The "How To Hunt" Channel and Sasquatch Commentary

WSA

40 minutes ago, dereknichol said:

Hello to you and your daughter mate the apple of your eye a bet I have two of my own 

She really is.  Nothing more important to me than her.  Kids are such a blessing right?

• 1 month later...
Guest Paddlehiker

Sorry I’m replying much later to this but had to. I think Steve is a guy we’ve needed for a long time. Or at least one of. As for why been no governmental acknowledgment, I’ve been asking that for years now. And yes! Flip the table and reset this whole issue back into the hands of real people finding answers. In a common sense down to earth approach. That’s the way this will happen. He’s stepping on toes because the ******** some known people out there are saying and doing HAS to be called out. 

I'm sort of coming around on him. Yeah, he has some negatives but there's a lot of positives to him as well. The Positives for me are.

1. He doesn't need the views from bigfoot topics. His highest viewed videos aren't even bigfoot related, they're all hunting stories. 
  2. He's a true outdoorsman who has dedicated his entire life to being outside in rugged wilderness
  3. Going along with that he has a wealth of knowledge on all topics regarding hunting, tracking, and wilderness
  4. He's realistic about things. He knows pictures will never prove anything and he doesn't make wild claims about being attacked by bigfoot or anything like that

I just wish he'd stop being so **** cryptic 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Acolyte said:

I'm sort of coming around on him. Yeah, he has some negatives but there's a lot of positives to him as well. The Positives for me are.

1. He doesn't need the views from bigfoot topics. His highest viewed videos aren't even bigfoot related, they're all hunting stories. 
  2. He's a true outdoorsman who has dedicated his entire life to being outside in rugged wilderness
  3. Going along with that he has a wealth of knowledge on all topics regarding hunting, tracking, and wilderness
  4. He's realistic about things. He knows pictures will never prove anything and he doesn't make wild claims about being attacked by bigfoot or anything like that

I just wish he'd stop being so **** cryptic 

He's aligned himself with Scott Carpenter, meh....

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scotto

He got a good (albeit sometimes long-winded) delivery, and is not afraid to touch on some topics that others tend to shy away from.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Steve Isdahl wrote a book to supplement his newfound popularity in Bigfoot circles. It looks to me like this book was rushed to market very quickly because it just came out in May 2020 and there is only 1 copy left on Amazon. The price is absurd at over $20 before shipping.   My bet is he ended up paying more than he should have to get it published and is passing on the costs to the buyer.  He likely rushed it out to catch the momentum for sales. I am also betting he wrote very little of it. Someone probably painstakingly transcribed his long winded monologues into a book.

Edited by Arvedis

7 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Looks like Steve Isdahl wrote a book to supplement his newfound popularity in Bigfoot circles. It looks to me like this book was rushed to market very quickly because it just came out in May 2020 and there is only 1 copy left on Amazon. The price is absurd at over $20 before shipping.   My bet is he ended up paying more than he should have to get it published and is passing on the costs to the buyer.  He likely rushed it out to catch the momentum for sales. I am also betting he wrote very little of it. Someone probably painstakingly transcribed his long winded monologues into a book.

From some of the reviews it's mostly just emails he has read on air and some he hasn't . Nothing ground breaking