The Ketchum Report

Guest slimwitless

A couple new posts from Ketchum on Facebook:

Good things come to those who wait patiently. :)

and

I am so excited about our findings and am anxious myself to get them out into the public. Wish science wasn't so slow. Everyone is going to be so amazed though at what we have done and at the findings! I know I was. Huge, huge thank you to Wally Hersom, he is such a wonderful person.

Okay, here's the broader context. Nine hours ago, this gets posted on Melba's FB page:

Jordon Flato

"The rumors are buzzing that next Thursday the press embargo is lifted. Won't ask you to comment of course, but there are an army of us out here who are nearly losing our s**t."

Then, half an hour ago, she comes back with no flat denial, or any denial at all, but rather the posts that slimwitless quoted above. I'd say I am officially holding my breath for real now...

Edited by Christopher Noel

BFF Patron
I am so excited about our findings and am anxious myself to get them out into the public. Wish science wasn't so slow. Everyone is going to be so amazed though at what we have done and at the findings! I know I was. Huge, huge thank you to Wally Hersom, he is such a wonderful person.

And Dr. Ketchum's most recent comment after mentioning that "good things come to those who wait patiently".

edited to add: Yeah, I see that slim scooped me....ah, well, hard to keep up with new posts in this new forum format.....

If it's out before March 31st I'll be totally amazed.....just hope it's as good as promised....or, rather as amazing....

And Sally Ramey (apparently now the new PR director for Ketchum's DNA study) is saying that embargoes clear by 1:30 PM Eastern on Thursday and the network below may by 2PM scoop everyone else (better move fast slim, lol)

"OK, everyone - please read my comment on BF Evidence - I clarified what Shawn was trying to say. I made the observation that when science stories break on Thursdays, NBC seems to update its Web site quicker than the other media - that's all." In her comments on fb on Melba's page
Edited by bipedalist

Just wanted to add a comment in reference to Ms. Ketchum's quoted remark about Wally Hersom. I think he deserves our eternal gratitude for putting up the money for the DNA work (not sure if all or some, but definitely some), because in this real world, as every researcher trying to solve the BF mystery knows, money to do things right is almost as hard to find as the big hairy thing itself. He made a commitment to see the DNA work was done right, regardless of cost, and so I, for one, wish to convey my immense gratitude for his willingness to do so.

Bill

• Upvote 4

southern yahoo,

I've been looking at your Texla research website, specifically here: http://www.texlarese...airanalysis.htm .

Are you confident that the hair samples are from sasquatch?

And could you make clear something that is puzzling to me. "Unknown" hair is compared to chimp and bear. This unknown hair does not match either chimp or bear, nor does it resemble the image above it of "alleged Sasquatch hair." Am I right to think that the "unknown" hair is alleged sasquatch hair under higher magnification and this accounts for the difference?

As presented, the unknown hair seems at least a facsimile of the bovine and equine hair that are also on display.

Also, you make an argument why the hair is probably not just run of the mill human based on the fact that the hair appears not to have been cut previously. But you don't share with us a microscopic image of human hair on that page (unless I missed it) for comparison purposes.

Your consulting scientists make things cloudy, with one proclaiming bear, another saying not bear, one suggesting bovine, as well as not matching any known creature.

The hair was submitted to Dr. Ketchum. So, repeating myself, are you confident the samples are sasquatch?

I'm not 100% until I can see what the DNA says in the paper, and we have an agreement among scientists of it's origin. I could do more with human hair comps, but at this late stage, It would be all for nothing for me to throw in a bunch more hair images including bovine, which I don't have alot of. Going much further in an analysis by an untrained person on this stuff is just fools play since hairs can be variable and ruling every known animal out this way is nearly impossible for me.

It is my experience that you can find sections of the unidentified hairs that resemble human pubic hair. So I think you should take Dr. Ketchums word, that these suspect hairs can have both human and animal characteristcs.

Your fascimile comment would be based on medulla structure and cortex coloration only from those images. There is much more to identification than that.

I could be more compliant with questions on this , but I'm sure at some point I could violate my NDA by stepping into data presented in the paper unknowingly. Dr. K hasn't asked me to take the page down, so probably safe as is.

The page was originally setup to try and find an interested party to test them.Now it is used to provide some facts and provenance about the sample. Meaningful scientific analyses are left to the scientists.

SSR Team

Just wanted to add a comment in reference to Ms. Ketchum's quoted remark about Wally Hersom. I think he deserves our eternal gratitude for putting up the money for the DNA work (not sure if all or some, but definitely some), because in this real world, as every researcher trying to solve the BF mystery knows, money to do things right is almost as hard to find as the big hairy thing itself. He made a commitment to see the DNA work was done right, regardless of cost, and so I, for one, wish to convey my immense gratitude for his willingness to do so.

Bill

Absolutely, +1 Bill..

& thanks you WH if you're reading this, on behalf of every unselfish researcher out there..;)

SSR Team

For the first time i get the feeling we're actually getting close now to something.

Melba Ketchum

Also, thanks so very much to all of you for your kind words and support. This makes all of the criticism easier to tolerate. This would not have taken so long but so much was required. What can I say, many scientists are fervent skeptics.

Like · · 4 minutes ago ·