The Ketchum Report

Guest OntarioSquatch

She's gotten a lot of negative comments from people that she doesn't deserve. If I was in her position with an NDA over my head I would feel the same.

Guest Nalajr

SHE'S the one HOLDING the "NDA's" over other peoples heads, not the way you describe. There is no restriction on her commenting or presenting anything to whomever she wanted to.

My point on the pics and videos is that the scientists or panel that she would be working with on this "paper" could care less about a shoebox full of pics or videos showing Sassy hanging out in the woods. They wouldn't take them into consideration in determining the validity of her data or the quality of her work. I doubt they'd even look at them if she offered them for their perusal. So what's the point of keeping them secret and refusing to show them until the "paper" comes out? The reason is that they are worth much more MONEY if she releases them along with a "paper" she authored in which she claims to have proof Sassy is real. She is wanting to MAXIMIZE their profitability. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, this is a capitalistic country after all, but stop denying it and trying to hide it. Just tell us that is what you are going to do and stop all the hanging out on a higher plane with academics and guys that wear jackets with patches on the elbows.

The overwhelming percentage of people could barely READ a Journal article much less UNDERSTAND what it is trying to convey. Most people in this country couldn't tell you who we fought in the Revolutionary War. I am in agreement with the previous poster that said he doesn't think a Scientific Paper will ever be released. Of course that and 25 cents will get you a daily paper.

Guest BFSleuth

Okay, I admit it, she's holding out to make money by releasing the pictures after the journal article is published.

Feel better?

SHE'S the one HOLDING the "NDA's" over other peoples heads, not the way you describe. There is no restriction on her commenting or presenting anything to whomever she wanted to.

My point on the pics and videos is that the scientists or panel that she would be working with on this "paper" could care less about a shoebox full of pics or videos showing Sassy hanging out in the woods. They wouldn't take them into consideration in determining the validity of her data or the quality of her work. I doubt they'd even look at them if she offered them for their perusal. So what's the point of keeping them secret and refusing to show them until the "paper" comes out? The reason is that they are worth much more MONEY if she releases them along with a "paper" she authored in which she claims to have proof Sassy is real. She is wanting to MAXIMIZE their profitability. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, this is a capitalistic country after all, but stop denying it and trying to hide it. Just tell us that is what you are going to do and stop all the hanging out on a higher plane with academics and guys that wear jackets with patches on the elbows.

The overwhelming percentage of people could barely READ a Journal article much less UNDERSTAND what it is trying to convey. Most people in this country couldn't tell you who we fought in the Revolutionary War. I am in agreement with the previous poster that said he doesn't think a Scientific Paper will ever be released. Of course that and 25 cents will get you a daily paper.

What photo's /videos are you talking about?

Guest Jodie

And I would say, if you aren't that involved in the bigfoot community, which outside of this study I don't think she is, she probably doesn't care what we think. If she does, she can just ban you from her facebook account.

Of course that and 25 cents will get you a daily paper.

What part of the country do you live in that the daily paper is only 25 cents? Once upon a time, 25 cents would buy a newspaper, or whole bag full of penny candy, or a bag of chips, bottle of pop, a coffee, two phone calls, a comic book, or a couple popsicles. These days it doesn't get you much at all.

RayG

Guest OntarioSquatch

Money always comes into play B) Fame too. She'll be known as the scientist that proved the existence of Sasquatch.

BFF Patron

She has to put a paper up for scrutiny before that long drawn out review will occur. Then the status can be earned or achieved, financial or otherwise.

Edited by bipedalist

She'll be known as the scientist that proved the existence of Sasquatch.

It will be evidence that proves the existance of Sasquatch, not a scientist. A scientist can prove the truth of a theory or hypothesis based upon testing of the evidence. Example, sasquacth is a human is a theory which could be tested by dna. However, you cannot prove a theory about Sasquach until you prove the existence of Sasquacth. I don't think she has the evidence to prove sasquatch. It would be ironic though if a truck driver came up with the evidence a week before the paper is published.

Guest OntarioSquatch

lol just how much evidence does it take to prove it's existence? The only thing left after DNA proof would be a complete Sasquatch body, but even that would not be enough for some people would it?

Guest Transformer

Okay, I admit it, she's holding out to make money by releasing the pictures after the journal article is published.

Feel better?

:rofl: +1.