Sasquatch Ontario Long Lost Video

The Truth

11 hours ago, norseman said:

Bigfooters chase questionable evidence all the time. It’s because we have a vested interest in believing this thing is real. Which makes us vulnerable to people looking for attention. 

Its not not worth it to me to look at evidence that is easily reproducible by a human. We need to raise the bar. Bigfoot speak at someone’s house that isn’t being experienced in adjoined properties or counties? Something is wrong right? Science is reproducible. I can assure you that a 800 lbs biped isn’t hanging out and living full time on someone’s 20 acre woodlot. That’s a lot of zagnut bars!

Precisely norseman! Funny thing is, the cottage isn't even on a half acre lot. Plus, it's surrounded by hundreds of cottages with some only 30 feet away from it. But of course in Paterson's fantasy world he's holding hands with them on his couch. The cottage owner proved that he's the voice of Nephatia when he made the Soundcloud audio and the video with audio featured in The Lost Video linked at the top of this thread. 

• Downvote 1

I honestly don't get the hate.  Do you go after every perceived BF hoaxer with the same zeal? If you went after me the way you go after TJ you would be getting a real bad letter.  Did he steal your GF in high school? 

He does the same thing on reddit, constantly posting these elaborate "hoax revealed!" type 'take down' videos. Usually to an audience of in the neighborhood of 0-2 comments per post. All it's really convinced me of is that Paterson is being truthful when he says he has problems with people stalking him.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, The Truth said:

Precisely norseman! Funny thing is, the cottage isn't even on a half acre lot. Plus, it's surrounded by hundreds of cottages with some only 30 feet away from it. But of course in Paterson's fantasy world he's holding hands with them on his couch. The cottage owner proved that he's the voice of Nephatia when he made the Soundcloud audio and the video with audio featured in The Lost Video linked at the top of this thread. 

That may be so. But there will be people who will believe it to be real, no matter what evidence you show them. It’s human nature.

16 hours ago, The Truth said:

Arvedis, you are very predictable and easily baited. I have no need to out you but you answered the question precisely. You have issues, nearly as bad as Mike P. If I was your friend I would offer to help but I'm just observing and doing my own research at your expense. 

Uh huh. 🙄. What else you got music man?  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Uh huh. 🙄. What else you got music man?  

5 hours ago, norseman said:

That may be so. But there will be people who will believe it to be real, no matter what evidence you show them. It’s human nature.

You again are correct. Take Arvedis and ioyza for example. 

5 hours ago, ioyza said:

He does the same thing on reddit, constantly posting these elaborate "hoax revealed!" type 'take down' videos. Usually to an audience of in the neighborhood of 0-2 comments per post. All it's really convinced me of is that Paterson is being truthful when he says he has problems with people stalking him.

Paterson being truthful? That's an oxymoron. Stalking him? Seems that Paterson is the one who was slapped with a cease and desist order. Look at his recent Facebook post. Paterson did the same thing to Dwayne the cottage owner. He accused him of all sorts of bad things. He has a hissy fit when things go south for him. Classic narcissistic behavior and a foolish attempt to save the hoax. 

But there's no hoax to reveal. Dwayne already admitted to the hoax along with Paterson's ex, Fay. Those who didn't catch Dwayne's confessions for over 10 months or Fay's revelations need to know. Or, would you rather have people's time wasted and have people continue to feed the hoax money? Yeah that's a better way to handle it. C'mon! Paterson did get $2,000 on Gofundme and has been begging for Paypal donations on his Youtube for a year or so now. Did you happen to give him some money? 

BTW, look up the definition of stalking. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I honestly don't get the hate.  Do you go after every perceived BF hoaxer with the same zeal? If you went after me the way you go after TJ you would be getting a real bad letter.  Did he steal your GF in high school? 

Yep, every hoaxer is on the list. I've posted countless times about Standing, Biscardi, Marx. It's not hate though, It's education. It's saving people time and money. Funny you mention "real bad letter." Paterson says he received a cease and desist order. That's kinda a "real bad letter", right?
From his Facebook page:
"There's been one despicable and absolutely disgusting individual who's been attacking and publicly slandering me for years, almost 7 of them (he hides as a true coward does, but I know who he is). He's now had a family member who's a lawyer send me a cease and desist email. He's playing the victim now. He has some serious mental issues to contend with."

Funny, he said the same thing about Dwayne two years back. What did the cease and letter state? What is a cease and desist order? Here's what Wikipedia has to say:
"
A cease and desist letter is a document sent to an individual or business to stop purportedly illegal activity ("cease") and not to restart it ("desist"). The letter may warn that if the recipient does not discontinue specified conduct, or take certain actions, by deadlines set in the letter, that party may be sued.[1][2] When issued by a public authority, a cease and desist letter, being "a warning of impending judicial enforcement",[3] is most appropriately called a "cease and desist order".

Guess Patterson's been bad. But of course he won't show the order or tell us what it's for. Classic cover-up.

Yes he did steal my GF (grapefruit) in high school. He is an admitted thief after all.  See vid linked below for more on that. 
Seems like he gets into a lot of trouble with the law. It ain't gonna' be good if he's convicted of fraud. So, I guess you could consider me a modern day Robin Hood (lol). :lol:

• Downvote 1

Todd/Truth, here's how it works. If you know something is fake then it gets dropped. You don't spend 6, 7+ years investigating it. That is what you have been doing.  So unless you really want to believe or prove something, your actions don't make sense. Doesn't matter if it's fake, true, have true, etc. Only someone with an unhealthy and very real obsession would spend their time putting videos together and trolling in desperation for people to see your side of something like Bigfoot.

Are you old enough to remember Colombo? Because here's the thing. They already know who you are because you got caught. Maybe trespassing isn't a big deal but it's an inconvenience legally. That won't get rid of you though since you have decided to devote your life to this cause (whatever your reasons are add up to nothing).

I'm just a bystander with no stake in this. Everything I know is public because the gig is up. What's that phrase from 80s video games? Oh yea, Game Over. Thanks for playing.

3 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Todd/Truth, here's how it works. If you know something is fake then it gets dropped. You don't spend 6, 7+ years investigating it. That is what you have been doing.  So unless you really want to believe or prove something, your actions don't make sense. Doesn't matter if it's fake, true, have true, etc. Only someone with an unhealthy and very real obsession would spend their time putting videos together and trolling in desperation for people to see your side of something like Bigfoot.

Are you old enough to remember Colombo? Because here's the thing. They already know who you are because you got caught. Maybe trespassing isn't a big deal but it's an inconvenience legally. That won't get rid of you though since you have decided to devote your life to this cause (whatever your reasons are add up to nothing).

I'm just a bystander with no stake in this. Everything I know is public because the gig is up. What's that phrase from 80s video games? Oh yea, Game Over. Thanks for playing.

Skookum/Arvedis, are you not doing the exact things you are accusing "Todd/Truth" of but in reverse? Is your obsession unhealthy? Are you not trolling here and elsewhere? Sure seems so. I suppose if you see me as a troll, then you are clearly a "concern troll." I see that you've commented on practically all my threads. I guess that makes you a concern troll, right? :you: That's a thing you know. 

Columbo? Do you mean Columbus? Yeah, I'm that old. Who got caught doing what exactly? Someone was trespassing? Who was it and where? Let's see some proof of your extraordinary claim since the onus falls squarely on your back. You are strongly implying that, "Mike said so, so it's true." Put your money where your mouth is and let's see what'cha got. Believe what you will, but in my books you're lower than low if you believe the lies proliferated by MP. I can assure you however, that I have never trespassed or stalked someone. Scout's honor. But if I had been doing that for 6-7 years, surely I'd be in jail. DIdn't MP tell us that he caught the guy red-handed trespassing and breaking into his car? Why weren't the Police called? Interestingly though, MP has been accused of trespassing by Dwayne, and judging from his recent Facebook posts, clearly stalking a BFRO researcher. I guess that's okay in your eyes? But hey, why believe me, right? You've never met me and I'm just someone online, right? Wait a second. Have you met MP? Isn't he just a guy online? Gee wiz, a bit of a double standard, no?

If I've devoted my life to this, as you say, then why are you now devoting your life to try to convince me to stop? Oh yeah, that darn concern troll thing. What's your vested interest in this? Perhaps you just really care about me? I hope so, and I'll accept your empathy, but since I'm as old as Columbus, I should be fine. :thankyou:

Couldn't you just scroll past this thread? I bet it's pretty easy to do unless of course you have an "unhealthy obsession." Hmm, kettle calling the pot back, me thinks. Sure seems like you're concern trolling. ****, there's that phrase again but with an extension. Would you rather let more people get scammed and have bigfoot research be devolved by ridiculous claims of tic-tac-toe with bigfoot, teaching bigfoot English, etc, etc? That alone is concerning. Why enable the hoax? You say it's game over because you've said yourself that it's a hoax, yet you won't let the hoax die? But you should know that a "bystander" (as you've labeled yourself) doesn't interject and concern troll. You most certainly are not bystanding, although you've obviously convinced yourself of such. I find it interesting, if not concerning, the similarities of hypocrisy between you and MP. Are you sure I shouldn't address you as "Mike/Arvedis." I read on one of MP's Facebook posts that he said that he is Arvedis. I believe him, of course, because MP has never lied. 

The silly "game over" nonsense. Horrible, just horrible. I could come right back with, "Since Dwayne confessed and proved that he's the voice of Nephatia then it's game over thanks for playing." But that's obviously not the case. Surely you've noticed. There is still some serious scamming going on which is an "inconvenience legally." Well actually, it's fairly serious jail-time for a repeat offender like your seeming hero MP. The Truth hurts, and I'm sorry for that. Best to scroll past next time. You most certainly have better things to do. But thanks for your [troll] concern. :friends:

• Downvote 1

BFF Patron

^ Columbo with a migraine trying to follow this thread!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 3:46 PM, The Truth said:

A friend of mine has 1000 subscribers on youtube. She gets $60 a month with around 2000 views on her videos. Paterson had nearly 50,000 subscribers with the range of 50,000 views on average for his vids (actually quite a bit more because he has a few vids with views in the millions). So what's 50 x $60? Geez whiz, $3,000! I don't know how much you pay for rent but I'm pretty sure that will cover Paterson up there in Canada. Heck, if he's making half of that forecast, he's living rent free. Rent free on a big fat hoax admitted by the cottage owner and witnessed by a neighbor and some research teams.

I get it, you want to believe the hoax. I get it, you just can't fathom that sas isn't talking to Paterson or playing tic tac toe with him, taking photos, leaving singled tracks, drawing Mike photos, speaking English. I get it. You want to believe. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's all a hoax.

I see that you're taking the time to discredit my discrediting. So yeah, you care.

Kulls' credibility isn't shot. But I guess that's your hope since he also outed your number one, Mike Paterson. Kulls is just going to update his post about Paterson on his Hall of Shame page. So, I guess you missed it. Kulls already did a follow up and deemed Paterson a sham. 

I'll ask you again, since you've ignored my question twice already. Do you believe that Sasquatch Ontario is a hoax? 

The youtube channel I'm on has 19k subscribers and many videos over 2k views, some over 150k views.  Not anywhere near $60/mo........

16 hours ago, Cotter said:

The youtube channel I'm on has 19k subscribers and many videos over 2k views, some over 150k views.  Not anywhere near $60/mo........

Well then that explains why Paterson has that Paypal donations icon on his Youtube channel. Gotta scam the money somehow. But don't forget that Paterson does have nearly 50K subscribers with nearly 7.3 million views. So if you're making $20/month, he's making nearly $1000/month (7.3 million views/150K views = 48.6------48.6 x $20 = $973. If you're making $40/month, he's making nearly $2000/month. So yeah, he's making some money from his little scam. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:17 PM, The Truth said:

Well then that explains why Paterson has that Paypal donations icon on his Youtube channel. Gotta scam the money somehow. But don't forget that Paterson does have nearly 50K subscribers with nearly 7.3 million views. So if you're making $20/month, he's making nearly $1000/month (7.3 million views/150K views = 48.6------48.6 x $20 = $973. If you're making $40/month, he's making nearly $2000/month. So yeah, he's making some money from his little scam. 

Is that what bothers you so much?  That he may be earning a few dollars from YouTube?  It has been pointed out a few times, it takes millions of hits to make any regular money. Paterson is not a teen idol.  I don't see anywhere near that many views on his reanimated channel.  It's just amusement anyway since it's pretty obvious that BF does not speak to people in that way. Also, the cottage owner likes flashing his fancy Pro Tools audio setup on his FB page so that should say all that needs to be said.  Also, the fact that Mike has nothing else to say about this anymore except the usual "paradigm shift" line.  Whatever. It's another errant path in BF research. 

If you are the guy they caught on the property then you should know better and find other areas of research worth paying attention to. Mike's only fans are new agers and he's not getting rich off them. I know, because I am familiar with how YT payouts work and he's not close to grocery money.

Edited by Arvedis