The Jacobs Photo Is A Juvenile Sasquatch

Guest Forbig

Sure those things happen.  But in this specific case, one has to assume that an improbable series of events must occur for the theory to be true.  Let's say, charitably, that it is fifty/fifty that the subject would encounter something that could get stuck on its head.  Another fifty/fifty for it to get the object stuck on its head.  Another fifty/fifty that the object remains on its head long enough for it to encounter the area, and so on.  It gets progressively more improbable.

But life itself is improbable, right?

I agree that the idea of it having a container stuck on its head is slim and I do not particularly agree with that.  However, when I read his idea and then your retort, to me, what did seem at least a scenario I could see playing out is that maybe this cam site was being baited, maybe there was a container that bait was brought in and left at the site, then the 50/50's you spoke of could be upped a little more since its feasible it picked up the container onsite and only had it on its head for a short time before shaking it off.  My main point being, topics on here often turn into snide comments being thrown in both directions like darts, lets try to avoid them.  

Edited by TWlST

There are X number of ''reports'' (say BFRO) and X number of new videos, say the ''Oregon Christmas" video, or this game cam. Its probably a steady number, so every 1000 BFRO reports, you get an Estes Park or Oregon Christmas video. or 1/1000 or whatever the number is, its probably pretty constant.

I disagree. The more reports pile up without any proof of bigoot, the more this emphasizes that bigfoot is a product of the mind, not flesh and blood. 

You have it backwards.

This is an opinion based upon your belief system, nothing more.

• Upvote 1