BigFoot Don't Contour

WSA

On 1/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Yeah, but I am sure that everyone here has seen a vehicle that has hit a deer.  There is blood, tissue, and fur left on the vehicle.

What is happening to THAT evidence?  Are the MIB washing the car before they leave with the body?  Impounding the vehicles?

Maybe MIB are swapping evidence before testing...

This is from John Green incident 992062, April 28, 1975, Harford County MD (not in SSR by the way)

Peter Hronek told police that he ran into a 7-foot creature standing on two legs while he was driving 50 miles an hour in a light sports car, knocking the creature down. It got up, screamed and ran off into the woods. The car was badly damaged, and there was hair and skin on the bumper. Police had hair analyzed and said it was bovine, but Hronek insists he hit a biped.

image.thumb.png.46e16d03b4e9199cdae1ea50281dd7ef.png

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

This is from John Green incident 992062, April 28, 1975, Harford County MD (not in SSR by the way)

image.thumb.png.46e16d03b4e9199cdae1ea50281dd7ef.png

It wouldn't surprise me one bit...

Remember that "aggressive primate' that was attacking kids and pets in Texas a few months ago?  The story that made national headlines for a few days and then completely disappeared without any explanation or conclusion?

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/monkey-on-the-loose-in-santa-fe-described-as-aggressive-police

I know for a fact that if it HAD been a Sasquatch...and that Sasquatch had been killed by a resident of that town...that the body would have been scooped up with a quickness by the authorities.  Those same authorities would have produced a dead chimp from somewhere to trot out for the nightly news, all the while saying that anyone who said that it was something other than a chimp was mistaken or flat out lying.

Even if the government doesn't know what is going on and are not currently involved in an active cover-up...they sure as hell aren't letting a dead Sasquatch hit the news if they can help it.  That would cause too many headaches in too many levels for too many people.

Especially in the Bureau of Land Management which oversees the leases and corporate use of public lands. Can I go and boondock camp for free on BLM land? Of course I can. Can I shut down a forest habitat mining operation that's polluting the waters nearby its operations? Nope. I'm just reminding everyone that this isn't just about discovering an unrecognized species just to say it exists. It's so much bigger than just that. Its also why I think this creature's future is in grave peril. And what we're doing, and what we're saying and thinking on this Forum, is far more important than people realize. It's an extremely high stakes endeavor. I try to keep all of this in mind whenever I decide to embark on something. It serves to help steel my resolve.

Edited by hiflier

5 hours ago, Redbone said:

Could, but don't have to.  They can just as easily tell those doing the testing what the report will say .. even years before the evidence to be tested is gathered.