The Ketchum Report

I'm looking forward to his next Lobotomy, The the 1st one didn't work. :wacko:

I think the first did work. That's the problem. Blathering i**ot.

Quote: "firing her PR spokesperson," I'm pretty sure she wasn't fired, but left voluntarily.

if you need that many explanations to justify the actions something's wrong.

People wouldn't HAVE to come up with explanations if Skeptics would stop harassing them with BS objections.

If they don't respond, you guys tear them a new one for "not proving their case".

If they do respond, you guys tear them a new one for "making excuses".

Proponents "can't win for losing" with Skeptics.

Edited by Mulder

SSR Team

Mulder, i'm glad you changed your avatar so it's very noticeable, as it's all i look out for in this thread and the only posts i read in it, honestly..;)

Most folks , on this forum, look forward, to the next RL post (rumor) on Ketchum....

On a side note ........ You must admit she is being pretty slick....... She cut off all information for skeps to snipe on, The NDAs are not being challenged.

You have hundreds of submitted samples, a dozen or so PHDs.. And Yet, no break.. That must mean, SHE IS ON TO SOMETHING" or some one would break the NDA..

But never fear, in the meantime, we are not waiting for RL posts, for that " RL type" of (rumor) entertainment .......... Each day the naysayers, skeptics, bored desk sitters, skoptics, cynics, negative posters, academics types, Ivory Tower Types, speculators, patience depleted types, and others ..... post a rumor similar to what RL would post...... Based on nothing, but "rumor material........ Please notice the number of posts, on this forum, " Posted with No Facts" only speculation.

Speculators, that don't know JACK about what they are investing in ... often go broke... Most investments, for profit, are made of more facts than speculation..

Of course, that is one of the reasons the Bigfoot scientific community is currently BROKE when it comes to proving Bigfoot... They don't know jack, they just post speculation.... BTW, JACK is not behind a desk when it comes to proving Bigfoot.....

When you "invest in something, and go broke ...... You might just feel foolish. Then again you might just keep posting as an uninformed SKEPTIC... (Speculation) .....

Go specs and skeps ........ I can wait on the next RL rumor ..... Your Binders are full of speculation and are only rumor ..... Say it ain't so specs, prove it ain't so skeps,

... I dare you.

They ( skeps and specs) must think the ferocity and number of posts "against" Ketchum have her quaking in her boots ( please note the fact she is expanding her role in genetics opening a new office), and may by sheer numbers, stop the study.

Keep up the good work folks ...

Edited by ScienceCritic

Most folks , on this forum, look forward, to the next RL post (rumor) on Ketchum....

On a side note ........ You must admit she is being pretty slick....... She cut off all information for skeps to snipe on, The NDAs are not being challenged.

You have hundreds of submitted samples, a dozen or so PHDs.. And Yet, no break.. That must mean, SHE IS ON TO SOMETHING" or some one would break the NDA..

But never fear, in the meantime, we are not waiting for RL posts, for that " RL type" of (rumor) entertainment .......... Each day the naysayers, skeptics, bored desk sitters, skoptics, cynics, negative posters, academics types, Ivory Tower Types, speculators, patience depleted types, and others ..... post a rumor similar to what RL would post...... Based on nothing, but "rumor material........ Please notice the number of posts, on this forum, " Posted with No Facts" only speculation.

Speculators, that don't know JACK about what they are investing in ... often go broke... Most investments, for profit, are made of more facts than speculation..

Of course, that is one of the reasons the Bigfoot scientific community is currently BROKE when it comes to proving Bigfoot... They don't know jack, they just post speculation.... BTW, JACK is not behind a desk when it comes to proving Bigfoot.....

When you "invest in something, and go broke ...... You might just feel foolish. Then again you might just keep posting as an uninformed SKEPTIC... (Speculation) .....

Go specs and skeps ........ I can wait on the next RL rumor ..... Your Binders are full of speculation and are only rumor ..... Say it ain't so specs, prove it ain't so skeps,

... I dare you.

They ( skeps and specs) must think the ferocity and number of posts "against" Ketchum have her quaking in her boots ( please note the fact she is expanding her role in genetics opening a new office), and may by sheer numbers, stop the study.

Keep up the good work folks ...

I'm guessing you weren't part of the, "Just Say No" program years ago.

Boo skeptics...Let's throw critical thinking completely out the window so we can all live in a fairy tale land. Yay!

It's funny because there are actually several over critical non skeptical members here on the forums.

Edited by Austin M.

That's true. Many believers here don't have much faith in Dr. Ketchum.

And yet people like sciencecritic and mulder would rather just sinlgle out the "scoftics" instead of acknowledging the vast amount of believers who have no or little faith in ketchum.

With all due respect Squatting Squatch, the part about the PR person is not true. She was not fired. And yes, I do have inside information regarding that ONE "fact".

With all due respect Squatting Squatch, the part about the PR person is not true. She was not fired. And yes, I do have inside information regarding that ONE "fact".

With all due respect, BS, your inside information appears to be somewhat faulty.

• Upvote 1