The Jacobs Photo Is A Juvenile Sasquatch

Guest Forbig

Good article CMB, I enjoyed the read. Of particular interest to me are the comments by the PGC's spokesperson (Jerry Freaser). He goes on to say, and I quote:

He even went so far as to chastise The Era for reporting the story of a questionable photo which some said may be a juvenile Bigfoot.

"Somebody may mistakenly identify something and the news media helps spread the rumor causing more concern and panic than necessary," he said.

end quote.

Shut up you're scaring the children lol.

It may be a bear, but it doesn't look like one to me.  If I saw only the photo with it on all fours I'd be less certain, but the upright photo is compelling to me.

Other than a lack of hair, what other observable conditions go along with mange?  The earlier photo of the mangy bear shows an animal in pathetic condition.  The upright photo doesn't show an animal with patches of fur missing.  It shows what looks to me like uniform short sleek hair.  I would assume that mange would be more patchy, and only uniform if the hair is completely missing.

• Upvote 1

Oh?

Its a camera trap photo you guys all rail about not having.....but now quality is an issue?

Its not a Bear.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable text
  • Upvote 1

Oh?

Its a camera trap photo you guys all rail about not having.....but now quality is an issue?

Its not a Bear.

Looks very much like a mangy bear to me. The feet, in particular, are very bear looking.

Edited by WV FOOTER
Edit Objectionable text
  • Upvote 1

Bear for sure.  When I worked with biologists, one of the bear guys had a photo of a thin, mangy bear just like this and in almost the same pose.  I've always regretted not getting a copy to post when the Jacobs photo comes up for discussion.  

t.

Wow, I thought this had even been debunked by the Finding Bigfoot people. I'm really surprised this still has any life in it at all. I can only posit that there REALLY not much new under the sun sasquatch-wise if this old chestnut has come around again.

• Upvote 1