somerset, are you sure you're not getting Clear Cuts mixed up with cut Power Line trails or whatever the correct term is for them, that can go on for miles ?

Clear Cuts don't necessarily "go" anywhere really, they're just there as a subsequence of logging.

Sorry, yes i mean the power line trails.

• Like 1

BFF Patron

While BF may transverse power line corridors,   I really doubt that they would use them consistently.     I have seen instances of BF seemingly avoiding human trails and moving the exact same directions using difficult terrain when the trail goes exactly the same direction and would be much easier to travel.      Their human avoidance protocols are so strong, they tend to avoid travel anyplace humans are common.  They seem to only be comfortable when they have continuous cover and they are not going to have that in power line corridors.   

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

While BF may transverse power line corridors,   I really doubt that they would use them consistently.     I have seen instances of BF seemingly avoiding human trails and moving the exact same directions using difficult terrain when the trail goes exactly the same direction and would be much easier to travel.      Their human avoidance protocols are so strong, they tend to avoid travel anyplace humans are common.  They seem to only be comfortable when they have continuous cover and they are not going to have that in power line corridors.   

I’d say the only thing they do consistently (besides eat, sleep & $#!£..) is be inconsistent. I really do believe they try their darndest to not be at all predictable.. just my IMO...

Cheers!

• Like 1

BFF Patron

We know so little about their daily lives that it is nearly impossible to predict their behavior.    That serves to make it more difficult for humans to find them.   Not sure that is accidental or they know that.   I can imagine their general opinion of humans in general is that we are toxic and deadly.     We likely have passed disease and killed many, and outright have shot many of them to death.    

People are so unobservant, bigfoot probably follow roads that have high brush, trees that they can use to parallel the interstates, old game trails, and what not to make their way across the landscape. There might be many more sightings than ever get reported simply because people don't notice that it's not a bear , or a moose. They might be reluctant to report a sighting at all even if they do recognize what they are seeing as bigfoot. Bigfoot probably think we stink.

Many sightings come from hunters in tree stands. Get totally camo'd out, stay quiet, and let it come to you. I've always wanted to do that especially now with a thermal imager. Get up high and out of normal eyeshot.

• Like 1