Sasquatch Ontario Long Lost Video

The Truth

3 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Is that what bothers you so much?  That he may be earning a few dollars from YouTube?  It has been pointed out a few times, it takes millions of hits to make any regular money. Paterson is not a teen idol.  I don't see anywhere near that many views on his reanimated channel.  It's just amusement anyway since it's pretty obvious that BF does not speak to people in that way. Also, the cottage owner likes flashing his fancy Pro Tools audio setup on his FB page so that should say all that needs to be said.  Also, the fact that Mike has nothing else to say about this anymore except the usual "paradigm shift" line.  Whatever. It's another errant path in BF research. 

If you are the guy they caught on the property then you should know better and find other areas of research worth paying attention to. Mike's only fans are new agers and he's not getting rich off them. I know, because I am familiar with how YT payouts work and he's not close to grocery money.

It bothers me not that Paterson is making money from the hoax but rather how he has convinced people that it's legit coupled with the fact that he consequently is devolving legitimate research. 

6 hours ago, The Truth said:

It bothers me not that Paterson is making money from the hoax but rather how he has convinced people that it's legit coupled with the fact that he consequently is devolving legitimate research. 

I get it but your approach is still overkill because Mike is not taken seriously by BF research, just fringe people.  And this topic is an annoyance to people on this forum so I'll drop it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest StumpThinker

Hoax, not hoax. Real or not real. This argument will be debated from here to eternity. 
At the end of the day just ask yourself one simple question. 
If I were a legitimate Bigfoot, would I be caught up in such a dramatization of flamboyant proportions? 
probably not. 
and yes, you can definitely teach a bear or monkey to ride a bicycle and be entertaining, but only after they’ve either been raised by humans or captured and trained by them. 
So far I’m not aware of any little squatches being raised and going to pre-K in the soccermobile.