The Ketchum Report

Who is saying that she isn't answering e-mails? Are these people that she normally corresponds with, or are these people from "out of the woodwork" demanding answers without prior correspondence?

I'm under and NDA by extension, but I've discussed it with a few, assuming they aren't crackpots themselves riding on the Ketchum train. Anything is possible.

They are people she normally talks to, dead silence for over a week. I don't know about you, but I can get my e-mail by phone. She simply isn't responding according to them.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about this. Based on what I'm hearing and seeing, once again all conjecture, if these sample donors aren't angry by now then I'm beginning to be angry on their behalf whether they appreciate that fact, or not. I don't enjoy tormenting people by giving them false hope just to have it torn away, that's not right.

Don't go to any trouble being angry for me. I don't feel the need to constantly know where she is & what's going on with her business. What I already know from the sample I sent her is all I need to know.

After the way she has been & continues to be treated, I see no reason why she would want to answer the phone or emails from strangers.

I've had no trouble talking to her in FB messages recently. If she won't talk to submitters and clients that's one thing, but I imagine there would be a frenzy when the paper publishes, and you probably couldn't begin to handle all the inquiries coming in to her buisness from all over the place. It would cripple the buisness just trying to screen clients from who knows who and what they want from her. Does it make sense to get rid of the service part of what she did for breeders? I think so.

These are supposedly submitters, not strangers, if not ringers themselves. Glad you are able to reach her via FB, maybe it's not as ominous at I see it from where I'm sitting.

And Sasfooty, you are always excused. :laugh:

Guest BFSleuth

Well, darn it.... she is obligated to reply to all e-mails even if she is on vacation... and notify us all of her schedule in advance... (sarcasm alert)...

It remains to be seen, I wouldn't necessarily take that as a sign of good faith when all you have is a phone conversation regarding the results of a supposed unknown NA primate. I believe I would respond to those people more readily, but SY said she talked to him on FB so I imagine everything's OK. How did she afford go to Greece on vacation if she owes taxes? Or is that just a rumor too?

Guest thermalman

Property taxes are owed through the business operations. Her trip to Greece could have been personal with monies from her salary. Or, it might have been a business trip. Just because someone owes taxes, does not mean the business ceases to operate. It's no one's business but her's.

Edited by thermalman

you all have convinced me with the reasonable excuses for this elaborate study. Your right, The Squatch will be identfied before the end of the year.

ps. refer to Him as Mucklegrunt. It seems to sooth him.

Edited by squatting squatch

It remains to be seen, I wouldn't necessarily take that as a sign of good faith when all you have is a phone conversation regarding the results of a supposed unknown NA primate.

You wont even have that with Sykes, Laymen trying to get their samples tested depend largely on what the scientists tell them in laymens terms anyways. If you agree up front to forego a printed lab report in favor of a published paper in a scientific Journal then you have no grounds to be upset. Particularly if you didn't even pay for the testing beyond a simple screening. People seem to think the sample submitters to this study simply paid for a test and didn't get a printed report in return. That wasn't the agreement.

• Upvote 2